Do you pack or not when stuntin?

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2004, 01:12 PM
cal
I Chose to No Longer Post

cal is a decent person
Re: Do you pack or not when stuntin?

Originally Posted by KENNETH929RR
RATHER BE CAUGHT WITH ONE, THAN WITHOUT ONE....

H&K 40. CAL. MAN I LOVE THAT GUN!!!

yeah boy! waitin on the delivery of my USP9 compact, ****in sweet gun
Old 04-04-2004, 01:14 PM

covertwar is a decent person

Originally Posted by Tenny
covert you dont own a gun stop trying to act like your hard when your a *****.
your mother is a *****, why don't you come visit me and see if I own any firearms?
Old 04-04-2004, 01:20 PM

Banzaibany is an unknown quantity at this point

A Gun Sucks anyway, i dont like them i dont need them....at last during Riding my Bike

Peace Bany
Old 04-04-2004, 01:27 PM

All of you ******** from Canada that talk smack on the United States and we residents of our country, whom abide by OUR laws you are stupid. Bowling from Columbine? What a fuc<b></b>king dummy whoever said that. Ironically I am in an Journalism class where they made us watch that fuc<b></b>king biased and inaccurate movie and extensively dissect it. After a lot of research that I hope I never have to do again, I found that his method was flawed, and basically the whole movie was tailored to be funny, but it is not scientifically correct.

You ********* talk **** on us like we are breaking the law, when in fact we are on our own turf, under the laws of the United States of America and our state. If you don't like it, stay in FUC<b></b>KING CANADA AND NEVER COME DOWN HERE. If somebody trys to invade your country, which is the second biggest country in the world, by the way, who are you going to call now, eh? What a big baby.

I really don't see what's so stupid about carrying a concealed weapon when you are licenced for it and know how to operate it, even while stunting. You have the permit, you carry it everywhere else, right? You never know what is going to happen. I know you won't feel too comfortable doing wheelies with cold steel on your back, but what's the big deal about leaving it in your backpack or glove compartment?

To each his own.
Old 04-04-2004, 01:30 PM
cal

cal is a decent person

you ****ers who complain about CCW's dont understand that 98% of CRIMES are carried out with stolen/unregistered guns by people WITHOUT CCW's!
Old 04-04-2004, 01:48 PM

rev-rend Jack is an unknown quantity at this point

so when do we get to talk about abortion?
Old 04-04-2004, 02:22 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

bill parr is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rev-rend Jack
so when do we get to talk about abortion?
actually there is a thread about it, but anyways, cal....we dont have a ccw in wi. do we?? i thought they vetoed that bill. so we are all carrying illegaly here in the cheese state.
Old 04-04-2004, 02:29 PM

Banzaibany is an unknown quantity at this point

but what's the big deal about leaving it in your backpack or glove compartment?
For what reason should you carry a Firearm with you? Self defense? Then you have to practise a lot and have to carry one all the Time.
I am living in a country with nearly no crime, so i dont know about the American Conditions. I see no reason to carry a piece on you each time, when you arent in trouble with some Crackheads.
So if the **** hits the Fan i always carry my Knife (Microtech Amphibian/Plain) with me, its mainly just a "Tool" but i was into Kali/Escrima a lot of years, so i think i can use this Weapon.
We did a lot of "Opening and Attack Drills", and stuff like that. So i would say for Self defense on a Range about 7 Meters ( i dunno in feet) i would prefere the Knife ofer a Handgun all the Time. I see no reason of a Handgun in your Backpatch for SD, it just takes too much time to get it out. So what is a Handgun good for?

No Offensive taken i dont want to forbid somebody to carry a Gun on him, if he/she feels better. Its just not my personal Thing. You can to nothing without hurting ppl with Guns. A knife can be used in more Ways, even cut of Boxes to get your new Bike Parts out, or kill the Bad T-Bone Steak on your plate

Bany
Old 04-04-2004, 02:38 PM

i understand what your sayin, but over here you got bitches, ready to put a gun to your head and jack your ride or rob you for the 20 bucks you got in your wallet, i can see carrying being ok, if your one of the responsible ones and don tgo off just blastin for no reason. but you better beleive, someone puts a gun to my head they better pull the trigger.
Old 04-04-2004, 02:39 PM

Originally Posted by Banzaibany
So if the **** hits the Fan i always carry my Knife (Microtech Amphibian/Plain) with me, its mainly just a "Tool" but i was into Kali/Escrima a lot of years, so i think i can use this Weapon.

