Distrubing News From Lakeland

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2004, 04:19 PM

JONESER is a decent person
Re: Distrubing News From Lakeland

DAMN! THIS SUCKS!

That's a bunch of bullshit that people would do that to the track. Ya know, if Lakeland is ruined, where the hell is events like StuntWars gonna take place?

I can understand the madness because some of the locals around here go out there just about everyday! I agree that there has to be something done.
Has anyone realized that about 80% of the stunt videos out have footage taken at Lakeland?
That place is the ****, for someone to come out and disrespect it and the locals by doing what they did is BULLSHIT!
I hope the people who are responsible for this is known and I think they should personally apologize to the local teams.
Old 03-08-2004, 04:24 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

GSE Mike is an unknown quantity at this point

This is going to be my last comment on this subject, because its pointless.

My informent has told me who it was doing what.

Jason Britton and Darius, WHy where you riding on the track surface?. Darius we've told you before stuntwarz. WTF. This is somewhat your fault. If your a man you'll admit you were wrong.

Who ever the L12 boys are... you ****** trashed our ****ing track.
Why don't you ******* stay in New York and trash your own spots!

And Im not talking **** because im on a computer.......I'll say these thing to your face and i don't care who you are!

Oh yeah..... Anyone else that was there that didn't make a effort to take care of THE MOST IMPORTANT RIDING SPOT. I lhope you never make it on the track again.

There was nobody stealing that day..... We caught some dude stealing of a Roys trucks a couple sat. ago . And chris chased and caught him. Roy thanked us for watching out for his track. Now hes heated because of these ******.

If im wrong let me know. Im not perfect.
Old 03-08-2004, 05:46 PM

sdudgeonr6 is an unknown quantity at this point

damn i just read all this.... i really cant believe people sometimes!!

and we wonder why this sport is having such a hard time in the publics eye. we cant even keep a good thing going without someone messing it up for everyone!!
-sean
Old 03-08-2004, 07:03 PM

Jason Britton is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sdudgeonr6
damn i just read all this.... i really cant believe people sometimes!!

and we wonder why this sport is having such a hard time in the publics eye. we cant even keep a good thing going without someone messing it up for everyone!!
-sean
Well for one I know that I was there as well as the rest of team No Limit and Darius was there with the guys from San Diego The guys from Motopsychoz were also there and as far as a waiver there was no one there with a waiver or any info about a waiver and as far as trash goes I kept all of my stuff and my teams stuff in the trailer
Old 03-08-2004, 07:18 PM

Originally Posted by Jason Britton
Well for one I know that I was there as well as the rest of team No Limit and Darius was there with the guys from San Diego The guys from Motopsychoz were also there and as far as a waiver there was no one there with a waiver or any info about a waiver and as far as trash goes I kept all of my stuff and my teams stuff in the trailer

Jason, I'm glad youve come foward...it says alot about your charater.

I still don't understand

did anybody let you in the track or say it was ok?
Old 03-08-2004, 08:14 PM

stunter900 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by GSE Mike
Jason, I'm glad youve come foward...it says alot about your charater.

I still don't understand

did anybody let you in the track or say it was ok?
, of course he gonna come forward after you named him in the above thread. Him coming forward say's nothing about his character, as he should of come forward before you had named him and Darius.
Old 03-08-2004, 09:14 PM
Creater/Founder

shugga will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by stunter900
, of course he gonna come forward after you named him in the above thread. Him coming forward say's nothing about his character, as he should of come forward before you had named him and Darius.
maybe he didnt have time... I just got back form Florida a few hours ago... and I KNOW that they sure as hell arent back yet with thier 54 hour drive... ours was only 21 hours.

