Big Changes for 2003

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2003, 05:12 PM
FREESTYLE ARTIST

Tony D is an unknown quantity at this point
HHHHHHaaaaaaaaaaa HHHHHHHHaaaaaaaaaaa nikcky just shut you down Joe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are riding his old bike though!!!!
Old 01-08-2003, 05:41 PM

SMOKINJOE UR is an unknown quantity at this point
IM RIDING HIS OLD BIKE AND HES RIDIN BOBBYs OLD BIKE,SO WUT U SAYIN LLLLLOOOOOOLLLLLLLL P.S AND I KNOW U GUYS CANT DO THE STUNT I HAVE IN MY BEST STUNT SECTION LOL

Last edited by SMOKINJOE UR; 01-08-2003 at 06:02 PM.
Old 01-08-2003, 06:04 PM

Pete_SOI is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: you ***!!!!

Originally posted by NickMIST
yo listen up smokin up joe...first of all ,if anyone needs trainin wheels it should be you........not only so u can ride without fallin, but u should put a set on MY old BAR so when u hit it u dont fall over or let it go.......it looks to me like u aint hit ur tail or your bar without crashin yet......you dont belong on stuntlife........and come on man ur ridin my old bike.........go home!!!!!lol
Old 01-08-2003, 10:02 PM

PETE SOI

THATS REAL ORIGINAL PETE,ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY
Old 01-09-2003, 12:48 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough
ant you chump...it has been over a week now....clue us in....i get my license back in ten days...be on the lookout for me soon after that-as long as i can dig my bike out of my shop through three feet of snow!!

later,

Teach

cant wait to ride...can you guys still ride down there???
Old 01-09-2003, 01:00 PM

Tick_9se7en3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by TEACH C6

cant wait to ride...can you guys still ride down there???
Yes and no....there is TONS of sand out on the roads but if you can find a nice road like where Ants shop is at I'm sure it's ok. I went out just a few minutes ago and couldnt really ride, cops, sand and cages everywhere.
Old 01-09-2003, 03:55 PM

NickMIST is an unknown quantity at this point
joe is garbage

joe from underground is garbage.....joe is just mad that hes 10 years older than me, and im ten times better than him...what a shame.lol ........the only trick joe could do is uhhhhhh,.....i cant think of the name its so old...oh yeah its the 50 mph ballerina or flamingo......whatever u wanna call it......well anyway he needs to get a trick book and start studyin or something.....lol.....got ya joe
Old 01-09-2003, 05:46 PM

LIL NICK NEEDS A NEW TRICK

ANYONE THAT ONLY PRACTICES 12s FOR SIX MONTHS IS BOUND TO GET IT,BUT U HAVE TO BE WELL ROUNDED ,AND DONT BE MAD CUZ U CANT DO THE BALLERINA,FOR THAT MATTER ANY OTHER TRICK LLLOOOLLL!!!!!!!!! :D BUT DONT WORRY YOUR STILL YOUNG YOULL GET IT (HOPEFULLY) GOT YA

Last edited by SMOKINJOE UR; 01-09-2003 at 06:10 PM.
Old 01-09-2003, 05:55 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

-Rodger- is an unknown quantity at this point
MIST = a well rounded team w/ talent as young as 16. impressive.

UR = ghetto fabulous, sub frame dangling, fake picture of chick scraping, GA ABAGE.

if you ask me.

what's a more impressive trick a 12 or a christ.

christ= need attention, no skill, cooler when done w/o helmet

12= completely in control of a 500 lb. motorcycle using brake and throttle control, side to side balance, and more confidence and execution than any "ballerina" move could ever require.

