For the record

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2004, 06:01 PM
FREESTYLE ARTIST

Tony D is an unknown quantity at this point
For the record

I've been the underdog in this game since the beginning. I may have been getting some exposure through press and films as my career builds. I will remain the underdog cause that's my drive and that's my incentive. Over rated underrated, pro not a pro, wqhatever I'm a kid that grew up in a tough neighborhood and have dealt with a lot of bullsh*t in life. So sorry if my attitude is a bit abrasive to some of you but dont judge me and my personality by my posts and the threads that I start if you dont know who I am or what I am about. For the people I have touched personally you all know what time it is. And where I'm going with this tread.
Old 03-08-2004, 06:14 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Location: The Roughest Ghetto In The World (Ramadi, Iraq) USMC
fabes can only hope to improve
Re: For the record

Originally Posted by Tony D
So sorry if my attitude is a bit abrasive to some of you but dont judge me and my personality by my posts and the threads that I start if you dont know who I am or what I am about.
yo no need to say sorry, that is who you are, just be yourself and real. If they don't like it then fu(k um. Just be you
Old 03-08-2004, 06:19 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

Here's what i posted on the o-so-hot thread in this very same forum:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

many of you have no clue...about this thread or about anthony (especially) in general. if you knew, you wouldn't say the foolish things you do. when you do post nonsense, you are in fact, doing the same thing that you rag on ant for doing....try to see the beam in your own eye, before you call out the speck in someone elses eye.

many of you are not privy to the crap going down. it has been brewing and much of it is NOT bs, but true.

i have worked hard to develop a solid reputation, in person and on SL, something that is not easy to do. It takes a lot of patience and dealing with bs from people, as well as A LOT of explaining to get my point, and others' points, across...and i mean, explaining things like i'm talking to my 6th grade students-backing up every comment i make with some truth, using common knowledge terms and examples, etc....not everyone has the patience or the desire, or even the ability to do so..

I put my own reputation on the line for Anthony. He is one of the truest people out there. I have experience riding with, and against him; and if there is ever ONE person i don't mind losing to, and really, trully, enjoy seeing win, it is Anthony. He is a solid man, regardless of riding abilities, or motorcycles in general.

So for those of you doubting him, there's the commitment that I am willing to make for him, and I am confident that i wont eat these words.

its like if you like a chick and your bro and your best bud are telling you to stay away from her for various reasons---do you trust their judgement and reputation? if you have a good relationship you do...same thing here, i am putting my name on Anthony and the quality of man that he is..

he is in the right, and gets waaaay too much crap from "well known" riders as well as "i think i'm well known" riders, along with newbies and other squids...

Ant, you know I got your back bro! Do you, and no one else!

Teach
Old 03-08-2004, 06:25 PM

J-STUNTZ is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=Tony D]I've been the underdog in this game since the beginning. I may have been getting some exposure through press and films as my career builds. I will remain the underdog cause that's my drive and that's my incentive.

for the record ant i just want to know did satch teach you how to wheelie
Old 03-08-2004, 06:34 PM

od1nixer is an unknown quantity at this point

I've been the underdog in this game since the beginning. I may have been getting some exposure through press and films as my career builds. I will remain the underdog cause that's my drive and that's my incentive. Over rated underrated, pro not a pro, wqhatever I'm a kid that grew up in a tough neighborhood and have dealt with a lot of bullsh*t in life. So sorry if my attitude is a bit abrasive to some of you but dont judge me and my personality by my posts and the threads that I start if you dont know who I am or what I am about. For the people I have touched personally you all know what time it is. And where I'm going with this tread.
You and teach (TO NAME A FEW) seem to be some of the most personable "pros" I've seen on here. No need for explanations, you never came across as abrasive.
Old 03-08-2004, 07:02 PM
FREESTYLE ARTIST

[QUOTE=jdiesel357]
I've been the underdog in this game since the beginning. I may have been getting some exposure through press and films as my career builds. I will remain the underdog cause that's my drive and that's my incentive.

for the record ant i just want to know did satch teach you how to wheelie
Tim Bradley tought me how to wheelie. Satch taught me how to wheelie FAR in first.
Old 03-08-2004, 07:09 PM
FREESTYLE ARTIST

Originally Posted by TEACH C6
Here's what i posted on the o-so-hot thread in this very same forum:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

many of you have no clue...about this thread or about anthony (especially) in general. if you knew, you wouldn't say the foolish things you do. when you do post nonsense, you are in fact, doing the same thing that you rag on ant for doing....try to see the beam in your own eye, before you call out the speck in someone elses eye.

many of you are not privy to the crap going down. it has been brewing and much of it is NOT bs, but true.

i have worked hard to develop a solid reputation, in person and on SL, something that is not easy to do. It takes a lot of patience and dealing with bs from people, as well as A LOT of explaining to get my point, and others' points, across...and i mean, explaining things like i'm talking to my 6th grade students-backing up every comment i make with some truth, using common knowledge terms and examples, etc....not everyone has the patience or the desire, or even the ability to do so..

