r6 n shit is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Who would win in a fight..Kyle Woods or Joe Brown

yea fighting sucks uzis are the **** n ****
Old 03-10-2004, 08:27 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

GSE Mike is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Manny
I dont know but you certainly win on looks!!
now thats gay
Old 03-10-2004, 09:30 AM
HERE COMES THE POLICE.

COOKIE MONSTER is an unknown quantity at this point

WHO CARES..
Old 03-11-2004, 05:22 PM

ryanaka99cents is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by r6 n ****
yea fighting sucks uzis are the **** n ****
you best know how to use it, otherwise someone may take it from you and slap the **** out of you with it
Old 03-11-2004, 08:13 PM

Supafly is an unknown quantity at this point

Funny thing is all these threads are retarted. This is personal **** that doesnt need to be dragged onto a public forum.
Old 03-11-2004, 09:27 PM

bill parr is an unknown quantity at this point

i have watched these threads in stunter talk for days and i must say it makes me sick to my stomach. i fully understand that these guys have some issues that they need to work out. wether it be fight club style or a little sit down it needs to be done soon. it is taking away from the true essence of stuntlife and why shuggs started it in the first place. again, this is just my opinion, i am no superstar, my site does not get the hits any of yours do. when a drama thread like this is started, they get one warning to keep it off the site, then the thread gets locked and deleted. if they re post the thread they get banned. i dont care how much they bitch and cry. buisness such as this needs to be handled privatly. the more people that think they know whats going on, the more **** that gets talked, and it only gets worse. now instead of having 2 or 3 guys involved , everyone thinks they have a say and you get more he said, she said bull ****. i am not directing this at anyone in particular, just an observation. here is a suggestion.....let it be for one month, no **** talking, no drama threads. then call eachother after you have had a chance to cool down and see if something can be worked out. if not, than **** it. throw the gloves down and have at it. most of you guys that compete will have to deal with each other on some level sooner or later no matter if you want to or not. your gonna be at the same competitions, events ect. so why not try a more logical approach instead of letting this boil over and having it explode in public in front of the entire stunt community and showing the public that we are a bunch of thugs????? again, just my opinion, but maybe a fresh opinion will open some eyes and end this so we can all move on to whats important. STUNTING AND MAKING THIS MOVEMENT HAPPEN!!i would like to know what the pecentage is of people veiwing the drama threads lately to people veiwing the real threads. shuggs, can you post that up????????????
Old 03-12-2004, 12:58 AM
WHEELIES "R" US

Jope is a decent person

Originally Posted by bill parr
i have watched these threads in stunter talk for days and i must say it makes me sick to my stomach. i fully understand that these guys have some issues that they need to work out. wether it be fight club style or a little sit down it needs to be done soon. it is taking away from the true essence of stuntlife and why shuggs started it in the first place. again, this is just my opinion, i am no superstar, my site does not get the hits any of yours do. when a drama thread like this is started, they get one warning to keep it off the site, then the thread gets locked and deleted. if they re post the thread they get banned. i dont care how much they bitch and cry. buisness such as this needs to be handled privatly. the more people that think they know whats going on, the more **** that gets talked, and it only gets worse. now instead of having 2 or 3 guys involved , everyone thinks they have a say and you get more he said, she said bull ****. i am not directing this at anyone in particular, just an observation. here is a suggestion.....let it be for one month, no **** talking, no drama threads. then call eachother after you have had a chance to cool down and see if something can be worked out. if not, than **** it. throw the gloves down and have at it. most of you guys that compete will have to deal with each other on some level sooner or later no matter if you want to or not. your gonna be at the same competitions, events ect. so why not try a more logical approach instead of letting this boil over and having it explode in public in front of the entire stunt community and showing the public that we are a bunch of thugs????? again, just my opinion, but maybe a fresh opinion will open some eyes and end this so we can all move on to whats important. STUNTING AND MAKING THIS MOVEMENT HAPPEN!!i would like to know what the pecentage is of people veiwing the drama threads lately to people veiwing the real threads. shuggs, can you post that up????????????

then again you're COP
Old 03-12-2004, 08:19 AM

not a cop here, just making an observation. hope you dont seriously think im a cop???? thats hilarious!!!
Old 03-12-2004, 10:14 AM
WHEELIES "R" US

