12 O'clock Driving Test ????

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2004, 11:06 PM

bler is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 12 O'clock Driving Test ????

at least someone has their head on straight.. I agree with Britton, and it is stupid and does make all bikers look bad (stunters or not)...

they wouldn't even LET you take a test on that bike, they would fail you right when they saw the bike and wouldn't even let you TAKE the test (done that before)..

AND, they CAN still ticket you, even if it is on public property... cmon' you guys must never have talked with cops before, get your laws straight... if it's PUBLIC ACCESS PROPERTY, then you CAN get cited, but if its behind a CLOSED gate, then you can't.. so parking lots (that aren't gated) are considered public property and a public access road (street) and you CAN get ticketed in them.. just search for people who posted about it !!
Old 03-16-2004, 11:08 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

GSE Mike is an unknown quantity at this point

your going to get ****ing busted,but it will still be good footage
Old 03-16-2004, 11:36 PM
Group Moderator

Manubi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bler
at least someone has their head on straight.. I agree with Britton, and it is stupid and does make all bikers look bad (stunters or not)...

they wouldn't even LET you take a test on that bike, they would fail you right when they saw the bike and wouldn't even let you TAKE the test (done that before)..

AND, they CAN still ticket you, even if it is on public property... cmon' you guys must never have talked with cops before, get your laws straight... if it's PUBLIC ACCESS PROPERTY, then you CAN get cited, but if its behind a CLOSED gate, then you can't.. so parking lots (that aren't gated) are considered public property and a public access road (street) and you CAN get ticketed in them.. just search for people who posted about it !!

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE GOOD FOOTAGE YOU BUTT NUGGETS

I SUPPOSE DOING A WHEELIE WHILE RUNNING FROM THE COPS ON TAPE IS OK AND THAT MAKES US LOOK GREAT RIGHT ?

NOBODY SAID IT WAS GOING TO BE LEGAL AND NOBODY THINKS FOR A MINUTE THAT THEY ARENT GOING TO BE PISSED OFF AND TRY TO GIVE ME A TICKET.

I JUST THOUGHT IT MIGHT BE SOME ORIGINAL FOOTAGE FOR A VIDEO...

I HAVEN'T SEEN IT DONE BEFORE ?

NOBODY WANTS TO BE A BIG MAN AND BE POPULAR CAUSE THEY DID SOME STUPID STUNT.

JUST THOUGHT IT WOULD BE AMUSING TO SEE IT DONE.

GIVE ME A BREAK GUYS.........LIGHTEN UP A LITTLE
Old 03-16-2004, 11:59 PM

BaDRR is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bler

Some old bag hit my mom in MARC'S parking lot and neither one got a ticket . Your right, it is stupid but it sure would be funny
Old 03-17-2004, 12:01 AM

Mikie is an unknown quantity at this point

*** the cops, *** everyone knocking his original idea.. DO IT DO IT DO IT.. post the vids and live on in infamy!! Like that one kid said, "I'm in the sport cause I want to be in this sport".. thats you man.. its your sport, doing illegal **** is a sport! Quit listening to these pussies and ROCK DAT ****! and better yet.. drink a 12 pack before hand! 12'oclock is easy when your wasted...
Old 03-17-2004, 12:04 AM

KENNETH929RR is a decent person

Originally Posted by MANUBI33
i have to retake my motorcycle driving test

I AM PLANNING ON SCRAPING A 12'O CLOCK WHEELIE RIGHT THROUGH THE CONES WHEN I RETAKE THE TEST !! :YEAH
WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN ??
CAN THEY GIVE YOU A TICKET FOR THIS U THINK ?
EITHER WAY IT'S ON.
I THINK IT'LL MAKE FOR SOME GOOD FOOTAGE ON A VIDEO.
WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ?
JAY
EITHER WAY YOUR ON PRIVATE PROPERTY... YOU SHOULD WAIT AND WHEN HE SAYS YOU PASSED YOUR DONE THEN SCRAPE IT.

BUT THEN AGAIN HE CAN STILL FAIL YOU CAUSE YOU HAVENT GONE IN YET...
Old 03-17-2004, 12:07 AM

KENNETH929RR is a decent person

Originally Posted by KENNETH929RR
EITHER WAY YOUR ON PRIVATE PROPERTY... YOU SHOULD WAIT AND WHEN HE SAYS YOU PASSED YOUR DONE THEN SCRAPE IT.

BUT THEN AGAIN HE CAN STILL FAIL YOU CAUSE YOU HAVENT GONE IN YET...

EVEN BETTER...GET YOUR LICENSES AND KIND OF SEE IF HE'S GIVING ANOTHER TEST ON THE BIKE. WELL WHEN HE STARTS GO RIGHT BY HIM AND BEEP TO GET HIS ATTENTION THEN BUST THE 12 AND HAVE A CAMERA ON YOU AND HIM AND THEN ONE ON A CLOSE UP OF HIS FACE.... LOL
Old 03-17-2004, 12:09 AM
Regular StuntLifer

Fuzz is a decent person

Originally Posted by RichieDubs
this will make you such a tough guy. i hope theres a busload of swedish blondes around to suck your dick. boner.

Old 03-17-2004, 12:36 AM
Group Moderator

Originally Posted by killroy44
*** the cops, *** everyone knocking his original idea.. DO IT DO IT DO IT.. post the vids and live on in infamy!! Like that one kid said, "I'm in the sport cause I want to be in this sport".. thats you man.. its your sport, doing illegal **** is a sport! Quit listening to these pussies and ROCK DAT ****! and better yet.. drink a 12 pack before hand! 12'oclock is easy when your wasted...

i like this fukin guy !!

hmm...wonder if i could sneak by some buy already taking the test like the other guy said ?