:helmet
Old 01-09-2003, 06:15 PM

mattdedes is an unknown quantity at this point
very well said rodg, especially the christ part, those are lame-o
Old 01-09-2003, 06:25 PM

BIG ROG

JUST FOR THE RECORD,I GOT 12s. AND ONE OF THE FIRST PICS ON YOUR WEB SITE IS SOMEONE(probably you)DOING A GA ABAGE FLAMINGO ........O YEH NEVER HEARD OF YOUR CLUB,BUT U HEARD OF MINE :D :D
Old 01-09-2003, 06:36 PM
og1

og1 can only hope to improve
christs

christs can be a good move because you can do some **** coming down thew 1096 ,me etc,etc, everybody is doin 12,s you got to switch it up just because your doin 12's that still doesnt showcase your full skill style does my 2 cents

P.S. *** all y'all
Old 01-09-2003, 07:06 PM

THANX OG1

SOME PEOPLE JUST DONT UNDERSTAND,THEY THINK 12s ARE THE END OF THE ROAD...........ITS ONLY THE BEGINING,.......O YEH U 2 LOL
Old 01-09-2003, 07:22 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

-Rodger- is an unknown quantity at this point
we been in the game for quite sometime now and have executed everything from christs to 200+ft endos to 5+ mile wheelies to 12z. and out of all those 12z are by far the most challenging, most rewarding, and most un boring trick in the book.

right now I myself am a bit stuck on them because I'm learning ith all. no throttle hand, no handers, sit downs, stand ups, coasters, combos. YOU ******* NAME IT THE CC IS ON IT OR OVER IT.

keep playin in traffic in the ghetto, leave the real hustlin to the pro's.

lata.

r

oh yeah, and the only reason I've heard of your crew is because I work at a shop and they play a teaser to your garbage vid on the impact reel. Props for atleast getting a vid made, next time make it decent. and leave out the fat ghetto hoes w/ scars worse than my road rash.

i gotta pic of your pool i'll post later.
Old 01-09-2003, 08:10 PM

BIG RODG

THANX FOR YOUR INPUT ON THE WHOLE BIKE THING,YOU REALLY MADE ME REALIZE JUST HOW MEANINGLESS MY WHOLE LIFE HAS BEEN TILL NOW,WHAT WAS I THINKIN

Last edited by SMOKINJOE UR; 01-09-2003 at 08:22 PM.
Old 01-10-2003, 05:19 PM

NickMIST is an unknown quantity at this point
joe

joe...why dont u just get off of stuntlife and go somewhere else.....you suck, dont u get the point????????ha ha ha ha ***!!!!!!
Old 01-10-2003, 05:35 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice
joe what the hell ru smok,n.you learned how to ride from the members of mirror image .the only reason you rep UR is because you cant remember what happen that night you woke up but naked behind adumpster with a UR tatoo and bloody micron pipe
Old 01-10-2003, 09:11 PM

nick & Gillbert

you guys are to much, first off gilbert,the only reason u left ruthless tactics is cuz your not ruthless and got no tactics so u figured u would join mist so ant can help u fix your bike and help u get your SKILLZ(yea rite) up.......... ..............lil nick,i have nothing else to say about your trix cuz i cant talk about wut you dont have,so go and try to get a girlfriend cuz we cant have stunters out there not gettin no pu$#y..... ..................girls here is a pic of little nick hes the one in the middle....please help. thank you llloooolll

Last edited by SMOKINJOE UR; 01-10-2003 at 09:45 PM.
Old 01-10-2003, 10:45 PM
FREESTYLE ARTIST

Frist of all a little I dont want this trash talkin going on in my post everybody knows who is doing what so before anybody ends up with a fat lip knock the **** off!!!!!!!! for the record SkillZ AKA GiLL MIST Yes G Nice's brother rides with the Mirror Image Family, Rommel former loose rider, underground,is also a part of the Mirror Image family.Little Nick the youngest pro stunt rider in the world !!!!!!!! He is Mirror ****** Image too!!! All of us have the years of experience and determination needed to take this all the way As for me , well, you know i never like to toot my own horn anyways!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got my money on littli Nick vs smokin joe anytime anyplace !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-10-2003, 10:50 PM
FREESTYLE ARTIST

as a matter of fact I will bring a case of toilet paper to edison on sunday caus im about to **** on all of yous>!!!!!!!!!! :fugoff

Quick Reply: Big Changes for 2003