Jope is a decent person

Originally Posted by bill parr
not a cop here, just making an observation. hope you dont seriously think im a cop???? thats hilarious!!!

hahaha, sorry bro, I got you confused for some other dude.
Old 03-12-2004, 10:22 AM

its cool, i actually thought it was funny. if i were a cop i would be a corrupt, ***** ****er.
Old 03-13-2004, 05:31 PM

Mikie is an unknown quantity at this point

only a cop would say he's not a cop..
Old 03-13-2004, 05:46 PM
go **** yourself

brian127 is an unknown quantity at this point

anyone know if they have worked out things
Old 03-13-2004, 06:27 PM

i think i would be one of those bust ya with 2 pounds you go to court for 1 pound kinda cops....
Old 03-18-2004, 10:31 PM

Ballistic_21 is an unknown quantity at this point

:YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH
Originally Posted by Tina
I'm tellin you guys I would win!
Old 04-14-2004, 11:43 AM

GRSiK26 is just really niceGRSiK26 is just really niceGRSiK26 is just really niceGRSiK26 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Joe Brown
dude let me borrow helmet..
I'm sorry but I have to make a comment to that thread... I missed it somehow https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/sho...7&page=1&pp=20

I DONT WANT TO BE IN THE MIDDLE OF THIS CAUSE JOE HAS NOT SCREWED US IN ANYWAY... BUT THE FACTS ARE FACTS....

the quote to Joe's response....

Yes he let him borrow it to go to the Starboyz show in OH... BUT after that show he never came back to Daytona to give the helmet back to the 'DUDE' he went straight down to Laurderdale with Kyle!! AND the next Stuntfest in Tampa, Mike went and got it back, but not by you, he got it himself... Thats the f*cked up part..... And thats the only reason he went is to get his helmet back... he's an ******* but thats another story...

And JOE how did you leave it with David 'fetus' and Ray 'Papa Busa'? Not very well!! They were nothing but good to you!! And you f'd them too!!

But I have no grudges like I said, you've done nothing to me, or Jason. I just had to state some facts
Old 04-20-2004, 12:06 AM
LETS RIDE

deathwishriders is an unknown quantity at this point

My Best Friend And I Beat The **** Out Of Each Other Over Some Similar **** ...after The Blood Dries You Become Better Friends With Newfound Respect.......d
Old 06-18-2004, 10:47 AM

3Fifty is an unknown quantity at this point

This whole ordeal is a bunch of ***** $hit. Two grown *** men fighting over the internet. When are people going to realize, they will not fight, if they were going to, they would have done it by now.

Think about it, if you hated someone so much, and they talked all this $hit about you, and you did the same about them, and you knew where each other lived and probably saw each other each weekend at a show or spot, you would box, simple as that. But no, its internet ninja time, time to be a internet tough guy. And to add on to all of it, according to them, they live like blocks apart, someone needs to man up and show up at the doorstep, get this stupid **** over with...... :YEAH
Old 06-18-2004, 12:47 PM
Liv fr PEACE prpre fr WAR

D-UNIT dem xpt is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by GettinUWet310
This whole ordeal is a bunch of ***** $hit. Two grown *** men fighting over the internet. When are people going to realize, they will not fight, if they were going to, they would have done it by now.

Think about it, if you hated someone so much, and they talked all this $hit about you, and you did the same about them, and you knew where each other lived and probably saw each other each weekend at a show or spot, you would box, simple as that. But no, its internet ninja time, time to be a internet tough guy. And to add on to all of it, according to them, they live like blocks apart, someone needs to man up and show up at the doorstep, get this stupid **** over with...... :YEAH

WELCOME TO LAST YEAR

wow y the *** would u bring this thread back to life since its been dead since 4-20-04????? ...i think we got enough drama already no reason to drudge **** up that happened months ago.....
Old 06-18-2004, 11:56 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

kingtuts can only hope to improve

joe would beat the ever lasting **** out of him. not only would joe beat him in a fight but stunting aswell. joe brown you ****in rock my freind.

Quick Reply: Who would win in a fight..Kyle Woods or Joe Brown