12 O'clock Driving Test ????

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2004, 01:28 AM
Group Moderator

Manubi is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 12 O'clock Driving Test ????

Originally Posted by Darius
and leave it to you to *** my name all up!!

YEAH BUT I FIXED IT !
SEEN IT RIGHT AWAY.... SOMETIMES MY FINGERS MOVE FASTER THAN MY BRAIN........

YOU GOT TA CUT ME A LITTLE SLACK THOUGH.........DARIUS ISN'T EXACTLY A COMMON NAME IS IT ??

MY BAD THOUGH....

NEXT TIME I'LL JUST REFER TO YOU AS "STUNTA PIMP" (I CAN SPELL THAT ONE)
Old 03-18-2004, 01:56 AM

Jason Britton is an unknown quantity at this point

Jason good point but bad example man !! Hell didnt I just eject you outta my DVD...doing drive by wheelies past cops and in the middle of traffic ? Hell if I remember right, you had on shorts, no TSHIRT, No helmet, no ***** all..How does that help keep the haters quiet ??

I am refering to SIU2...

I could understand if your only point was, dont do it as you'll get in ****...but the whole hater thing just didnt fly man...

Smurfkilla Im puttin you on Blast first off in SIU2 while in mexico the whole time we are riding in a controlled environment controlled by the Federal Police and we were hired to do parades through the streets with State permits so on and so forth so there was no trouble to be had there second part of my very valid point is some *** Hater isnt gonna spend the 25 bucks on my DVD but may very well be in line at DMV waiting to renew registration or something of that sort,Trust me I have done almost everything illegal that there is to do on a streetbike and I am just speaking from hard earned knowledge and I guess at this point in the game it just wouldnt be the right thing to do with major corporate sponsors such as ICON and PARTS UNLIMITED backing me but then again I rarely ride on the streets anymore so whether or not the hater thing flew or not is really invalid at this point because it's all about the presesnt and the future of the sport

Also I do believe that I did mention something about getting into trouble
Old 03-18-2004, 02:11 AM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person

this is the most controlled enviroment I've ever been in.

Old 03-18-2004, 03:13 AM

sWiFtY 50 is an unknown quantity at this point

dude if you do it I PROMISE to buy your vid. So do it!!!
Old 03-18-2004, 06:57 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

KENNETH929RR is a decent person

Originally Posted by MANUBI33
The Whole Thing Was Directed Towards "bler" ??not Kenny]

I Know About Talking To The Cops... We Talk To Them Occasionally When They Show Up At Our Local Stunt Spot. We Usually Bullshit With Them For Awhile And They Go Away....

It's Just For The Sake Of Good Footage.....
ITS ALL GOOD OL' MAN...
Old 03-18-2004, 07:01 AM

this is the most controlled enviroment I've ever been in.

HEY DARIUS... THAT **** IS FUNNY. YOU KNOW WHAT THAT PIC REMINDS ME OF IS IN THE MOVIE "TITANIC" AND THEY CANT GET OUT OF THE "NOT SO IMPORTANT" PART OF THE BOAT...
Old 03-18-2004, 07:12 AM

bill parr is an unknown quantity at this point

**** it, it may be illegal and not the smartest thing to do, but your gonna sell an assload of vids just because you did it and people will want to see it, hell im already waiting to see it and it hasnt happened yet!!!!!!!
Old 03-18-2004, 11:39 AM
Group Moderator

Originally Posted by Jason Britton
Jason good point but bad example man !! Hell didnt I just eject you outta my DVD...doing drive by wheelies past cops and in the middle of traffic ? Hell if I remember right, you had on shorts, no TSHIRT, No helmet, no ***** all..How does that help keep the haters quiet ??

I am refering to SIU2...

I could understand if your only point was, dont do it as you'll get in ****...but the whole hater thing just didnt fly man...

