Do you pack or not when stuntin?

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2004, 05:06 PM

Bshyster is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Do you pack or not when stuntin?

You must need a gun to protect yourself from guys like me. Your a punk. Here's some pics of me beating some guys ***: http://groups.msn.com/SexyBriansPics/shoebox.msnw
Old 04-05-2004, 05:43 PM

sd123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sonicjay
And almost not a word of it in English...
haha agreed....haha
Old 04-05-2004, 07:19 PM

secretsquirrel is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Dyno
i dont have anything against concealed guns for one's own protection. But the problem are the people that may get drunk and use the gun in a bar fight, and shoot up the whole place and innocent people dying. Or some husband is gonna find his wife cheating, go crazy and shoot them both. Or someone is just gonna stare at a "hardcore thug" like many people think they are, things would be said and the "thug" would shoot the other guy just to be hardcore. That's what worries me. Or when is shooting someone justified? You know lawyers can twist your words on if it was justified or not and your *** would go to jail for defending yourself....

On the other hand, I'll pack some heat in civilian clothes when I'm a cop....
Dude, you need to reread what u wrote. "people MAY get drunk and shoot"; some cat "may shoot his old lady"

"thats what worries me" !?

Dude, it worries me that you may have a bike w 140+ HP, you may hurt my girl when u go stuntin, etc...u get the pic?

Those "worries" u have are just pathetic. use common sense. and all of those "PROBLEMS" youre worried about, well, fars i know shootin yo OL or some cat in a bar fight is illegal. that has nothin to do w us. quit talkin like u already an antigun cop. late
Old 04-05-2004, 08:33 PM
wheres all the fat girls

martino is a decent person

why the hell would you need it while stunting. really. packing a gun is like a itch in your mind. You gotta be concious all the time about itfalling out, or keeping it covered up. Save your attention for not busting your ***.

You dont wanna lose it on the road.
You don't want people to see it on your waistband
That ****'s gonna hurt when you fall on it.. It'll probably break the glock or scratch it all to hell. It will **** you up too.
Old 04-05-2004, 09:14 PM
cal
I Chose to No Longer Post

cal is a decent person

first off, i want to make love to your avatar lol!

the glock shiiit u could pour sand in it, **** it 20 times, **** on it, throw it on the ground run it over then SHOOT IT UNDERWATER and still kill a blue whale:-D

Pack if u want but dont bring up stupid ideas like Dyno thats some hardcore dumbass ****. If iw as REALLY drunk chances are im not gonna hit nething but the ceiling lol.

"Or someone is just gonna stare at a "hardcore thug" like many people think they are"
wtf's some packin wigger doin? is he jus sittin in the ghetto staring drug dealers down sittin by his ford focus or some ****? Get a ****ing clue
Old 04-05-2004, 09:20 PM
is a squid

BIG-D is an unknown quantity at this point

Only read a few responses but heres my

I have my CCW permit and carry all the time. But as far as when im at the spot I usually keep it in the truck.
Old 04-08-2004, 10:32 AM
Regular StuntLifer

jamesjweg is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by GRSiK26
Need it? just a question, I dont care what you do with it but what would you NEED it for?
I've needed it before, and while I hope to God that I never need one again, I don't plan on being without. Almost the only times I'm not packing is at work (schools) and when I'm going out of state. I guess it depends a lot on where you are, I don't think I'd pack as much in daytona ether. And for me here it's not just for people, I do a lot out in the woods by myself. I have been attacked by a pack of ferral dogs, and had a staring contest at 10 ft with a mountain lion. When the dogs got me I only had a knife, and that sucked big time, they chewed the **** out of me. With the mountain lion, I was packing but I didn't shoot as I correctly figured that it would leave if I stared it down, mind you it was also looking down the biz end of a 45ACP but I didn't need to use it that time. This is another reason why we can't have blanket laws, they might apply in one place, but not in another.

