Looped It.....

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2004, 05:37 PM
back in the saddle again

binder929rr is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Looped It.....

hydraulic clutches don't give you the feel that a cable does. also i peronsally do'nt see the reliability in it either. I raced 2 seasons and every rc51 on the track i saw had the cable clutch conversion.

and i saw you have an f4 because of your profile, it says it right under your avatar...haha.

teach, how can you like that thing? i think honda went crazy on it. It fits uncomfortable, the clutch is gooy feeling, the crazy weird damper on it, and it has a 93-95 starting switch on it (anyone else notice this when you rode them?....i swear it's the same as on my 94 900rr).

Our dealership has a zx10 and a 1000rr.....hands down kaw kills honda. Kaw did it up right. I wouldn't ride a 1000rr ever again after that, but i would love to own the new kaw. Honda makes good engines, but lately that's about all they are making. starting to make me sad that i have 4 hondas in my garage.
Old 04-22-2004, 05:39 PM

_HellioN_ is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by binder929rr
hydraulic clutches don't give you the feel that a cable does. also i peronsally do'nt see the reliability in it either. I raced 2 seasons and every rc51 on the track i saw had the cable clutch conversion.

and i saw you have an f4 because of your profile, it says it right under your avatar...haha.

teach, how can you like that thing? i think honda went crazy on it. It fits uncomfortable, the clutch is gooy feeling, the crazy weird damper on it, and it has a 93-95 starting switch on it (anyone else notice this when you rode them?....i swear it's the same as on my 94 900rr).

Our dealership has a zx10 and a 1000rr.....hands down kaw kills honda. Kaw did it up right. I wouldn't ride a 1000rr ever again after that, but i would love to own the new kaw. Honda makes good engines, but lately that's about all they are making. starting to make me sad that i have 4 hondas in my garage.
I have 8, yer gonna make me cry.
Old 04-22-2004, 05:48 PM

Meddiepie954rr is an unknown quantity at this point

Nah, I like the 1000RR, I think it's sick...but if you're talkin about stunting it...then it's not a bike you're gunna wanna stunt...but to race and ride around, it's nuts...I dunno what to say other wise...but hey, check into Jardine for the 1000RR...they look good, and sound sweet too.
Old 04-22-2004, 05:49 PM

ASUMatte0 is an unknown quantity at this point

Where do u go to stunt? Ive been cruising around tempe a lot but cant find many suitable lots any info would be good to a rookie stunter
Old 04-22-2004, 05:52 PM
back in the saddle again

Originally Posted by _HellioN_
I have 8, yer gonna make me cry.
ya, i have 4 street bikes, 1 xr50, and 2 honda cars.....

someone needs to fire the new designers for honda.
Old 04-22-2004, 05:57 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Mikie is an unknown quantity at this point

haha, I got a Honda CBR, Honda Xr250, Honda CRF50, Honda Mower, Honda Civic.... I swear man, my blood must be RED or something
Old 04-25-2004, 04:48 AM

orionVTR is an unknown quantity at this point

My superhawk has a hydraulic clutch and i kinda like it. you dont have the same kind of feel, but its more consistent and smoother(imo). i like the erion pipes as far as that goes. i never heard one till today, i rode with some cat on a 954 with an erion pipe and it was almost as loud as d&d, but throatier and definately sweet.

if i had a 1000rr, theres no way i would stunt it(not that im much of a stunter). i dont even want to stunt my vtr, im thinking about finding an old 900rr to beat on. that new zx10 is wicked sharp. that would probably be my choice of a new liter bike.
Old 04-26-2004, 12:23 AM

XPnugget is an unknown quantity at this point

all the new junk out, I hafta say R1, whose with me??? :YEAH sexy sexy sexy bike. new honda, ehhh, i wanna ride one. rode zx 10, rode r1, rode new gixx, and Id rather stay on my OLDSCHOOL 954!!!!!
Old 04-26-2004, 12:26 AM
DIZZLESTUNTZ.COM