I put my own reputation on the line for Anthony. He is one of the truest people out there. I have experience riding with, and against him; and if there is ever ONE person i don't mind losing to, and really, trully, enjoy seeing win, it is Anthony. He is a solid man, regardless of riding abilities, or motorcycles in general.

So for those of you doubting him, there's the commitment that I am willing to make for him, and I am confident that i wont eat these words.

its like if you like a chick and your bro and your best bud are telling you to stay away from her for various reasons---do you trust their judgement and reputation? if you have a good relationship you do...same thing here, i am putting my name on Anthony and the quality of man that he is..

he is in the right, and gets waaaay too much crap from "well known" riders as well as "i think i'm well known" riders, along with newbies and other squids...

Ant, you know I got your back bro! Do you, and no one else!

Teach
RESPECT--- I have no words for your post Teach
Old 03-08-2004, 07:13 PM

20dub is an unknown quantity at this point

f that.no apology.i met tony d a couple of times and he is definetly a true rider.one of the realest[yeah, i got bad grammer], people in this game.really down to earth and like i said.he is real. good ambassador 4 the sport.jersey allways got yer back tony.keep doing it.
Old 03-08-2004, 08:12 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

hey Ant how do you ride so smooth with all those knives in your back. Brush off all the haters and keep on doing what you are doing.
Old 03-08-2004, 09:05 PM

NBSTUNTERZdave is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by skillz
hey Ant how do you ride so smooth with all those knives in your back. Brush off all the haters and keep on doing what you are doing.
TRUE THAT SKILLZ!!! Tony, brush 'em off and pay no attention bro. The only reason you or anyone is where they are right now is from hard work and commitment, and no one can take that away from you.

dave m.
Old 03-09-2004, 12:14 AM

EndoChic is an unknown quantity at this point

Everybody who is anybody will have followers, fans, and/or haters. That's just a part of having a somewhat big name. Whether some of the people on this forum realize it or not, you really are a good guy. It is just easier for someone to talk ****, rather than get to know the real person behind the norther attitude. haha

Hell, to be honest...I didn't like ya too much when I read your posts on here (even you know that )...but then I met you in person and I got a feel for your personality. I understood you a lot better then.

Saturday down in Daytona you told me that you thought I wasn't listening when you would talk to me...but damn dude, I heard every word you said to me for the past month or so. I took in everything and put my own opinion of you. Which is a great, respectable stunter.

I haven't been in this whole "stunt world" very long but I've come to see that this thing isn't pretty. But life is what you make of it. Either you can let all the **** talking get to you, or you can hold your head up and keep doin what you love.

Hell even I have haters...we all do. I don't let that stop me for TRYING to stunt F*CK THEM!

and will get you no where in this sport...it all boils down to how you ride.

You know I got nothin but love for ya

KRIS
Old 03-09-2004, 01:37 AM

Brian~11 is an unknown quantity at this point

RESPECT--- I have no words for your post Teach
Both of you have my RESPECT. The underdog appreciates all the steps in becoming the best.
Old 03-09-2004, 03:52 AM
LMB

LMB is an unknown quantity at this point

First time I met the man he talked to EVERYONE around, and answered all questions that were thrown out to him, and he seems to tell it like it is and not mince words....it might hurt some peoples feelings....but I prefer honesty over tact in most cases
And the #1 way to know that you have made it........HATERS....no one hates on someone insignificant.
Ant is cool in my book
Old 03-09-2004, 04:01 AM

NBSTUNTERZdave is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by LMB
And the #1 way to know that you have made it........HATERS....no one hates on someone insignificant.
Ant is cool in my book
i like that.... good job
Old 03-11-2004, 10:25 PM

Xris is an unknown quantity at this point

yo ant

f**k the haters...if they act up
jus hit em with a UFC elbow smash like we rehearsed..
Old 03-11-2004, 10:53 PM

Supafly is an unknown quantity at this point

Just rock your ****. If they dont like it let em hate
Old 03-12-2004, 08:36 AM

bill parr is an unknown quantity at this point

i knew there had to be some reason for the treads and replies. just didnt seem like the same guy i met in daytona in 2003.....RESPECT, keep pushing, you are one of the few that will make it.
Old 03-12-2004, 09:17 AM

prnstar123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fabes
yo no need to say sorry, that is who you are, just be yourself and real. If they don't like it then fu(k um. Just be you
I agree 100%
Old 04-22-2004, 08:17 PM
Regular StuntLifer

SPDI is an unknown quantity at this point

Ant. F u.
Old 04-22-2004, 10:37 PM
I'm Getting Used to Posting

AlphaR6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Tony D is the man ,i remember MIST, :YEAH do your thing playboy let the haters hate keep scrapin that plate

Quick Reply: For the record