Daytona Stuntin 04

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2004, 08:55 PM

954pilot is an unknown quantity at this point
Daytona Stuntin 04

So we went to the stunting at Daytona very . Just a low down what we thought. Brandon from Dally very cool. Tony D :YEAH The dude from Geared up in the Hayden jacket( don't know his name) just Sick!!!!!! I'm not sure he knows what fear means. He was skitching of the back of his buddy's bike while he was doing a wheelie over the bridge. Darius 12'ving a 954 with 50 miles on it ! are you kidding? There was a dude doing a watch tower who stood on the top of his bike, that boy just ain't right. Not to mention Britton's (sp?) high speed endos. So many great riders I can't wait to see the video. The only disapointment was the Starboyz--they were there but never rode. Don't take this as hating but there was a bunch of young kids asking "When are the Starboyz going to ride?" I know they are the sh@t but it would have been cool to see them ride in person. Maybe that is what makes them the Starboyz they just don't give a fu@k. And that's how this all started. If you haven't seen the top pro's in action you are missing out it was so much better in person. Also madd props to the MC he was so much better than the dude in Wisconson last summer. Just my
Old 03-08-2004, 11:55 PM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough
Re: Daytona Stuntin 04

Thanks for the props on the MC work....my throat is paying the price after 3 nights straight

Brian Steeves was doing the watchtowers on the headlight.... usstuntriders.com

and the starboyz did ride, they had to work on the bikes and borrow helmets, so it was kind of late
Old 03-09-2004, 12:10 AM

NBSTUNTERZdave is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Daytona Stuntin 04

i had hella fun stunting out there, the only thing i hate is the burn outs. dont get me wrong, i love burnouts, the crowd loves them also, but the crowd hates them when the bike faces them and they get hosed with flying hot rubber....

dave m.
natural born stunterz