Do you pack or not when stuntin?

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2004, 02:10 AM

Black600rr is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Do you pack or not when stuntin?

Let's begin with this statement:

It's funny that, after wasting my time reading this thread, that I went back.. and confirmed my suspicions that the people who "claimed" that they carry while stunting have the largest number of typographical and grammatical errors. Something to think about, isn't it?

Now, I feel 1000x better

Even with the double lockouts found on todays advanced trigger systems (such as my personal H&K USP Elite 9mm) there IS the possibility of the pistol going off due to a violent impact.

I wouldnt dream of carrying a sidearm on a motorcycle under any circumstances (ESPECIALLY WHEN STUNTING!!!!). To do otherwise is an abuse of your "right" to carry a firearm, and if you don't know why... you shouldn't own a firearm in the first place.
Old 04-18-2004, 02:23 AM

covertwar is a decent person

Originally Posted by DNFstar
I'm going to buy Tenny and I plane tickets to where ever you are and kick your dumb-***.
That's the only response you have? Aren't you going to argue on behalf of the movie? You know you don't what you are talking about, that's why.
Old 04-18-2004, 02:26 AM

covertwar is a decent person

Originally Posted by Banzaibany
@ Covertwar and James

I Understand and respect your opinion, but it still doesnt make sense to mee. There are just too many ways a Gun can be wrongly Understood, and becomes very Dangerouse.
I did a lot of Door Service, and one great strategy is to give your Opponend a change to leave the Scene without losing his Face. Most people wound risk a beating for your Wallet or even your Ride. You got all that Adrenalin running up into your body, witch creates you a feeling like you wanna Run away or Fight. This is a naturaly feeling like the feeling for Food or using a toilet. Adrenaline works on every human beeing the same way, everybody fears such Situations, its all about how well you can handle it.
What i want to say is that if you pull out a Gun you take your Opponent every single change to run away. Nobody want to catch a Bullet in his Back. Its like a wild Animal it wound fight until you dont give it an other change.
When you pull out a Knife and tell your Opponent he better should F... of or you would F.... rip his F..... Face of, he maybe will run away. Almost nobody will turn his Back on a Person with a Firearm in his Hands.

bany
Here in America, a great number of firearm carriers are not licenced to possess. When somebody wants to jack you holding a Luger to your face, are you going to pull that knife out and expect to be taken seriously?
Old 04-18-2004, 08:18 AM

KingWheelie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by covertwar
Here in America, a great number of firearm carriers are not licenced to possess. When somebody wants to jack you holding a Luger to your face, are you going to pull that knife out and expect to be taken seriously?
OR with your fists?
Old 04-18-2004, 09:19 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

ryanaka99cents is an unknown quantity at this point

If you have a CW that's exactly what it means, keep it concealed. If your legal and you carry the papers I don't have a problem with anyone carrying. I've handled weapons since I was like 10. I was never brought up to be scared of them, and neither will my kids. Too many parents raise their kids telling them that guns are bad, wtf, and how the hell would they know. It's really nobodies business if I carry or not, but I will say this.

When you live in Northern Maine you don't so much need a gun for someone wanting to steal your **** but more for the Moose and Deer that like to run out into the road in front of you.
Old 04-19-2004, 04:53 AM

Banzaibany is an unknown quantity at this point

First of all its your Mistake when you found yourself in a Situation like this. You should be abel to avoid such Situations. Keep your Eyes open, when some guys try to beat you up steal your Money etc. they got a Adrenailine Rush to. Means they are nervouse looking suspect too you. Lets give you an Example. You are walking down a Road and see that 2 Guys standing at the Corner. On your Right side a Building on the Left a Lorry for example. That would be a nice Spot to mug somebody isnt it?
Okay here comes the deal you are walking up and a few secounds before you pass the Lorry you suddenly change the side of the Street, completly relaxed. Keep one eye on the Guys infront of you. How do they react? Are they suddelny in a hurry? Do they change there positions? Take your time to get your knife in a "Indagra Mano" position (i ll try to get some Pics uploadet). When you smell danger you should run like hell, as long as you can.

Secound if somebody try do jack my Bike and i was that stupid that i coulndt avoidit. Its my fuking mistake and i wound risk my life for my Bike (even iv i love it ). Of course it would **** my off, and of course its time to make some Calls and make sure that this Pig will bleed for his Actions.

And i am pretty sure that even a 45. Goverment cocked and Locked wound help you out of this Situation. Pull that Gun out, targeting and finally shoot, wound take to much time. Remember your opponent (allready pointing a Gun on you) have just to pull the Trigger. And damn my Face is to handsome, i wound like a hole in it
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	indagra.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	22.0 KB
ID:	75031  
Old 04-19-2004, 06:26 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

ryanaka99cents is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Banzaibany
First of all its your Mistake when you found yourself in a Situation like this. You should be abel to avoid such Situations. Keep your Eyes open, when some guys try to beat you up steal your Money etc. they got a Adrenailine Rush to.

