For the record

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2004, 03:59 PM
DNFstunt

Regstunts is a decent person
Re: For the record

I never met Anthony, and I don't know him from Adam . . . . I do know I like his style, and he's one of my favorites to watch.
Old 04-23-2004, 04:03 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

roadrash929 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Tony D
I've been the underdog in this game since the beginning. I may have been getting some exposure through press and films as my career builds. I will remain the underdog cause that's my drive and that's my incentive. Over rated underrated, pro not a pro, wqhatever I'm a kid that grew up in a tough neighborhood and have dealt with a lot of bullsh*t in life. So sorry if my attitude is a bit abrasive to some of you but dont judge me and my personality by my posts and the threads that I start if you dont know who I am or what I am about. For the people I have touched personally you all know what time it is. And where I'm going with this tread.
umm ya.. uh huh.. ok.. ya... uh huh... sure... yup..
Old 04-24-2004, 12:02 AM

redr6r is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sclevela
gotaa suk to know yer not half the man he is just in this thread alone.....................i suggest u seriously rethink yer positions on alot of things...........or u could just kill yerself with a dull spoon and let us all watch!
I gotta agree here...usually i just read and ponder shhizznnnitt...but FU(K Boy you aint never seem to get your stuff right.........Ride out D..
Old 04-24-2004, 03:00 PM

melampus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally I was confused as to what spurred a post like this out of the blue, but after seeing TEACH repost what he had said in the "oh-so-hot" Woods vs. Brown thread I'll assume it is in rebuttal to peoples perception of TONY's comments there.

I watch a lot of threads on this board where people reply to things that have really nothing to do with them. Instances in which they don't know the people involved, don't have any founded knowledge on the subject at hand while speaking like a guru and simply have nothing productive to add. I understand that by definition if in a 'forum' everything is fair game to comment on, but sometimes tact and consideration goes a long way. I think you can get a relatively good feel for people's personality by reading their posts over a period of time, and a lot of the people here I think of as friends or at the very least as people I respect w/o ever even meeting or speaking with them. On the contrary there are a lot of loud-mouth, post-whorin squids that I wish I never have the displeasure of coming in contact with.

With that said, I have met Tony on one occassion. Ran into him, Joe B. and Eric W. on the road locally where they invited me back to their warehouse. They all were kind enough to allow me to borrow some tools as my can had disconnected from the header (kawi recall), and what I noticed about Tony is his reserved intensity. Sounds like an oxymoron, but what I mean is that he spoke little yet when he did he respected me by looking me in the eye [of which I personally hold in high regard], he was succinct in speech [which is evident in his "Urban StreetBike Warriors" interview], humerous and personable. He does have a confident air about him which could easily be misconstrued as arrogance, but what else is to be expected of a succesful, self-confident individual with superior skills...?

So as you have undoubtedly seen by the posts on this thread Tony, the majority respects your person, and admires your skill.

To all the rest... who could give a flying fu*k.

My
Old 04-24-2004, 05:33 PM
FREESTYLE ARTIST

Tony D is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by melampus
Originally I was confused as to what spurred a post like this out of the blue, but after seeing TEACH repost what he had said in the "oh-so-hot" Woods vs. Brown thread I'll assume it is in rebuttal to peoples perception of TONY's comments there.

I watch a lot of threads on this board where people reply to things that have really nothing to do with them. Instances in which they don't know the people involved, don't have any founded knowledge on the subject at hand while speaking like a guru and simply have nothing productive to add. I understand that by definition if in a 'forum' everything is fair game to comment on, but sometimes tact and consideration goes a long way. I think you can get a relatively good feel for people's personality by reading their posts over a period of time, and a lot of the people here I think of as friends or at the very least as people I respect w/o ever even meeting or speaking with them. On the contrary there are a lot of loud-mouth, post-whorin squids that I wish I never have the displeasure of coming in contact with.

With that said, I have met Tony on one occassion. Ran into him, Joe B. and Eric W. on the road locally where they invited me back to their warehouse. They all were kind enough to allow me to borrow some tools as my can had disconnected from the header (kawi recall), and what I noticed about Tony is his reserved intensity. Sounds like an oxymoron, but what I mean is that he spoke little yet when he did he respected me by looking me in the eye [of which I personally hold in high regard], he was succinct in speech [which is evident in his "Urban StreetBike Warriors" interview], humerous and personable. He does have a confident air about him which could easily be misconstrued as arrogance, but what else is to be expected of a succesful, self-confident individual with superior skills...?

So as you have undoubtedly seen by the posts on this thread Tony, the majority respects your person, and admires your skill.

My
I appreciate the respect, I do recall that day, Understand that we were also in a rush that morning to head up north and I didnt have my coffee yet!!! LOL!!

Thanks everyone for the props you have been giving, It means alot to me-
Truly
Anthony--
Old 04-24-2004, 05:36 PM
FREESTYLE ARTIST

Tony D is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sclevela
gotaa suk to know yer not half the man he is just in this thread alone.....................i suggest u seriously rethink yer positions on alot of things...........or u could just kill yerself with a dull spoon and let us all watch!
Good lookin Scott!!!!!!
Old 04-24-2004, 06:23 PM

atnuts is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: For the record

I don't know you and I'm nobody, but from watchin you at Del's wheelie comp at Englishtown, you've definetly got your shi7 together. Your talent speaks for it's self. Props bro, and can't wait to see ya there this year! Just my

-jr
Old 04-24-2004, 08:11 PM

2_nutty is an unknown quantity at this point

i have mad respect for tony.. i dont know him but from the shows i have been to he rides like no one else.. he is smooth. i did get a chance to talk to him at the sbh event in florida and he is very professional about how he talks to a person.. he takes the stunt bussiness serious.. if there is one person in the stunt world i would wana be like if i ever got that good would be tony d
Old 04-26-2004, 09:07 AM
What!

Uncle. is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: For the record

Well tony I dont know you from a bar of soap but all the best and hope to catch up with you when you guys land in OZ.See you in syd mate

Martin
Old 04-26-2004, 09:46 AM

Brian~11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by melampus

My
Positive posts are kewl.....lol
I feel what you're saying and I like to hear stories where peeps help ea. other. Isn't that really what makes the World go round?