Smurfkilla Im puttin you on Blast first off in SIU2 while in mexico the whole time we are riding in a controlled environment controlled by the Federal Police and we were hired to do parades through the streets with State permits so on and so forth so there was no trouble to be had there second part of my very valid point is some *** Hater isnt gonna spend the 25 bucks on my DVD but may very well be in line at DMV waiting to renew registration or something of that sort,Trust me I have done almost everything illegal that there is to do on a streetbike and I am just speaking from hard earned knowledge and I guess at this point in the game it just wouldnt be the right thing to do with major corporate sponsors such as ICON and PARTS UNLIMITED backing me but then again I rarely ride on the streets anymore so whether or not the hater thing flew or not is really invalid at this point because it's all about the presesnt and the future of the sport

WAS THIS A LITTLE HARD TO READ OR WAS IT JUST ME ?

YOU GUYS PISSED HIM OFF I GUESS.

Darius Darius Darius Darius Darius Darius Darius Darius Darius Darius Darius

PRACTICING MY SPELLING

WHAT WAS THE STORY BEHIND THE PICTURE ?

AND......

**** it, it may be illegal and not the smartest thing to do, but your gonna sell an assload of vids just because you did it and people will want to see it, hell im already waiting to see it and it hasnt happened yet!!!!!!!

NOT LOOKING TO BE POPULAR OR GET ANY ATTENTION ONCE AGAIN..JUST LOOKING FOR SOME GOOD FOOTAGE.....

<><><><>THE FOLLOWING WILL BE PERFORMED BY A REAL ******* IN THE *******'S OWN ENVIROMENT AND SHOULD NOT BE ATTEMPTED BY ANY OTHER *******....IF ATTEMPTED MAY RESULT IN JAIL,,,LOST OR SUSPENDED LICENSE,,,FINES,,,OR WORSE....><><><><><>
Old 03-18-2004, 07:00 PM

SmurfKilla is an unknown quantity at this point

Well I guess I have been told or should I say blasted !!
Jason, thanks for clearing up the whole street riding thing, however it sure wasnt portrayed that way. I just think its hard for you guys to adopt the " dont do it as you'll get in trouble approach" considering we all have DVD's showing exactly the opposite..and to be honest that is fun to watch.
As far as you being a rep for ICON congrats..seriously..congrats..Although I'm sure they really appreciated you wearing their invisible ICON helmet to match their invisible ICON jacket which of course was worn over their invisible ICON shirt...Oh hold on a minute I just checked the dvd again and maybe just maybe you had on ICON shorts..PHEW ! Or maybe that is ICONS new marketing strategy " BUY OUR SHIAT and LEAVE IT HOME !! "

As far as the whole *** thing at the DMV, well you got me there as I dont have a freaking clue what you are trying to get at...I'm not sure if **** buy your DVD..sorry.

Hey if you took offense to my first post then the next time you are up in Ottawa the first beer is on me...As long as you got the next round..

Oh and dont blast me to hard man, as next time I'll have to download your DVD off Kazaa !!!
Dont worry Darius I got your SIU3 $$ saved up though...

Cheers
SK

Originally Posted by Jason Britton

I am refering to SIU2...

Old 03-18-2004, 07:22 PM
Group Moderator

Hey if you took offense to my first post then the next time you are up in Ottawa the first beer is on me...As long as you got the next round..
you guys got shitty beer in canada !

LAST TIME I WAS UP THERE I HAD THIS BEER CALLED "SOUL" WICH WAS SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE CARONA AND HAD THE SHITZ FOR 3 DAYS !

Oh and dont blast me to hard man, as next time I'll have to download your DVD off Kazaa !!!
IT'S NOT ON KAZAA...
"I KNOW BECAUSE I ALREADY TRIED"

I WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN SO DAM JEWISH BUT THE DVD I ORDERED OVER OVER 2 MONTHS AGO..........................STILL ISN'T FUKING HERE ??
Old 03-18-2004, 07:42 PM

[QUOTE=MANUBI33]you guys got shitty beer in canada !

QUOTE]

CMon man thats like me saying " The US beer sux " b/c someone had given me some Pabst Blue Ribbon or Old Milwaukee..

Hell I dont know where the hell u were or who gave you that beer...but Canada has some of the best beer around..
I have lived in the States, Canada, Carribean and Europe...and Canada has some great beer..Notice I use the word some....

As far as the Get on Up dvd, that sux man...Seeing how you have already payed for it....PM me for the avi hookup man...Of course as long as Jason doesnt mind...

