What is your definition of a...

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2004, 01:44 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

KC Tony is an unknown quantity at this point
What is your definition of a...

TEAM! I been seein all these posts lately about alll the team drama and was just curious on everyones opinion. Me personally I think a team should be more of a family. Not this **** where ya see someone once a month to ride and hardly even know the peeps you ride with. You want them to be people that you see and kick it with all the time so you know actually what kind of people they are, and that you can trust them whether it be showin up on time for an event or needed their help for anything. People that have your back and you dont have to worry about them backstabbin you just to get a step ahead or make a quick buck for themselves. Anyway ill quit with the novel and let everyone else give their
Old 03-18-2004, 02:13 AM
go **** yourself

brian127 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: What is your definition of a...

in my situation i practically started the team before i could even do a wheelie - therefore i didnt even really know any stunters so i just asked some guys if they wanted to do it - not knowing them at all - i dont mind them not supporting the cause because ill just find riders that will or it will be just me - *** it - i agree with your whole perception of a team - some of the guys on my team just have other priorities like drinking and drugs - i think they are just scared to step it up to the next level - me and cbo were talking about that last night on the telephone - how some riders can do a 12 and think they are the **** - one guy on my team cant even do a 12 and hes only rode like 2 times with us in the past 8 months -
Old 03-18-2004, 02:31 AM
2 WHEELS UP!

Kyle_PBZ is a decent person

Tony, your definition of a team is right on target. Problem is that it's hard to get more than a couple of guys all on the same page about things. Everybody has different priorities and situations. I can only think of a couple of "teams" that have more than 2 people that have stuck together and are still going strong.

PBZ started out as 2 guys, gained another, then another, then the 2 you see now stuck with it more than the other 2 and have the most fun and love for this ****. The other 2 are still around but are in limbo on what they are gonna do.
Old 03-18-2004, 03:17 AM
that guy

CHIMNEY is an unknown quantity at this point

we look at our team more as a family and would do anything for each other and i think thats what is making this sport so strong
Old 03-18-2004, 03:53 AM

outlawr1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: What is your definition of a...off topic.profile

Originally Posted by CHIMNEY
we look at our team more as a family and would do anything for each other and i think thats what is making this sport so strong
tony if you got his girl on back and she gotz a nice *** you can lead all day long in the stl! you know you have to bring mary-ann jojo status ladie though just wait to see my BW controbution its mos-def worth the wait.