A knife can be used in more Ways, even cut of Boxes to get your new Bike Parts out, or kill the Bad T-Bone Steak on your plate

Bany
Yeah, I carry a knife also everywhere except the courthouse and the airport for the same reasons, and it is a great compliment to a handgun. But guns have more purposes than killing other people. When you tell people you have a gun, they automatically assume that you want to kill. When I was younger me and my brother would go into the woods and shoot fowl and he'd cook it and make me eat it. Didn't taste that bad at all. Then there are all the times I went hunting, even though we used rifles, those are still firearms and we don't kill human beings. Don't forget about old beer cans either, those things aren't living!
Old 04-04-2004, 03:13 PM
Zac

Zac is an unknown quantity at this point

hey ya i pack while im ridin my moped around. i either carry my knife w/ the 3 1/2 inch blade or my plastic s&w airsoft gun . you never know wen an angry motorist gets mad at you since you're going 45mph on a 55mph road. plus they will help me if i ever run from cops on my moped i can shoot there tires out :YEAH and escape
Old 04-04-2004, 03:22 PM
cal

cal is a decent person

Originally Posted by bill parr
actually there is a thread about it, but anyways, cal....we dont have a ccw in wi. do we?? i thought they vetoed that bill. so we are all carrying illegaly here in the cheese state.
thats true my good friend!
Old 04-04-2004, 05:54 PM

Boughetto is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by cal
thats true my good friend!
Nothing wrong with owning a gun IMO. Unless you are a crap talker all the time, I don't see a reason carrying a gun on the bike. Like binder said, **** happens, and you dont need any extra problems.

But I always have at least 8 gernades on me when I'm riding to the supermarket
Old 04-04-2004, 06:31 PM
cal

cal is a decent person

only eight? you dont have enough enemies
Old 04-04-2004, 07:54 PM

Kevin Emary is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by binder929rr
ya, it's a replica. if it was the exact weapon i would have said exact. 2 different companies. I shoot more rounds through my taurus than my beretta and i haven't had a problem with it yet. for being 300$ cheaper, it does the job for target practice and keeping up on my skills.\

and canada, i don't remember your name but people that are licensed to carry hand guns aren't the stupid fools that go shoot up schools. criminals will have guns no matter what. i've never heard of a criminal that did the legal way of getting ahold of a firearm.
Well then it would not be an "exact" replica then. I get your point thou. Canada people that have permit's to carry have to have a more extensive backround check then the average person buying a weapon. I've got one but I have only carried it once. I don't really feel a need for it. My license will expire during my deplyment so I don't know if I will renew it or not. I was just kidding with ya Binder.
Old 04-04-2004, 07:54 PM

PROJECT P is an unknown quantity at this point

hell ya... i ride with a tommy gun and a 10pac of 9s...zoltan
Old 04-04-2004, 09:06 PM
Regular StuntLifer

jamesjweg is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Banzaibany
For what reason should you carry a Firearm with you? Self defense? Then you have to practise a lot and have to carry one all the Time.
I am living in a country with nearly no crime, so i dont know about the American Conditions. I see no reason to carry a piece on you each time, when you arent in trouble with some Crackheads.
We did a lot of "Opening and Attack Drills", and stuff like that. So i would say for Self defense on a Range about 7 Meters ( i dunno in feet) i would prefere the Knife ofer a Handgun all the Time. I see no reason of a Handgun in your Backpatch for SD, it just takes too much time to get it out. So what is a Handgun good for?

No Offensive taken i dont want to forbid somebody to carry a Gun on him, if he/she feels better. Its just not my personal Thing. You can to nothing without hurting ppl with Guns. A knife can be used in more Ways, even cut of Boxes to get your new Bike Parts out, or kill the Bad T-Bone Steak on your plate

Bany
FYI, My packing heat is the only reason myself and my friends 18 year old sister are alive, she was riding with me in my car when I ran into some growers on a back road, they made it known that I had stumbled into the wrong place at the wrong time and that they intended to fix that by disposing of us. Not a shot was fired and everyone went home alive, but only after I brought some serious heat to bear. So if you don't like me packing heat then just stay the **** out of this state and you will not have to worry about it, but if you are here and hurting someone I got a some rounds with your name on them.

James.
Old 04-04-2004, 11:30 PM

4doubleOex is an unknown quantity at this point

I use to pack when i rode because some ******** hate motorcyclists and swing car doors at you, or try and grab u

Not packing while stunting though
Old 04-04-2004, 11:34 PM

KENNETH929RR is a decent person

Originally Posted by cal
yeah boy! waitin on the delivery of my USP9 compact, ****in sweet gun

YES IT IS... I GOT A REALLY GOOD DEAL ON MINE.... YOU GUYS HAVE IT MADE IN WIS. ON BUYING THEM.

OH AND BILL PARR ONLY HAS CAP GUNS AND SOME SQUIRT GUNS TOO
Old 04-04-2004, 11:42 PM

Originally Posted by KENNETH929RR
YES IT IS... I GOT A REALLY GOOD DEAL ON MINE.... YOU GUYS HAVE IT MADE IN WIS. ON BUYING THEM.

OH AND BILL PARR ONLY HAS CAP GUNS AND SOME SQUIRT GUNS TOO
hahaha......thats ok kenneth, we all know you just aint right....damn trolls....

Quick Reply: Do you pack or not when stuntin?