And i am pretty sure that even a 45. Goverment cocked and Locked wound help you out of this Situation. Pull that Gun out, targeting and finally shoot, wound take to much time. Remember your opponent (allready pointing a Gun on you) have just to pull the Trigger. And damn my Face is to handsome, i wound like a hole in it
I was nice in my last statement but I'm going to be quite blunt in this one. Stay in Europe cause you clearly wouldn't last a second in the US if this ever occurred to you.

Secondly a person with a knife within 26ft of you is as dangerous as a person with a gun 1 ft from you. That is a proven fact and it gets hammered into us at the Academy. All of you military guys are probably told the same thing.

Third a good defense is a good offense. When someone is going to attack you, attack back. This will be more of a suprise to them because it's not something they are planning on.

Fourth shootem all and let god sort it out.
Old 04-20-2004, 12:56 AM

CBR up on one is an unknown quantity at this point

What the ****??? Why would you carry a gun when riding??? Besides that where would you put it??...Most of us have these huge steel ***** that fill up the pants.
Old 04-20-2004, 12:02 PM

secretsquirrel is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Black600rr

It's funny that, after wasting my time reading this thread, that I went back.. and confirmed my suspicions that the people who "claimed" that they carry while stunting have the largest number of typographical and grammatical errors. Something to think about, isn't it?

Jane, you ignorant ****.

What's it like being so much better than we are? Must be cool.

Dude, it's a f-n bulletin board, wtf does that have to do w anything. A guy's syntax is a lil f-d and now he doesn't have a right to protect himself and his family.

You don't have to speak like William F Buckley to know the difference between right and wrong and when and when not to use a firearm. I know plenty of soldiers and marines (buddies of mine) fighting for us who dropped outta school and serve my country...oh, but it's ok for them cuz they ran a 1week intesive session w their M-4s. Get real.

Concealed means just that. I worked hard and train regularly and excersize my right with respect and knowledge as the vast majority of CCW holders do.
you get the gasface.
Old 04-20-2004, 12:31 PM

_HellioN_ is an unknown quantity at this point

I hold twin GLOCK 17's, I'm a convicted felon, so if the cops hem me up with these I'm lookin at 5 more years, minimum. I've done enough time in these ****ed up prisons, but I don't go anywhere without a strap, so next time, it's gonna be a fire fight. I just picked up a few 32 round clips. Got one in my car one in my bike trunk and one in each glock. I feel sorry for the family of the next cop that stops me.
Old 04-20-2004, 03:20 PM

Banzaibany is an unknown quantity at this point

Stay in Europe cause you clearly wouldn't last a second in the US if this ever occurred to you.
Dude i am a Lover not a Fighter

Secondly a person with a knife within 26ft of you is as dangerous as a person with a gun 1 ft from you
Isnt that what i am trying to say? And already said a few Postings ago?

Third a good defense is a good offense
Secound That!

Fourth shootem all and let god sort it out.
What about STFF (Stab the Fuking Fukkas

All ive got to say is that i had a lot of training in such Situations. I trained with Amon Maor the Founder of Krav Maga Maor, a highly recomandet Self Defense system. Thanks got i never ever found myself in such a horribal Situation, and i hope i will never Come into one.
Take yourself some time and learn something about the Manstoping power of a Gun. You know the JURAMENTADO those were the Reason why the US Army finally got there .45. Becouse Full metal jacket 9mm coudnlt Stop the Fillipino Riot runners with there Bolo Knifes and Machetes...

Man we can talk about this Gun versus Knife thing all Night long. but i guess nobody of us can put some Real experiance in this discussion 8hopefully). I can just tell my experiacne from a lot of years in Realistic Training Programs. And all i got to say is when the **** hits the Fan and somebody tryes to Shoot my or my loved ones, he better do this with a Sniper Rifel from about 500 Meters away from me...Just my

I dont like Guns i dont like Violence, i am a Lover not a Fighter baby
Old 04-20-2004, 03:45 PM

Nasty is an unknown quantity at this point

i pack a dick for any fan bitch that needs it's in her mouth....
Old 04-20-2004, 11:04 PM

KingWheelie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by _HellioN_
I hold twin GLOCK 17's, I'm a convicted felon, so if the cops hem me up with these I'm lookin at 5 more years, minimum. I've done enough time in these ****ed up prisons, but I don't go anywhere without a strap, so next time, it's gonna be a fire fight. I just picked up a few 32 round clips. Got one in my car one in my bike trunk and one in each glock. I feel sorry for the family of the next cop that stops me.
That's fukked up. You're willing to take somebody's else's life because YOU want to break the law? It's not them saying you HAVe to carry a gun!!! Why not just do what you're supposed to do, get your rights restored? Taking a life because you don't want to do time because you're the one breaking the law. Fukked up!
Old 04-21-2004, 01:21 AM
wheres all the fat girls

martino is a decent person

Originally Posted by _HellioN_
thats the gayest **** i've ever heard.
Old 04-21-2004, 12:48 PM
Regular StuntLifer