cut some guys some slack sometimes.
Old 03-08-2004, 11:41 PM

First off Mr Nobody (Stunter 900) I didnt come foreward because I was named I just happened to get in front of a computer for the first time since the trip to Florida and I have nothing to hide If you got questions or problems Pm me with them I will set you straight if not I can blast your stupid A$$ on this public forum you should watch what you say and have pertinent info before you say it in other words shut the F**K up A$$hole
Old 03-08-2004, 11:47 PM

By the way Guys there were plenty of pro riders out there as well as myself conducting themselves as pro's and cleaning up after themselves and as far as waiver's there were no track officials just the few workers that I talked to who were burning the old rubber off of the track and they said go ahead have a good time,also the gates were open when I got there and there were already guys riding
Old 03-09-2004, 12:18 AM
Regular StuntLifer

FTPstunna is a decent person

I think Jason and Darius have alot of respect and would not ***** things up, obviously it sounds as if it was ok to be there, as they talked to some track employee's, just a couple peeps there didnt respect it enough as it sounds, which doesnt include everyone that was there. You should look into it more before you start pointing fingers.
Old 03-09-2004, 12:57 AM
www.Redline-Xtreme.com

RedlineJimmy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by FTPstunna
I think Jason and Darius have alot of respect and would not ***** things up, obviously it sounds as if it was ok to be there, as they talked to some track employee's, just a couple peeps there didnt respect it enough as it sounds, which doesnt include everyone that was there. You should look into it more before you start pointing fingers.
Agreed 100%! I have nothing but mad respect for Jason and doubt he would ever do something like the things pointed out here. The main focus is cleaning up after yourselves....especially...I mean especially oil spills or damaging the property in any other way.
Old 03-09-2004, 03:27 AM
LMB

LMB is an unknown quantity at this point

Who told you you could ride there anyway? Don't be afraid, just man up!
Hey phucker, why don't you describe who all was out there. I what to know bikes.

maybe its possible for you not to ride at the track in the future. I MEAN IT.

Its out of towners like you who ***** everything up
Who told you you could ride there anyway? Don't be afraid, just man up!
Look MAN.............you and anybody else that was there weren't suppose to be there.......if you didn't know about the waiver.....it means your not suppose to be there......DO YOU UNDERSTAND!?
First off the point to ALL of this is simply......that whether the gate was wide open or not unless you're with someone who knows what the "rules" are.....you had NO BUSINESS being at our track!

I think most would understand when you have an actual dragstrip that allows you to stunt 7 days a week for free and someone comes in a fu@ks it up for all the locals, the locals aren't going to be very happy about it.
Thanks for the support, we all know what it's like to lose a practice spot I'm sure, this is a bit close to home though. Most people have been there or have heard of Lakeland and at least know that when they do make it down to Florida, they have that place to ride there.

Not trying to make light of this thread at all....but that last sentance made by a "local" goes totally against all the other quotes.I think that its seriously f'ed up that this happened, but I know that if I was to happen past and see people stunting I would stop in and have a look.And hell, I might even ride a bit.
Dont even try to tell me that all of you have gotten permission from all of the owners at ALL of the places you have ridden, I mean seriously....never just once rolled up to a lot and seen people havin fun and just joined in?Instead you ALL went looking for the property manager to ask permission?

Once again, I am not trying to make light of your situation at all.....and I hope you guys get it resolved.
Sorry for sticking my nose where it don't belong, but I have met a few of you over the last year and at first ya seemed kinda cool....but attacking people for just having a good time isnt cool (at least in my opinion)

And by having a good time I do NOT mean the people that left the mess....just the people who were attacked for admitting they were there having fun.
I just wonder why Jason Britton wasn't attacked in the same manner as Drewman for riding on your racetrack where he doesnt belong.

Once again I hope you guys get the spot opened up again soon, GOOD LUCK
Old 03-09-2004, 07:32 AM

Originally Posted by LMB
I just wonder why Jason Britton wasn't attacked in the same manner as Drewman for riding on your racetrack where he doesnt belong.

im done ....just remeber, if anybody ever gets to ride at lakeland use some respect and common ****ing sense.
Old 03-09-2004, 08:28 AM
*****SL.COM OG*****

TILLER is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by GSE Mike
This is going to be my last comment on this subject, because its pointless.

