Close call.....

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2004, 03:52 PM

_HellioN_ is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Close call.....

I'm late for work this morning, so I jump on my piece and start hallin ***. I stop at a red light. The light was taken forever, there's no traffic, and I'd just put it in gear to go through. When I hear: SCREEEEEEEEEEECH!
I look back, and it's a bike cop, back break locked up, sliding sideways, right at me, fast! My natural reaction was to gas it, just to get outta the way, not to run, so that I did. I don't know what this cops doin, I'm just gettin outta his way, fast. I pulled through the red light and pulled off to the side, and here he come again! Back break locked up sliding right at me! What tha ****?! I dropped my stand and hopped off. Went up on the sidewalk outta this crazy bastards way. He jumps his bike up on the sidewalk and almost hits me, stops, gets off his bike and tackles me! I'm thinkin this guys just havin some kinda mid-life crisis and start tryin to get away. Ten seconds later, SEVEN RED N' BLUES ROLL UP! What the hell did I do now?!
They've got me in cuffs, my suit is toast, and they're all screamin at me at the top of thier lungs about running from em! I wasn't runnin from nobody!
So, after everybody calms down and they start askin me questions, this is what I find out: I flew by the bike cop at 110+, never even saw him. He gets after me and chases me for 41/2 miles. I figure he musta been scared, cuz them cops rock liter bikes, don't they? So why the hell did it take so long for him to catch me? Well I was sittin there in cuffs for about 3 hours this morning. In the long run, we got everything worked out, all 20 of the cops that came after me were laughin about it, but they still gave me a ticket for criminal speeding. They didn't take me through the horseshoe, didn't impound my rocket, so I'm thankful of that. But, mostly I'm thankful they didn't look in my trunk, cuz I'm out on parole and there is a loaded GLOCK 17 under my seat! Whew! Talk about a close call! no donut
Old 04-21-2004, 03:56 PM

EMPIRERIDERR6 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Close call.....

you got hella lucky dog!! someones lookin over your shoulder
Old 04-21-2004, 03:57 PM

Luke is an unknown quantity at this point

so lemme get this straight...did you actually do all that they said you did?? Or is that what they said you did?
Old 04-21-2004, 04:27 PM

_HellioN_ is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jixxer0377
so lemme get this straight...did you actually do all that they said you did?? Or is that what they said you did?

I was just goin to work dawg! The only reason I took my bike is cuz I was late n' had to get there quick. So I was doin 110+, but I didn't even know that cop was chasin me!