Kawkidd is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by AdrenalneJnky
omg, u have got to b kidden me..

y would u carry a gun while riding a bike? def aint doing ne thing crazy...jumping around on bike, and gun falls off ?

what the hell is the point?

doing a drive by on the street bike now or something?
Why is it you believe that just because someone is carrying a gun they are looking to shoot someone? I don't see how self protection/preservation is such a foreign cocept to all of you who dispute those who choose to carry (legally) . You do wear a helmet don't you ? Same concept. It is truly amazing to me just how effective the governmentally controlled media brainwashing is on some people i.e. If someone other than a has a gun they HAVE to be doing something wrong or looking to kill someone. Or be a drug dealer or whatever else it is that Big Brother wants you to believe. Guess what, the crime rates in ALL cities/states that have passed CCW laws have gone DOWN dramatically. Furthermore, the violent crime stats on anyone who posesses a valid CCW are lower than those of the national average per capita, so contrary to what you may have heard we are not, as you put it "Going to do a drive by on the streetbike or something" That would be the a**holes we're trying to protect ourselves against. That's what the hell the point is.
Old 04-21-2004, 01:05 PM

secretsquirrel is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kawkidd
Why is it you believe that just because someone is carrying a gun they are looking to shoot someone? I don't see how self protection/preservation is such a foreign cocept to all of you who dispute those who choose to carry (legally) . You do wear a helmet don't you ? Same concept. It is truly amazing to me just how effective the governmentally controlled media brainwashing is on some people i.e. If someone other than a has a gun they HAVE to be doing something wrong or looking to kill someone. Or be a drug dealer or whatever else it is that Big Brother wants you to believe. Guess what, the crime rates in ALL cities/states that have passed CCW laws have gone DOWN dramatically. Furthermore, the violent crime stats on anyone who posesses a valid CCW are lower than those of the national average per capita, so contrary to what you may have heard we are not, as you put it "Going to do a drive by on the streetbike or something" That would be the a**holes we're trying to protect ourselves against. That's what the hell the point is.
No fair! Using logic!

What's up w dat...
Old 04-21-2004, 01:09 PM
Regular StuntLifer

Originally Posted by Black600rr

Now, I feel 1000x better

Even with the double lockouts found on todays advanced trigger systems (such as my personal H&K USP Elite 9mm) there IS the possibility of the pistol going off due to a violent impact.

I wouldnt dream of carrying a sidearm on a motorcycle under any circumstances (ESPECIALLY WHEN STUNTING!!!!). To do otherwise is an abuse of your "right" to carry a firearm, and if you don't know why... you shouldn't own a firearm in the first place.

Can you provide specific examples or are you just trying to sound like you know what you are talking about? Besides, there IS also the possibility of the bike/car you're riding/driving to blow up due to faulty wiring/fusing ect.and if you don't know how you shouldn't own a bike/car in the first place.

There, now I feel 1000x better, No actually I don't because your level of ignorance still exists in today's age of information. Sad, truly sad
Old 04-21-2004, 01:27 PM
Regular StuntLifer

Originally Posted by stuntgod
I think guns are cool (we don't have em in Holland,we have weed )
but I think the whole meaning behind it is wrong.If you don't carry anything you can't kill anyone,right?

Wrong dipsh*t, you ever see what happens to the human body when hit by a 2800lb car @ 35 MPH? Or when struck in the temple with a blunt object such as a tire iron? Or when a precise blow is delivered by someone trained in the martial arts? Or bludgeoned with the handle of a rake? I think you get the point. But lucky for you, you guys are too high to fight about anything... So I guess you don't have to worry about it.
Old 04-21-2004, 01:47 PM
Regular StuntLifer

Originally Posted by cal
lol glocks arent that safe at all, they dont even have a true safety on the gun but thanks to all the kickbacks Glock offers the gov they turn the other way on that issue. doesnt matter though i got my USP9 compact last tuesday, SOOOO awesome:-D
I take it this was bought from someone other than a FFL in our great state as I'm sure you know you need to be 21 to purchase here. Well,at any rate take good care of the new toy, I know they're not cheap, I have a few in the .45 flavor and my wife was about ready to kill when she found out what I gave for them. :YEAH
Old 04-21-2004, 02:13 PM
Regular StuntLifer

"Secondly a person with a knife within 26ft of you is as dangerous as a person with a gun 1 ft from you."

What info do they base this on? If someone is 26ft from me and holding a knife and I've got my 1911 can anyone guess how this ends? Oh and for another quote.
" Don't ever bring a knife to a gunfight"

Quick Reply: Do you pack or not when stuntin?