Crash Cages

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2004, 09:21 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

ryanaka99cents is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Crash Cages

geesshh if only harley davidson had sued honda back in the day what a bunch a ******* my
Old 04-02-2004, 12:44 PM

bill parr is an unknown quantity at this point

personally, i hope we find out all the details and it doesnt go anywhere. i like the FI, but who the **** can afford $400.00 shipped?????? not me, get ****ing real. pros can afford it, maybe a very few others. but not your average stunter that supports a family.
Old 04-02-2004, 03:05 PM

GSE Mike is an unknown quantity at this point

I hear the F I is for ******* International.

Who wants to be part of that.
Old 04-02-2004, 03:46 PM

Jordo636 is an unknown quantity at this point

LOL, this is funny cause I think by FI taking legal action its going to hurt them major rather than help out their business. I just purchased a www.powersbodyworx.com cage. Good prices and nice people, they told me that FI was taking action against them as well. They also said that they have a great relationship with arron from 905...
Old 04-02-2004, 06:44 PM
Extreme Action Images

FearlessGeo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bill parr
personally, i hope we find out all the details and it doesnt go anywhere. i like the FI, but who the **** can afford $400.00 shipped?????? not me, get ****ing real. pros can afford it, maybe a very few others. but not your average stunter that supports a family.
$400.00 Shipped? You have to be kidding That is crazy. I heard you cant even corner with them.
Old 04-02-2004, 07:15 PM
Dax

Dax is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Re: Crash Cages

Whatever you get, don't try to order through Stunters.com (if they still <i>try</i> to sell them). My wife order one for my 954 back in October of 2003, and Scott still has not reimbursed us.

It's a long story, but we tried to get our credit card to reclaim the money...but they couldn't get hold of Scott. So we tried to get him to give us the money back, because he never sent us the cage, and first he said that that the money had been returned to our credit card company, then he said he had to check his records.
<B><font size="12" color="red">
So DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM STUNTERS.COM!!!!!
</font></B>
And I hate to have to come out here and air this to the world, but I am hoping that Scott will see this and finally work this issue out!!
Old 04-03-2004, 08:26 AM

Originally Posted by CBO
That **** is gay, nobody wants to buy one of them cages now, I can bet you on that ****

What nobody else can sell another cage?

Ok we all have to bown down to the cages that did not work from the begining and now that other companies have made their own products which im my oponion work better and look better for a cheaper price its time to sue them now

Nobody is gonna buy your cages now
Couldn't have said it better cbo
Old 04-04-2004, 09:17 AM
Extreme Action Images

Originally Posted by Dax
Whatever you get, don't try to order through Stunters.com (if they still <i>try</i> to sell them). My wife order one for my 954 back in October of 2003, and Scott still has not reimbursed us.

It's a long story, but we tried to get our credit card to reclaim the money...but they couldn't get hold of Scott. So we tried to get him to give us the money back, because he never sent us the cage, and first he said that that the money had been returned to our credit card company, then he said he had to check his records.
<B><font size="12" color="red">
So DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM STUNTERS.COM!!!!!
</font></B>
And I hate to have to come out here and air this to the world, but I am hoping that Scott will see this and finally work this issue out!!
They haven't paid you from October? Sorry to hear that. Did you get another cage yet? Has he contacted you since your posting of this?
Old 04-04-2004, 11:21 AM

Amateurboy is an unknown quantity at this point

So, Let me take a quess on this . If a company made a cage that wasn't as good as FI's cage there wouldn't be a problem. Because once a couple people found out how sh*tty they were everyone would stop buying them and go back to FI's cages. But, now we have a problem b/c there's companies out there with better cages (905) and everyone is talking about those. I understand now can't have a little competition. So, FI is going to try to limit everyone to one choice. I doubt that will ever happen. BTW, I have a FI cage and I'm not very impressed at all!!!
Old 04-04-2004, 07:57 PM

a56kuser is an unknown quantity at this point

glad i already placed a order on my 905
Old 04-04-2004, 11:20 PM
Extreme Action Images

Item Listed on EBAY...
HARLEY ENGINE GUARD\CRASH BAR WITH HIGHWAY PEGS
Link http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2470849114
Harley and Kawasaki Better get ready for their papers
Old 04-05-2004, 03:04 AM

COTTEN is an unknown quantity at this point

im pretty sure the patent is pending.....so you do the math....
Old 04-05-2004, 03:19 AM

NickIF is an unknown quantity at this point

damn I was just looking into getting a FI cage too, looks like Im going elsewhere that **** is gay.
Old 04-05-2004, 10:22 AM

GSE CHRIS is an unknown quantity at this point

Fi Sucks And If Thay Keep Making Shitty Cages Thay Will Always Be Shitty Tim You Will Not Get Far Doing Bitch Thing Like What You Are Doing If You Want To Have The Best Product Than Take Notes From Racing 905 There **** Is Dope

Face It Your Cages Suck And You Know It Thats Why You Are Acting Like A Little Girl Do The Right Thing
You Are Turning A Lot Of People Away From Your Product
Dont Be Mad At Other Comp Like 905 And Power
Be Mad At Your Self For Making A Shitty Product

I Started With Your Cages And It Broke My Frame ,motor I Called You And All You Wanted Was More Money Whell That **** Is Not Going To Work You Are In It For The Money