12 scrape........roling burnout...into ...oh **** lets go here come the cops !
Old 03-17-2004, 12:49 AM

SmurfKilla is an unknown quantity at this point

Jason good point but bad example man !! Hell didnt I just eject you outta my DVD...doing drive by wheelies past cops and in the middle of traffic ? Hell if I remember right, you had on shorts, no TSHIRT, No helmet, no ***** all..How does that help keep the haters quiet ??

I am refering to SIU2...

I could understand if your only point was, dont do it as you'll get in ****...but the whole hater thing just didnt fly man...

Yeah its a dumb idea, but hey he's right it probably would make for good vid footage. Footage I'm sure that any of you top riders wouldnt hesitate to put in your next video...

Point is if you are willing to risk some legal shiat, then hell yeah the least I could do is watch it..

Cheers

SK
Old 03-17-2004, 12:54 AM
Lb3

Lb3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by killroy44

A roaring drunk busting 12s at a driving test? I'd buy it.

smurfkilla: bah.. that doesnt count against you if you are in mexico.
Old 03-17-2004, 12:58 AM

SmurfKilla is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Lb3
A
smurfkilla: bah.. that doesnt count against you if you are in mexico.
Apparently not !!
Old 03-17-2004, 01:11 AM
FHL
I Chose to No Longer Post

FHL is a decent person

I'm not that familiar with the law but since you're on private property and the DMV is renting out the lot they should have the neccessary insurance for anything that can happen to the property whilst doing the tests. That being said, it is at the parking lots owners discretion as to whether or not you can get a ticket for what you're doing. You should be safe. I say wait until you've got your certificate and then on the way out park a 12, flip the guy off, film his reaction and get the **** out of there.

By the way don't take this information seriously because I could be wrong.
Old 03-17-2004, 01:22 AM

Jaket is an unknown quantity at this point

I think the bike will give you away. You need beginners bike. Then just go to test with high throttle and lot of clutch slip, like you don't know how to drive at all. When the test starts give lot of throttle, wheelie the bike to 12, then slam it down. Then look suprised and say: how it can do that? or that make it stop stuff...

JT
Old 03-17-2004, 01:24 AM
Group Moderator

Originally Posted by SmurfKilla
Jason good point but bad example man !! Hell didnt I just eject you outta my DVD...doing drive by wheelies past cops and in the middle of traffic ? Hell if I remember right, you had on shorts, no TSHIRT, No helmet, no ***** all..How does that help keep the haters quiet ??

I am refering to SIU2...

I could understand if your only point was, dont do it as you'll get in ****...but the whole hater thing just didnt fly man...

Yeah its a dumb idea, but hey he's right it probably would make for good vid footage. Footage I'm sure that any of you top riders wouldnt hesitate to put in your next video...

Point is if you are willing to risk some legal shiat, then hell yeah the least I could do is watch it..

Cheers

SK

WELL SAID :YEAH

ALMOST BROUGHT A TEAR TO MY EYE..

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS THINKING ,BUT I COULDN'T HAVE MADE IT SOUND THIS GOOD !!!

YOU SHOULD BE A MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER OR SOMETHIN...
Old 03-17-2004, 02:01 AM
FHL
I Chose to No Longer Post

FHL is a decent person

He could say he borrowed the bike and make a point about how he has never ridden before and how difficult it looks. If he wears a mic he could make up stuff like.. "This is the clutch, and this is the brake?" "Wait what's a clutch do?" and so on and then when the test starts do a 12 and crash the bike.

Drive up in a car and have a friend ride the bike for you.
Old 03-17-2004, 09:02 AM

Nick StuntMetal is an unknown quantity at this point

im pretty sure they wont give you a ticket for wrecking, because when i was taking my test one of the guys that was taking the test locked his front brake up on his brand new bike and slid it across the parking lot and all they did was fail him.

i dont know what they would do about scraping it though, definatly would be cool footage.
Old 03-17-2004, 09:42 AM

covertwar is a decent person

Here in PA, all they will do is flunk you, I asked an MSF instructor, who is authorised to give driving tests, and I have a book that has the whole PA Motor Vehicle Code, and it says the same thing. I don't know about Ohio.
Old 03-17-2004, 10:28 AM

ryanaka99cents is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by FHL
Not unless it's a federal crime, if it's just a moving violation, then no they can not ticket you. That's why you can learn to drive on private property like at a driving school if you don't have a license or permit. When I took my drivers ed there were kids who just turned 14 there.

Here's an idea, make it real jerky and as soon as you scrape hit your engine cutoff switch and tell them your throttle wouldn't close
First off let me say that this whole idea would be funny as hell and if I was the ticket book dude rolling up on scene I'd LMFAO.

Secondly the people testing you from the DMV are "officers" of the state. Therefore they CAN have YOU summoned for doing a wheelie and or driving to endanger. Negligence of the law isn't a Defense. I'm not sure where you get your info FHL but look into it and you'll see what they can and can not do
Old 03-17-2004, 04:48 PM

bman is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MANUBI33
Do You Think My Bike Would Give Me Away ?

Looking The Way It Does ?
Ill Have My Front Fairing Mounted By The Test And My Turn Signals To Make It Legal.

dude man park that ***** in the lot on tha bar and see what tha guy says!!

Quick Reply: 12 O'clock Driving Test ????