back from daytona

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2004, 11:47 AM

9hunit is an unknown quantity at this point
back from daytona

got back yesterday, man good weather best week in years,

First off i would like to thank JC from PBR for showin us hospitality and givin us some place to ride, also JAY from DTE showin us southern hospitality, pleasure ridin with you bro and we realy didnt mean to stumble on your spot like that! also the *** Daytona Beah crew good ****.

i wanna say the sportbike event was off the chain. i only got to go the first night, but man when you mass that much talent into one area, some amazing riding.

G-Nice from ruthless, keepin it real as always shown us what it means to be ruthless at the hess.

Mike from Ont i heard you finaly hit that bar man congrats.

so many things goin on this week. we rode with pauly from lvx, i wont even comment on that one, Tomoka was kinda shut down but we kept it real and tore it up anyway. alotta good ridin this year, alotta new freinds.

got to see britton and darius ride for the first time ever in person, you guys are takin it to another level. and darius, i hope crazy martin can hear after that quater stick went off on his shoulder.

to anyone i forgot thanks man, we had a blast. and the telifonica bike doin coasters and scrapin in front of hess and twelvin by the cops on international, my boy vinny, Team Risk in full effect in daytona, mark the mohawk man terin it up as usual, wacth out for the website almost finished, teamrisk.com and vid coming this summer.

Risk On The Rise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-07-2004, 01:35 PM

J.C. is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: back from daytona

Originally Posted by 9hunit
got back yesterday, man good weather best week in years,

First off i would like to thank JC from PBR for showin us hospitality and givin us some place to ride, also JAY from DTE showin us southern hospitality, pleasure ridin with you bro and we realy didnt mean to stumble on your spot like that! also the *** Daytona Beah crew good ****.

i wanna say the sportbike event was off the chain. i only got to go the first night, but man when you mass that much talent into one area, some amazing riding.

G-Nice from ruthless, keepin it real as always shown us what it means to be ruthless at the hess.

Mike from Ont i heard you finaly hit that bar man congrats.

so many things goin on this week. we rode with pauly from lvx, i wont even comment on that one, Tomoka was kinda shut down but we kept it real and tore it up anyway. alotta good ridin this year, alotta new freinds.

got to see britton and darius ride for the first time ever in person, you guys are takin it to another level. and darius, i hope crazy martin can hear after that quater stick went off on his shoulder.

to anyone i forgot thanks man, we had a blast. and the telifonica bike doin coasters and scrapin in front of hess and twelvin by the cops on international, my boy vinny, Team Risk in full effect in daytona, mark the mohawk man terin it up as usual, wacth out for the website almost finished, teamrisk.com and vid coming this summer.

Risk On The Rise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i had a lot of fun also

cant wait to ride with everyone again teamrisk is off the ****ing chain

and g nice was for sure ruthless in front of the hess

lata
Old 03-07-2004, 08:20 PM

cookin-f2 is an unknown quantity at this point

yea 9hunit,i also want 2 thank j.c.i know everyone is entitled to there own opinion but i have to say that j.c. was by far the best!!!!!!rick's place was off the chain,i am so ****ing glad i came!!!!j.c.,i have ur cell # i will call u up sometime to see whats up.i am glad i got to ride with u all,i never see that kind of sh*t up here in virginia!!!!i also didnt get a chance to tell everyone peace out,we were kinda of in a hurry.j.c. hit me up with a p.m sometime bro to let me know if u r rocking those streetfighter spreaders!!!!i'll be n touch and tell rick to call me,i left a message on thats bit*hes phone and he never got back with me?????n e ways i just wanted to see whats up and to tell everyone peace out down in daytona beach!!!!!lata
Old 03-07-2004, 08:37 PM

slylos is an unknown quantity at this point

definately an incredible weekend . . . I finally copped me an engine cage from F.I. The stunners riding Saturday night at the park were tearing ish up . . . :YEAH
Old 03-08-2004, 12:42 AM

J.C. is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by cookin-f2
yea 9hunit,i also want 2 thank j.c.i know everyone is entitled to there own opinion but i have to say that j.c. was by far the best!!!!!!rick's place was off the chain,i am so ****ing glad i came!!!!j.c.,i have ur cell # i will call u up sometime to see whats up.i am glad i got to ride with u all,i never see that kind of sh*t up here in virginia!!!!i also didnt get a chance to tell everyone peace out,we were kinda of in a hurry.j.c. hit me up with a p.m sometime bro to let me know if u r rocking those streetfighter spreaders!!!!i'll be n touch and tell rick to call me,i left a message on thats bit*hes phone and he never got back with me?????n e ways i just wanted to see whats up and to tell everyone peace out down in daytona beach!!!!!lata
anytime

hit me up for sure

im glad that you all had a good time

**** was mad fun the whole week :YEAH

lata
Old 03-08-2004, 12:53 AM

NBSTUNTERZdave is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by slylos
definately an incredible weekend . . . I finally copped me an engine cage from F.I. The stunners riding Saturday night at the park were tearing ish up . . . :YEAH

thanks bro, we were trying.... i crashed 4 times trying circles and didnt break anything so it was a good nite...

dave m.
natural born stunterz