And Eirn From 905 Does Not Care About Money He Cares About The Riders So Like I Said Take Notes And Stop Your Bull ****

Your Comp Is Going Down The Dran

Pease Godspeed Extreme
chris
Old 04-05-2004, 10:26 AM

GSE CHRIS is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by GSE CHRIS
Fi Sucks And If Thay Keep Making Shitty Cages Thay Will Always Be Shitty Tim You Will Not Get Far Doing Bitch Thing Like What You Are Doing If You Want To Have The Best Product Than Take Notes From Racing 905 There **** Is Dope

Face It Your Cages Suck And You Know It Thats Why You Are Acting Like A Little Girl Do The Right Thing
You Are Turning A Lot Of People Away From Your Product
Dont Be Mad At Other Comp Like 905 And Power
Be Mad At Your Self For Making A Shitty Product

I Started With Your Cages And It Broke My Frame ,motor I Called You And All You Wanted Was More Money Whell That **** Is Not Going To Work You Are In It For The Money

And Eirn From 905 Does Not Care About Money He Cares About The Riders So Like I Said Take Notes And Stop Your Bull ****

Your Comp Is Going Down The Dran

Pease Godspeed Extreme
chris

HAY TIM I FORGOT

YOUR GAGES ARE DUMPSTER

YOUR COMP IS TRASH

AND YOUR PERSONALITY IS GARBAGE
Old 04-05-2004, 11:24 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

-Rodger- is an unknown quantity at this point

i can honestly say i've been part of this game long enough to state that Freestyle Ingenuity was the first company to offer a crash cage for a modern day sportbike. then immediately after 905, mxd, your mom, and everyone else w/ a pipe bender started in on the fun. plain and simple if F.I. has a patent, they'd be stupid not to pursue legal action. i'll stand by Tim, his product, and his business ethic anyday. F.I. knows what they are doing, and they continue to update and add product that works. originally the hatred for F.I. was because a few whiny bitches folded their bike so bad it ripped threads out of there block. did/do you really think it makes your bike indestructable? give me a ****ing break. anyone that has dealt w/ F.I. will tell you they get your product to you in a timely fashion, and it does exactly what it's supposed to do. end of story.

just like when stuntlife.com launched. then stunters.com, uponone.com, starboyz.com forums, realdanger.com, yourmom.com, and every other net nerd w/ a dream started in on the fun. but we are all still here.
Old 04-05-2004, 12:14 PM

Originally Posted by XRodgCC

i can honestly say i've been part of this game long enough to state that Freestyle Ingenuity was the first company to offer a crash cage for a modern day sportbike. then immediately after 905, mxd, your mom, and everyone else w/ a pipe bender started in on the fun. plain and simple if F.I. has a patent, they'd be stupid not to pursue legal action. i'll stand by Tim, his product, and his business ethic anyday. F.I. knows what they are doing, and they continue to update and add product that works. originally the hatred for F.I. was because a few whiny bitches folded their bike so bad it ripped threads out of there block. did/do you really think it makes your bike indestructable? give me a ****ing break. anyone that has dealt w/ F.I. will tell you they get your product to you in a timely fashion, and it does exactly what it's supposed to do. end of story.

just like when stuntlife.com launched. then stunters.com, uponone.com, starboyz.com forums, realdanger.com, yourmom.com, and every other net nerd w/ a dream started in on the fun. but we are all still here.
I'm sure everyone here gets your point in all but cages have been around for years and so hasn't the IE, so if someone designs something different and better for a lower cost that doesn't mean they were copywriting the other persons ****, they just took an idea that someone had and made it better, there isn't a law against that. IF SUCH WAS THE CASE WE'D ALL BE STILL DRIVING A MODEL T. NUF SAID THE CASE THEY HAVE IS LIKE SAYING THEY WERE THE FIRST TO INVENT BUTT SEX
Old 04-05-2004, 05:15 PM

Larry L.O.X. is an unknown quantity at this point

This my on the deal.........If someone is copying the exact dimensions fo FI cages, and selling them, then yes he as a legitimate case. If the design is totaly different, he is just barkin up the wrong tree. If those cages are nothing like FI's, then what right does he have to try and monopolize the sportbike crash cage market? I do support the fact that FI is wanting to protect their patents, but I do no support their dealings on being the only manufacter for crash cages.
Old 04-05-2004, 05:56 PM

MotoTrix is an unknown quantity at this point

screw it, I say Nike should sue reebok, Ford should sue Chevy, Honda should sue Suzuki, and Coke should sue Dr. Pepper. I think we should have one company that makes a particular product and we can go thru life with no choices or chance to see if there is anything better out there. Hey good luck to all the guys that are having Tim head hunt em. I say you counter sue his ***, and take all the money he has.... what he is doing is corporate ga'bage.

besides FI is the Payless Shoes of Cages with a Nike price tag.
Old 04-05-2004, 06:04 PM

crzyray is an unknown quantity at this point

DAMN......you said more than a mouthful there.........the past two weekends i have seen FI cages break stater covers from very light crashes..........they set way to close to the bike, he has good idea, but there is def room for improvement.......like the way some other manufacturers have done.....but i dunno......i think imma start my own brand of cages.......BrandX cages for sale now.....who wants to try the prototype????

Quick Reply: Crash Cages