Old 05-04-2004, 03:43 AM

Kelly. is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Looped It.....

that sucks.. you should sell it to me now :P
Old 05-12-2004, 12:28 PM

_HellioN_ is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sumthin925
hey any 1 got any in put on the 01 honda F4i's my friend wants to sell it to me but i dont know the pros n' cons on that bike + for the fact that im just starten to try stunt riden so if any 1 has some input on that bike i need it it would also be my 1st bike to own

They're pretty good bikes for stuntin. I just blew up a 00' a couple months ago. It only had 6000+ miles on it. Laid it down, throttle stuck, oil went to one side, all over....
I prefered my F4i to my 1000rr for stuntin though. I keep fu(kin that thing up more every day...
I wanna ZX10R, 100mph in 1st gear without red lining?! What tha fu(k?!
Oh yeah, FU(K the seat on them 01 F4i's. I hate that ****. One piece, wide a$$ garbage.....
Yeah, I know I'm not helpin, I'll shut up now. Good luck.
Old 05-12-2004, 01:32 PM

melampus is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Re: Looped It.....

Originally Posted by _HellioN_
Tell me how, I'm fu(kin computer illiterate.
Make sure the pics you have are at least 850x850 pixels or smaller. You can see by opening the pic on your computer, and right clicking on top of it. Then click "properties", and it should detail the size of the file. If it's too big, then open in a photo edit program (microsoft picture, adobe photoshop, etc.), and shrink down to under 850x850 pixels. Then click "save as", and if the first pic was named cbr1000.jpg for example, then save the next one as RZcbr1000.jpg in the same folder. (RZ = re-sized)

Reply to the post as usual, and at the bottom you'll see "manage attachments". Click it, and upload pics from their resting place (hard drive, floppy, cd, etc.).

Make sure to have at least 5 characters in the "message:" box like, "CBR1000RR pics" or else it won't post.

Let's see it..!
Old 05-12-2004, 01:33 PM

Originally Posted by TEACH C6
honda doesnt make bikes for .00001% of sportbike riders (stunters)...they make those bikes to represent on the race track...
Originally Posted by hot magma
what about the 900, 929 and 954?
Honda's chief designer at that period, Tadao Baba designed CBR 900's, 929's & 954's primarily as streetbikes as at that point in development the RC45/51 was the Superbike chassis. When the Superbike rule changes predicated in-line fours as the prudent engine configuration to win, hence leaving the V-2 RC51 obsolete, Honda was forced to shift focus on to the CBR. Insert new chief designer Kunitaki Hara, and the new focus of the CBR1000RR as the new Superbike. That's why they (600RR/1000RR) look like RC211V's.
Old 05-12-2004, 01:35 PM

Arrow Re: Looped It.....

Originally Posted by _HellioN_
...and I know 2bros is the true Honda ****...So whats the werd?
When the two brothers of TwoBrothers split up years back the departing brother launched ErionRacing... as you put it; true Honda **** as well. Insert CBR900RR Erion editions.
Old 05-12-2004, 01:37 PM

Thumbs down Re: Looped It.....

hey any 1 got any in put on the 01 honda F4i's my friend wants to sell it to me but i dont know the pros n' cons on that bike + for the fact that im just starten to try stunt riden so if any 1 has some input on that bike i need it it would also be my 1st bike to own

No one replied w/ the exception of an oh-so-kind _HELLION_ because... oh, again it's
Old 05-12-2004, 05:12 PM
**** BULLSHITTERS

Merk is an unknown quantity at this point

i love my f4i the only thing that sucks is the front end....its not bad but it could be better, ima try to put a 929 front end on it and see how that works, other than that i dunno about anyone else but i blow motors like its my job, just keep the fluids at or above recommended and stay away from rev limiter as much as possible
Old 06-15-2004, 02:00 AM

J.C. is an unknown quantity at this point

that sucks
Old 06-18-2004, 09:41 PM

Namelesswonder is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by binder929rr
hydraulic clutches don't give you the feel that a cable does. also i peronsally do'nt see the reliability in it either. I raced 2 seasons and every rc51 on the track i saw had the cable clutch conversion.

and i saw you have an f4 because of your profile, it says it right under your avatar...haha.

teach, how can you like that thing? i think honda went crazy on it. It fits uncomfortable, the clutch is gooy feeling, the crazy weird damper on it, and it has a 93-95 starting switch on it (anyone else notice this when you rode them?....i swear it's the same as on my 94 900rr).

Our dealership has a zx10 and a 1000rr.....hands down kaw kills honda. Kaw did it up right. I wouldn't ride a 1000rr ever again after that, but i would love to own the new kaw. Honda makes good engines, but lately that's about all they are making. starting to make me sad that i have 4 hondas in my garage.
The new 600/1000rr has the best looking body I've seen in the past few years. The engine is also solid. but the new hydro clutch and electric damper on the 1000 suck.
Old 06-19-2004, 08:37 AM

rockin12s is an unknown quantity at this point

d, when you get back from australia make sure you post up information...