yall got to read this sh*t about drinking and drving true storie happened 4-19-04

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2004, 09:54 AM

The Man 17 is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry yall got to read this sh*t about drinking and drving true storie happened 4-19-04

All man get this okay its 3 in the morning and im sleeping right and i think i hear a lightning strike and so i just shut my window and then i hear my mom and dad down stairs walking around so i go down there and theres a truck in the ditch with our telephone poll around it and theres a small fire in the ditch and a bunch a fing sparks every were from the live wires and som my dad uses his cell and call the 50 and there was two cars out on the road that stoped and were looking in the truck by the way it was a F-150 i think and they were looking in the truck and me and my family werent goin out there cause of the wries and the yard was wet so i didnt feel like getting shocked but we go out in a safe dry place and we see that our barn door was open and so we go and check the horses and sh*t we own and there all good and we look around in all the stuff then the 50's start to show up all over there were about 8 and 2 fire trucks andan ambulance and a tow truck but get this it had to be within 5 seconds the guy disapered from the seen and was no where and they were searching the yeard with there lights and about 30-60 min the guy comes walking to get in his truck and the cops jump him before he kills himself cause the wires were still on there and they tryed to make him walk a straight line and he couldnt do it he was so drunk but he busted our telephone poll in 3 and took out our mail box and if he had came two feet closer to our drive way he would have fliped it when he hit our coverts and mind you i have a very deep ditch and once your in your in and aint nothin to do about in and he ended up driving across our intire front yard and the ditch basicly sucked him in by the tire tracks and when he almost took out our covers he hit a bump and you can see he had to have done two wheels for about 40 ft the hit the ground then the poll and get this the truck wasnt messed up to much like it wasnt rapped around it or anything it was fu**ed up and we had no electric and still dont from what i know but im at school so i dont know an thats a bunch of well sry so long of a novel
Old 04-19-2004, 11:59 AM

Question Re: yall got to read this sh*t about drinking and drving true storie happened 4-19-04

Have you ever had something like this happen to you
Old 04-19-2004, 12:06 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Angel Of Death is a decent person
Re: yall got to read this sh*t about drinking and drving true storie happened 4-19-04

Originally Posted by The Man 17
Have you ever had something like this happen to you
Yeah, a couple of years ago some ******** mullet and his mullet buddy just finished restoring a 66 mustang and rolled it into my neighbors lawn. I live on the dead end portion of my street and another street tbones my neighbors house and he tried to take the corner too fast and too drunk and rolled the beaut onto my neighbors lawn, the dumb ****ing drunk mullet.
Old 04-21-2004, 09:13 AM

dirt_bikes_rule is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: yall got to read this sh*t about drinking and drving true storie happened 4-19-04

1 thing 2 say dont drink and drive cuz u might hit a bump and spill ur drink :YEAH
Old 04-21-2004, 01:38 PM
It Ain't Easy Bein Cheesy

Dano is an unknown quantity at this point

thats shitty man but i read the whole story and i don't think you used a period once
Old 04-21-2004, 04:33 PM

ftp69 is an unknown quantity at this point

Come On! It was really you wasn't it? Have another cocktail there Mr. Hemmingway.
Old 04-21-2004, 04:51 PM

i95leuser is a decent person

Originally Posted by Duffman
thats shitty man but i read the whole story and i don't think you used a period once

I was thinking the same thing man!! DAMN PLAYA!!! GOTO GRAMMER CLASS MORE!!!!!!!!! hahahahha!!
Old 04-21-2004, 06:10 PM

SmurfKilla is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Duffman
Now that is some funny shiat......PERIOD !!

Cheers
SK
Old 04-22-2004, 09:54 AM

oh well i didnt get any sleep that day. Im still in shock cause now i have a friend that was in a diffrent crash the same day in his truck. His still in intensive care and he has to have brain surgery and its really not looking like a good thing yall know. its not cool. And his sister hasnt left the hospital for more than 3 hrs. Dude it wasnt me im only 17 and im not really in to the drinking thing but im not a hater either cause all my friends all drink and smoke and toke if you know what i mean. but my bud isnt looking like he'll make it and this will be the second fureal I've had to go to in the last two months. i think. the first one was my bosses 3 year old son drownded in a pond when he wandered off and i dont want to hear any **** about the kid okay so just save your comments on the 3 year old cause its had to think cause he was funny and i still think it wasnt his time and now one of my freinds are more than likely not going to make it. AI tell you what thought it isnt my month. ha this suck big mokey ball lol
Old 04-22-2004, 09:55 AM

oh and i almost forgot that i have a wonderful address number to ust guess

And im so not joking either im not a real joker but hey what ever
Old 04-22-2004, 12:03 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Jay Carnes will become famous soon enough

That was the worst grammer Ive ever read. And thats bad comming from me! I still dont' have a clue what you typed.
Old 04-22-2004, 12:10 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

od1nixer is an unknown quantity at this point

wee50 strikes again!
Old 04-23-2004, 01:26 AM

snigg is an unknown quantity at this point

longest sentence EVER!!!
Old 04-23-2004, 03:34 PM
Newbie Member

dj davis is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry to hear about your miss fortune, but I am sure a couple of periods in your sentences will make all of us feel better!
Old 04-23-2004, 07:10 PM

yeah i see that. whatever. i dont care. if you guys say so.
Old 04-29-2004, 07:08 PM

boner is an unknown quantity at this point

one time i was drunk and i crashed my friends dirtbike into a tree, but it was funny cuz the bike and i were fine