"Biker Boyz" the movie? W.T.F.?

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2003, 09:19 AM

P-Kidd is an unknown quantity at this point
I saw the trailer and I 'm gonna check it out!!!! Beats the hell out of alot of crap being shown in theaters....
Old 01-07-2003, 12:54 PM

the fast one is an unknown quantity at this point
im going to go see it no matter how bad it sucks.

it will put stunting on the map and this could be bad or good. it could be bad because joe who just turned 16 saw a bad *** stunt and wants a bike, he goes and buys a gix 1k as a first bike and goes and loops it and ends in the hospital- they will try and push the blame on a movie not on the stupidity of the kid that wrecked. but that being said i bet more stunt vids are sold after the movie i know i cant get enough of watching them to try and pick up on what they are doing that im not.

peace out and stunt safe(well as safe as stunting can be).
Old 01-07-2003, 01:22 PM

GEISTSTAR is an unknown quantity at this point
a supra is one of tha worlds fastest production cars---tha turbo is insane fast stock!!! and a 95 still sells for 20000$--u can beat that american fume maker-gas guzzler-part breaker-and no turn taker -way easy------and tha movie will b good and give us recognition for us stuntas---and for all tha people holdin it down all these years--but whats with tha gang shiit-cant they show positive shhiitt for tha people who dont understand stuntin??? i mean ialways make people happy when i ride!! why not show that to tha world??
Old 01-07-2003, 03:11 PM

PUCK is an unknown quantity at this point
My only problem with it is that Kid Rock is in it. Besides that, i love riding and stunting. Congradulations to all the riders who helped make the movie. I hope it does well. Im def. gonna see it.
Old 01-07-2003, 06:02 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

KENNETH929RR is a decent person
Originally posted by R6LongIsland
My only problem with it is that Kid Rock is in it. Besides that, i love riding and stunting. Congradulations to all the riders who helped make the movie. I hope it does well. Im def. gonna see it.
i feel ya on the kid rock thing...him out of all the stars!!???
**** they could of got someone like the real stunters like they did and plus a couple of the stars like vin diesel, **** even tom cruise would of been better than kid rock, but i think they are looking for that bad boy image, im not going to knock him **** he might just suprize us! lol! oh well still seeing it...
Old 01-07-2003, 07:05 PM

work765 is an unknown quantity at this point
i haven't read any of the posts, just thought i would give my oppinion of the trailer,, its looks like ****,, who the **** street races??squids and fools... anyone can get on the gas,,, why not make a movie about stunnin or racing on the tracks & canyons....... but i'm gonna go see it for sure.. cheers bitches!
Old 01-07-2003, 11:24 PM
I love all hot women!!!

Goose is an unknown quantity at this point
Fled Ducati chase scene...........NOW WE'RE TALKIN....

if it has all the stunters everyone says it does....then every stunna on this site better go see it so we can "grow our sport".....

I'll be there on Jan 31st........with bells and whistle's on!

Goose

Last edited by Goose; 01-07-2003 at 11:56 PM.
Old 01-07-2003, 11:32 PM

Originally posted by Goose
Fled Ducati chase scene...........NOW WE'RE TALKIN....

if it has all the stunters everyone says it does....then every stunna on this site better go see it so we can "grow our sport".....

I'll be there on Jan 31st........with bells and whittles!

Goose
IM TELLING YOU RIGHT NOW AND I KNOW YOU ALL HAVE TO AGREE WITH ME ON IT BUT WE ALL KNOW ITS NOT GOING TO BE A TRUE MOVIE UNLESS IT HAS A POLICE CHASE IN IT LIKE THE ONES WE'VE INCOUNTERED....UM I MEAN THAT...ER...YEAH THE ONES WE'VE HEARD ABOUT!!! LOL!!!
Old 01-08-2003, 12:27 AM

Rocket_Man is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by R6LongIsland
I think Kid Rock used to race moto x. so he might not be a bad candidate for this movie, unless he cant ride for ****. hehehe
Old 01-08-2003, 12:29 AM

IRON EAGLE is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by GEISTSTAR
a supra is one of tha worlds fastest production cars---tha turbo is insane fast stock!!! and a 95 still sells for 20000$--u can beat that american fume maker-gas guzzler-part breaker-and no turn taker -way easy------and tha movie will b good and give us recognition for us stuntas---and for all tha people holdin it down all these years--but whats with tha gang shiit-cant they show positive shhiitt for tha people who dont understand stuntin??? i mean ialways make people happy when i ride!! why not show that to tha world??
As fast as built Charger come on.the money it takes to build a supra to keep up with that ud be able to build a outlaw street car runnin 6s' in 1/4 **** man.anyways thats what makes this country great speakin ur mind!!!
Old 01-08-2003, 11:00 AM

go to car and driver and look at numbers from tests!!! tha supra stock(95 turbo)-eats the muscle joke stock-really bad -in everything --o-60-quartermile-topend-turning-braking-gas milage -reliability-handiling--thats why japanese import cars took over tha car world there far supirior!!!!-just sit in one!!! leater all kinds of fun stuff--traction!!!
Old 01-08-2003, 11:00 AM

go to car and driver and look at numbers from tests!!! tha supra stock(95 turbo)-eats the muscle joke stock-really bad -in everything --o-60-quartermile-topend-turning-braking-gas milage -reliability-handiling--thats why japanese import cars took over tha car world there far supirior!!!!-just sit in one!!! leater all kinds of fun stuff--traction!!!
Old 01-08-2003, 11:17 AM
I love all hot women!!!