Cheers

SK
Old 03-18-2004, 08:10 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Angel Of Death is a decent person

Originally Posted by bler
learn how to use your CAPSLOCK KEY !!
Here.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	keyboard4.jpeg
Views:	11
Size:	32.9 KB
ID:	69730  
Old 03-18-2004, 08:35 PM

bill parr is an unknown quantity at this point

NOT LOOKING TO BE POPULAR OR GET ANY ATTENTION ONCE AGAIN..JUST LOOKING FOR SOME GOOD FOOTAGE.....
thats just the point, if you do go through with it, your gonna have alot of people that want to see it. you will have your share of haters on it too im shure.
Old 03-18-2004, 10:59 PM
Group Moderator

Originally Posted by Angel Of Death
Here.

NO THANKS

BUT HERE YA GO
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	12 vs n wrecks 131.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	71.1 KB
ID:	69754  
Old 03-18-2004, 11:33 PM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person

Man the way they drink beer in Canada it must be good, I remember when Fish came down here he had empty beer can's falling out of his fairing's, one day I will make it up there to try it out myself. And the picture was from Acapuloco Mexico, it's all the footage in Servin It Up 2, got busted one night for doing a wheelie going the wrong way on the street, ended up in Jail till 7:30 in the morning, longest 5 hours of my life!!
Old 03-18-2004, 11:38 PM

Man the way they drink beer in Canada it must be good, I remember when Fish came down here he had empty beer can's falling out of his fairing's, one day I will make it up there to try it out myself. And the picture was from Acapuloco Mexico, it's all the footage in Servin It Up 2, got busted one night for doing a wheelie going the wrong way on the street, ended up in Jail till 7:30 in the morning, longest 5 hours of my life!!

THATS FUNNY THAT THEY LET THE GUY KEEP HIS SNAKE IN WITH HIM!!! LOL **** I THOUGHT THEY TAKE EVERYTHING FROM YOU.

YEAH I BET IT WAS YOUR LONGEST 5 HRS... YOU DONT LOOK HAPPY ESPECIALLY WHEN EVERYONE ELSE IN THERE IS SMILING.
Old 03-18-2004, 11:39 PM
Group Moderator

LOL

THATS SOME FUNY **** !

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT !

AND I'M TELLING YA......THE BEER SUCKS....

WE WERE JUST UP AT NIAGARA FALLS GAMBLING AGAIN AND TRYING THE DIFFERENT BEERS

MUST A BEEN SOME OF THAT WATER FROM THE FALL I GUESS ??
Old 03-19-2004, 12:21 AM

Man I spent 3 weeks in Mexico City, I can just imagine what the jails must look like...

If you are ever up here in Ottawa for some strange azz reason....The beer is on me....Some of you guys would blow peoples mind up here with those skillz...The only 12'z people have seen around here is me scraping and crashing my busted azz gixxer..The first time I showed up with my cage and 12 bar they thought I was nutz !! Lets just say we are a bit behind the times....lol..Although Montreal, TO and Vancouver are representing us better for sure...
U ever need a place to crash...let me know..and bring Jason as well..cuz it seems I'll owe him a few beers by the time this thread is said and done..lol
Cheers
SK
Old 03-19-2004, 12:27 AM
Group Moderator

Originally Posted by SmurfKilla
Man I spent 3 weeks in Mexico City, I can just imagine what the jails must look like...

If you are ever up here in Ottawa for some strange azz reason....The beer is on me....Some of you guys would blow peoples mind up here with those skillz...The only 12'z people have seen around here is me scraping and crashing my busted azz gixxer..The first time I showed up with my cage and 12 bar they thought I was nutz !! Lets just say we are a bit behind the times....lol..Although Montreal, TO and Vancouver are representing us better for sure...
U ever need a place to crash...let me know..and bring Jason as well..cuz it seems I'll owe him a few beers by the time this thread is said and done..lol
Cheers
SK
IF I EVER COME UP...........

I'M BRINGING MY OWN BEER
Old 03-19-2004, 12:36 AM

Originally Posted by MANUBI33
IF I EVER COME UP...........

I'M BRINGING MY OWN BEER
Manub bringin his 24 of Blue Ribbon with him....

Quick Reply: 12 O'clock Driving Test ????