James.
Old 04-08-2004, 11:18 AM
og1

og1 can only hope to improve

[QUOTE=JPratt]Best thing about this thread is the 3rd bass avator...

true i forgot all about those cats
Old 04-08-2004, 08:01 PM

FUNKGRAVY is an unknown quantity at this point

It's illegal to carry in MD, but I have a sweet-*** Glock 34 practical/ tactical with a M6 streamlight laser/flashlight on it. Damn thing is accurate as a **** at 25yds. As for the Knives 24/7 baby. carry a crkt m-21 in my pocket, and a benchmade tk-1 tether knife around my neck that no one even knows is there. Someone wants some, they gonna get some. Cuta chunk out!

Originally Posted by covertwar
Yeah, I carry a knife also everywhere except the courthouse and the airport for the same reasons, and it is a great compliment to a handgun. But guns have more purposes than killing other people. When you tell people you have a gun, they automatically assume that you want to kill. When I was younger me and my brother would go into the woods and shoot fowl and he'd cook it and make me eat it. Didn't taste that bad at all. Then there are all the times I went hunting, even though we used rifles, those are still firearms and we don't kill human beings. Don't forget about old beer cans either, those things aren't living!
Old 04-09-2004, 01:21 PM

Banzaibany is an unknown quantity at this point

crkt m-21 in my pocket, and a benchmade tk-1 tether knife around my neck that no one even knows is there. Someone wants some, they gonna get some
Nice Knives Bro, i used to go with an "La Griffe" a Neck knife. Have you ever told a Girl whats that good for when you put of your Shirt at the end of a very nice Evening?

I guess the dont like Knifes a lot
Old 04-09-2004, 04:12 PM

FUNKGRAVY is an unknown quantity at this point

I tell my wife before sex, I'm gonna put on a little something more comfortable so I take everything off and leave the tk-1 on my neck on while I'm putting the stones to it! She thinks I'm a hillbilly but I know, deep down it really turns her on!

Originally Posted by Banzaibany
Nice Knives Bro, i used to go with an "La Griffe" a Neck knife. Have you ever told a Girl whats that good for when you put of your Shirt at the end of a very nice Evening?

I guess the dont like Knifes a lot
Old 04-10-2004, 02:16 AM

J.C. is an unknown quantity at this point

no i dont
Old 04-10-2004, 02:30 AM
wheres all the fat girls

martino is a decent person

Originally Posted by cal
the glock shiiit u could pour sand in it, **** it 20 times, **** on it, throw it on the ground run it over then SHOOT IT UNDERWATER and still kill a blue whale:-D
heh, I believed that til I actually got a Glock. The thing jams AT LEAST once every time I took it out despite semi-regular cleaning. My Beretta never jams, even with the cheap Walmart ammo.

We fell for some good marketing
Old 04-11-2004, 03:09 AM

J.C. is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sclevela
wait we talkin guns or tacos?
i meant no i dont want to be bald
Old 04-11-2004, 03:32 AM

Brian~11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by martino
heh, I believed that til I actually got a Glock. The thing jams AT LEAST once every time I took it out despite semi-regular cleaning. My Beretta never jams, even with the cheap Walmart ammo.

Wow...Why didn't you take it back? I use mine often and never had that problem. I have several friends that have them also=no probs.
Old 04-11-2004, 09:48 AM
Regular StuntLifer

jamesjweg is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by martino

I don't like the feel of a glock, but I've not heard people saying they jam like that.

James.
Old 04-11-2004, 10:30 AM

KingWheelie is an unknown quantity at this point

I'll be carrying here in 3 months (just sent of my CCW packet). Why not carry? Even when riding a bike, as long as I don't leave a round in the chamber, it's not going to fire, or better yet, leave a round in, but have the saftey on. I have Steyer .40 cal that has a locking firing pin. No worries here!
Old 04-11-2004, 10:33 AM

KingWheelie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bshyster
You must need a gun to protect yourself from guys like me. Your a punk. Here's some pics of me beating some guys ***: http://groups.msn.com/SexyBriansPics/shoebox.msnw
People your size make people like me want to carry a gun as an equilizer. Damn.

Quick Reply: Do you pack or not when stuntin?