Tail skitching

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2004, 09:45 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Tenny is an unknown quantity at this point
Tail skitching

i'm wondering why so many people think this is such a cool or hard stunt to do. is it even a credible stunt to even be done? i guess i just think anything that i can do cant be that hard because i suck
Old 03-10-2004, 09:48 PM

Spark~R.O.C. is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Tail skitching

Yo Tenny.....when you did that **** in Florida I thought it was off the hook. I still havent found enough ***** to do that.

Remember when you ALMOST lost it! I bet you **** your pants.
Old 03-10-2004, 09:52 PM

lol yeah i did almost lose it cause i pulled on the handlebar like a mad man i did it on the highway going 70 in my town and my left fairing was all ****ed so when i clipped my feet to jump back on the fairing caught my pants, sliced the **** outta my leg, ripped my pants from my crotch to my ankle, and tore 1/2 my fairing off :P lol it was nice. but other than that i haven't been worried or ****. i need to get some footage to show you and brice of me i've been practicing alot on my bike and i'm rocking it vert now scrapped 2 times but both times on accident :P but i'm starting to BP that **** and i'm getting my gearing in the mail as we speak, and i made myself a cage at my work. i will hopefully videotape one of these weekends cause you guys are my mentors
Old 03-10-2004, 09:54 PM

Originally Posted by Tenny44
lol yeah i did almost lose it cause i pulled on the handlebar like a mad man i did it on the highway going 70 in my town and my left fairing was all ****ed so when i clipped my feet to jump back on the fairing caught my pants, sliced the **** outta my leg, ripped my pants from my crotch to my ankle, and tore 1/2 my fairing off :P lol it was nice. but other than that i haven't been worried or ****. i need to get some footage to show you and brice of me i've been practicing alot on my bike and i'm rocking it vert now scrapped 2 times but both times on accident :P but i'm starting to BP that **** and i'm getting my gearing in the mail as we speak, and i made myself a cage at my work. i will hopefully videotape one of these weekends cause you guys are my mentors
Nice....scraped twice.... You learn fast. Keep it up bro. :YEAH
Old 03-10-2004, 09:56 PM

make sure you read after scraped twice ON ACCIDENT :P first time i did it scared the **** outta me, and ripped off my upper tail plastic (dumb f3 and 26 pieces of plastic) but the 2nd time was much more under control. but i'm still on to the point where i wanna start trying it on purpose i'll see how getting gears helps me. but at the same time i hope i'm not getting gears to soon.
Old 03-10-2004, 10:00 PM

make sure you read after scraped twice ON ACCIDENT :P first time i did it scared the **** outta me, and ripped off my upper tail plastic (dumb f3 and 26 pieces of plastic) but the 2nd time was much more under control. but i'm still on to the point where i wanna start trying it on purpose i'll see how getting gears helps me. but at the same time i hope i'm not getting gears to soon.
Yo **** that.....scraping is scraping no...as long as you didnt loop it or crash.
Old 03-10-2004, 10:00 PM

JONESER is a decent person

[QUOTE=Tenny44] ripped my pants from my crotch to my ankleQUOTE]
Don't worry about that ****...Just get ya some zip ties and go to town like I did at Stunt Wars..
Old 03-10-2004, 10:05 PM

Turtle will become famous soon enoughTurtle will become famous soon enough

post up some vid next time you go out tenny.....i wanna see this F3 not upsidedown
Old 03-11-2004, 12:33 AM

BunaRocket is an unknown quantity at this point

It gets difficult when your really sliding behind (when your face is level with your rear tire), it can get squirly pulling your self up and keeping the bike stable.
Old 03-11-2004, 01:21 AM

NBSTUNTERZdave is an unknown quantity at this point

no handed skitches are pimp
Old 03-11-2004, 12:38 PM

Originally Posted by Turtle
post up some vid next time you go out tenny.....i wanna see this F3 not upsidedown

lol thanks you jackass i will but my **** isn't that impressive. i'm just wanting to show how far i've come in month. been hitting the fiddy alot and man it REALLY does help. i really started to learn brake control with the fiddy so when i got on my 600 i knew how to use the brake.
Old 03-12-2004, 09:46 PM

CBR up on one is an unknown quantity at this point

Post a pic up of this cage....I want to see it