My informent has told me who it was doing what.
Who ever the L12 boys are... you ****** trashed our ****ing track.
Why don't you ******* stay in New York and trash your own spots!

And Im not talking **** because im on a computer.......I'll say these thing to your face and i don't care who you are!
Anyhelp i can be in NY just let me know.. we met the L12 boys at a local track last year .. i have a # of 1 of them if needed.

And heres there site to contact them.. they were just someone we met once.. not friends or riding buddies .

Not cool what happened.. i was at Lakeland last year during bike week and had a blast .. everyone is allowed to ride there cop free.. so people should be very careful with what they do there .. can anyone else say they can go to some teams local track and ride whenever .. Nope.. with actions like these we now know why!!!

Keep me informed Mike and Jimmy if ya need anything

ps Jimmy i removed Roys #.. dont need some pissed off stunters who made the problem cause more headaches!!!

http://www.l12boys.com/pages/index.php

Last edited by TILLER; 03-09-2004 at 08:56 AM.
Old 03-09-2004, 08:47 AM
www.myspace.com/emrock

Emrock is a decent person

me and jay soi went out to lakeland on the 29th to the 2nd we were there with merk and he had us sign a waiver on the first day the next days we were out there with darius and jason britton and mpz and the rest of no limit i can tell u for one me and jay soi and also darious and the rest of the people that were parked together all cleaned up me and crazy martin even went out of our way to pick up other trash that was around us and even carried the 50 gallon trash can over to were we we parked so everyone could put there trash in it. i can't speak for everyone else that was there but i can for who i just said that i was parked near . i for one would never want to ruin that spot for anyone. i know how hard it is to find spots to ride exspecially legal ones . i hope that u can get this worked out with lakeland so u can still ride there

EMROCK
Old 03-09-2004, 01:59 PM

Drewman is an unknown quantity at this point

Granted Lakeland is one of the sweetest spots I have ever...ever had the opportunity to ride at. Is it possible that there was alot of "trash" there before or even some blown in after. I did not generate any trash while I was there.. I came, I rode, did not eat but a sanwich from wich I keept my bag cause it still had another in it.. and rolled out before dark. I can not account for anybody but the NO LIMIT crew because that is who I was parked with.

If possible next year or next event time frame.. could somebody place a bucket of dry sweep out.. place an old broom and shovel out. Put out a few more trash cans.. And post a sign by the one that says
"No insurence ride at your own risk"
About the waivers and the requirement of them to ride.

If it at all helps I appologize for not babysitting the ones who can not wipe there own asses. I just came to ride man, and thats what I did.

Peace out

DREWMAN
Old 03-09-2004, 02:26 PM

stunter900 is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Re: Distrubing News From Lakeland

First off Mr Nobody (Stunter 900) I didnt come foreward because I was named I just happened to get in front of a computer for the first time since the trip to Florida and I have nothing to hide If you got questions or problems Pm me with them I will set you straight if not I can blast your stupid A$$ on this public forum you should watch what you say and have pertinent info before you say it in other words shut the F**K up A$$hole
WOW,
What's up with these so-called pros lately

Jason, what a nice response, from such a nice guy
Old 03-09-2004, 03:22 PM

Drewman is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by stunter900
WOW,
What's up with these so-called pros lately

Jason, what a nice response, from such a nice guy

You are steppin on the wrong toes amigo..

Prob should keep your mouth shut!?!
Old 03-09-2004, 04:22 PM

sdudgeonr6 is an unknown quantity at this point

i dont know why you took this as a personal comment, but it was never ment towards you or your team. i was just saying how sad it is when a few people mess up everything for everyone else!!
-sean

Quick Reply: Distrubing News From Lakeland