Goose is an unknown quantity at this point
THIS MAN SPEAKS THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goose
Old 01-08-2003, 06:26 PM

ITS ALL ABOUT THE CHANGE OF TIMES....

FASTER, BETTER, ETC... SOONER OR LATER IN ABOUT 20 YEARS THERE WILL BE A CAR THAT COMES OUT LIKE THE SUPRA DID TO THE CHARGER AND PEOPLE WILL BE SAYING, "MAN THAT CAR(new car) WILL BEAT THAT SUPRA" SO ON AND SO ON.... BUT BELIEVE ME I LIKE THE SUPRA BETTER! I LIKE THE CHARGER TOO BUT I DONT LIKE THE ENGINE STICKING OUT OF THE HOOD THAT MUCH. ITS GOT TO BE A LITTLE BIT TUCKED AWAY. YOU GOT TO ADMIT THAT CHARGER IN FAST AND THE FURIOUS WAS PRETTY DAMN SHARP. LATER
Old 01-08-2003, 07:20 PM

redlinejesse is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey I have an idea.......lets wait until we see it before we rag on it:D

Now I say we get together an storm the theater the day this movie comes out, and show the public how we do things!!!!! I thinks 100 bikes in the parking lot would draw some attenction, what do you think. I don't care if the movie sucks, and yeah bikes are going to get cracked on now just like the euro cars.......but **** it I'm going to represent my boyz....................whos down around tampa FL wants to help me do this??????
Old 01-08-2003, 08:55 PM

Originally posted by redlinejesse
Hey I have an idea.......lets wait until we see it before we rag on it:D

Now I say we get together an storm the theater the day this movie comes out, and show the public how we do things!!!!! I thinks 100 bikes in the parking lot would draw some attenction, what do you think. I don't care if the movie sucks, and yeah bikes are going to get cracked on now just like the euro cars.......but **** it I'm going to represent my boyz....................whos down around tampa FL wants to help me do this??????
THATS GOT TO BE A MUST!!! LOL!

EVERY BUDDY UNITE!
MOTORCYCLE OF OMENS GIVE ME STUNT BEYOND STUNT!
THUNDER!

THUNDER!

THUNDER STUNTERS HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

LOL!
Old 01-09-2003, 12:00 AM

IRON EAGLE is an unknown quantity at this point
hey i'm 21 and all i know is muscle.THERE IS NO REPLACEMENT FOR DISPLACEMENT.rule no.1 and i have yet to see any euro car beat the kind of cars i'm talkin bout.like u said yeah most aren't streetable but a few are.i mean streetable as in 9s&8s in the 1/4anyways yeah i'm up for the movie in tampa/st.pete lets show them ***** wuz up in the stuntlife!!!
Old 01-09-2003, 12:46 PM

JakeF is an unknown quantity at this point

Right...I dunno where you got your #'s, But My car stock was just as fast as a BONE STOCK Supra. But, therein lies the advantage of a turbo cars, the relatively cheap ability to up the boost. Also I dunno if that last sentance means Supra's get good traction, or what, I can't make much sense of it...either way Supra's are NOT known for their insane ability to Launch hard.
Old 01-09-2003, 12:49 PM

JakeF is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by dark lotus
---exactly-go to the mags and read the stats.just like on bikes-they vary---i've seen a guy WASTE a gix 1k on a F4i----its all takeoff and how to use the clutch to your advantage-go to any drag strip---a turbo supra is a hair faster than a Z28,SS,or WS6 firebird,its all personal.what do you like to drive.9 times out of 10 any import that races a domestic V8 gets smoked(if they are fairly close to stock)have you ever seen a car that does 9's???-they buckle when they take off and they are gone----race over.if the charger really ran 9 sec. quarters,it would've beat that supra by a few seconds----oh yeah---nobody hits NOS more than once.if you do it,you hold it down the entire time down the track.better yet,have you ever seen a streetable car hit 11's???its hard as hell to get that.go ask anybody that tries,they have put some serious money in thier cars and MOST of them dont have 3 12' kicker subs in the trunk,MOST of them are gutted out and are down to the bare bones,...have i mentioned slicks yet???-haha....keep the imports bro.......they are really fast........if you like that 15 or 16 sec quarter mile run............want a domestic to top???-----price,looks,speed,lat g's????----chevrolet ZO6.must be a phat car since thats the one a certain mag pitted against a Gixxer thou----------:devil ----wonder why they didnt use a supra turbo????--------(making a huge guess)
an 11 second Streetable car IS Very attainable. I have one in my garage, and have a 12 second daily driver sittint outside. Both cars have full interior, A/C, a decent stero, ETC, the 12 second one is also a convertible. :shrug: I know more than a few people with 11 second daily driven cars, and some with 10 second daily driven cars.

Quick Reply: "Biker Boyz" the movie? W.T.F.?