Public thanks to Racing905

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2004, 04:38 PM
DNFstunt

Regstunts is a decent person
I just got off the phone with Stephaine of Racing905 . . . . Heres the deal:

I ordered a cage and 12-bar for my ride at stuntwars in February. I rock a '96 ZX6R (yes, I know . . . but its all I got) Anyways, Aaron agreed to make me a one-off cage and 12-bar because he didn't already produce stuff for my bike. We banged out a price so I was happy.

ANYWAYS, they are super busy, plus its international shipping, so I get the stuff just last week. Turns out they made an honest mistake, and designed off of the wrond kawi ZX model. HOWEVER the cage does bolt up(similar frame), however I had to make some custom spacers and muscle it on there to fit. I bolted it down and it looks all good.

As for the 12-bar, the subframe of the bike they designed off is about 1/2" - 3/4" less wide than mine, so I had to get it cut, re-welded and some grinding here and there to get it to fit, and of course then re-paint it, so the **** don't rust.

905 is fully-refunding me my money for the 12 bar, and Aaron has promised that if this cage doesn't satisfy me at all, he will free-of-charge build me a new one off of the exact same bike I ride, and send it to me on his dollar.

Just wanted to share the experience and let everyone know what their customer service is all about. They admit they screwed up, and I am VERY satisfied with their actions to correct an honest mistake.

Thanks again racing905!! .
Old 04-20-2004, 12:54 AM
www.mxdcages.com

Michael D Rickman is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Public thanks to Racing905

Great bunch of guys, Im down there all the time whatever i need they always do there best to help
Old 04-20-2004, 02:32 AM
It Ain't Easy Bein Cheesy

Dano is an unknown quantity at this point

thats how they are and how they've always been, everyones just finding out now
Old 04-20-2004, 04:02 PM
DNFstunt

Regstunts is a decent person

Thats why I posted it up - to let everyone know what they're all about.
Old 04-20-2004, 06:45 PM

GreggV is an unknown quantity at this point

905 is ..........very impressive buisness ethics..........
Old 04-20-2004, 07:34 PM

terrortekniks is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DNFstar
I just got off the phone with Stephaine of Racing905 . . . . Heres the deal:

I ordered a cage and 12-bar for my ride at stuntwars in February. I rock a '96 ZX6R (yes, I know . . . but its all I got) Anyways, Aaron agreed to make me a one-off cage and 12-bar because he didn't already produce stuff for my bike. We banged out a price so I was happy.

ANYWAYS, they are super busy, plus its international shipping, so I get the stuff just last week. Turns out they made an honest mistake, and designed off of the wrond kawi ZX model. HOWEVER the cage does bolt up(similar frame), however I had to make some custom spacers and muscle it on there to fit. I bolted it down and it looks all good.

As for the 12-bar, the subframe of the bike they designed off is about 1/2" - 3/4" less wide than mine, so I had to get it cut, re-welded and some grinding here and there to get it to fit, and of course then re-paint it, so the **** don't rust.

905 is fully-refunding me my money for the 12 bar, and Aaron has promised that if this cage doesn't satisfy me at all, he will free-of-charge build me a new one off of the exact same bike I ride, and send it to me on his dollar.

Just wanted to share the experience and let everyone know what their customer service is all about. They admit they screwed up, and I am VERY satisfied with their actions to correct an honest mistake.

Thanks again racing905!! .
thats awsome bro...................i wish that powers would do that for me!(refer to my powers cages post) that would make life too easy for me..............instead they say that they dont like my attitude since i posted my post about problems that anyone else has had with the 900 cages.
Old 04-20-2004, 07:41 PM
I Love To Post!

Sean24 is an unknown quantity at this point

wow...those guys really know how to do business!!! good to see some straight foreward people still around!!
Old 04-20-2004, 07:43 PM
*Rockstar*

vertical_joe is an unknown quantity at this point

No joke! 905 WILL make you happy! The nicest people I have delt with!