Do you pack or not when stuntin?

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2004, 02:11 PM
Scrape and keep going...

not_me is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Do you pack or not when stuntin?

Originally Posted by DNFstar
YOU CRAZY AMERICANS!!!!

I watched 'bowling for columbine' and all that **** is true, and thats why you ****** fu(kers are all gettin' shot up. Beacuse 100 years ago someone wrote on a peice of paper that you can all carry a gun . . . . . good idea!!!

You should stay in good 'ol Canada then! P.S. Don't make fun of our country. Ignorance is bliss, wouldn't you agree?
Old 04-26-2004, 02:22 PM
Scrape and keep going...

not_me is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Do you pack or not when stuntin?

[QUOTE=ROCK~N~929]
Originally Posted by Kawkidd

Half of you knuckleheads break the law all the time and you're worried about a few riders that carry??? Doesn't make since! Your more apt to cause a death w/ stunting on the street than we are of pulling a pistol.
This should be put on a plaque and hung up on the main page. Absolutely priceless.

No matter what people do, or how wrong they are, they always look for a scapegoat. Lets stop acting like children and take responsibility for your actions, no matter what they are.

There are people speeding and stuntin on public roads all the time. Some don’t even have the right to drive and they are preaching to someone who is carrying a legal handgun. I am confused at the world lately…