X DIZZLE X is an unknown quantity at this point

hellion post some pics of your 1000rr
Old 04-26-2004, 01:34 AM
back in the saddle again

Originally Posted by XPnugget
all the new junk out, I hafta say R1, whose with me??? :YEAH sexy sexy sexy bike. new honda, ehhh, i wanna ride one. rode zx 10, rode r1, rode new gixx, and Id rather stay on my OLDSCHOOL 954!!!!!
oh god no, those new r1's are hideous and they feel so cramped when you get on them. a guy i know that rides with us (i wouldn't say he's a friend cause he likes to stab everyone in teh back) just got one cause he thinks it'll make people like him better or some stupid **** like that. i wasn't very impressed by the bike.
Old 04-26-2004, 03:51 AM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person

Man I'm going to Australia tomorow to compete on a bone stock cbr 1000, WTF am I going to do on that thing?? Plastic tank, hydraulic clutch, rear pipes it really doesnt get any worse, might as well throw some Apehanger bars in with it. I am bringing a 55 rear and a 14 front gonna try and make a 12 bar and cage when we get there I guess. Arrive wedensday probably drunk hungover and jet lagged so scratch that day, so between thursday friday and saturday I have to modify the bike the best I can,then try to get used to it somehow, damm!!
Old 04-26-2004, 04:04 AM
WHEELIES "R" US

Jope is a decent person

Originally Posted by Darius
Man I'm going to Australia tomorow to compete on a bone stock cbr 1000, WTF am I going to do on that thing?? Plastic tank, hydraulic clutch, rear pipes it really doesnt get any worse, might as well throw some Apehanger bars in with it. I am bringing a 55 rear and a 14 front gonna try and make a 12 bar and cage when we get there I guess. Arrive wedensday probably drunk hungover and jet lagged so scratch that day, so between thursday friday and saturday I have to modify the bike the best I can,then try to get used to it somehow, damm!!

I think you'll tear **** up, good luck man and keep us posted if possible
Old 04-26-2004, 04:10 AM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person

for sure man, if I can get on a computer down there I will post up, just realized the first comp is on may 1st which is sat, so that leave's us 2 days to get our **** straight and be used to the bikes enough to not look like total squids.
Old 04-26-2004, 05:02 AM
What!

Uncle. is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: Looped It.....

for sure man, if I can get on a computer down there I will post up, just realized the first comp is on may 1st which is sat, so that leave's us 2 days to get our **** straight and be used to the bikes enough to not look like total squids.
Give me a call D if you need any help to make some chit up 12bar ect ect 0415186076 should not be a real prob in syd
Old 04-26-2004, 08:27 AM
**** BULLSHITTERS

Merk is an unknown quantity at this point

blow that bitch up before you leave :YEAH
Old 04-26-2004, 12:38 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Mikie is an unknown quantity at this point

damn man, thats pimp you get a new bike to ride, but switching it up right before a comp? Thats gotta change things up a bit.. i mean I know you got the madd skill and all but damn. Good luck man! Tear up some aussie's for SL!
Old 04-26-2004, 12:56 PM

_HellioN_ is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by STUNTER929RR
hellion post some pics of your 1000rr

Tell me how, I'm fu(kin computer illiterate.
Old 04-26-2004, 02:02 PM
back in the saddle again

damn, why couldn't they just give you a 954 or 929??? geez

still pimp as hell for you to go do that man.
Old 05-04-2004, 01:57 AM

sumthin925 is an unknown quantity at this point

hey any 1 got any in put on the 01 honda F4i's my friend wants to sell it to me but i dont know the pros n' cons on that bike + for the fact that im just starten to try stunt riden so if any 1 has some input on that bike i need it it would also be my 1st bike to own
Old 05-04-2004, 02:05 AM

sumthin925 is an unknown quantity at this point

hey any 1 got any in put on the 01 honda F4i's my friend wants to sell it to me but i dont know the pros n' cons on that bike + for the fact that im just starten to try stunt riden so if any 1 has some input on that bike i need it it would also be my 1st bike to own

Quick Reply: Looped It.....