Payback Time!

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2004, 10:06 PM
Group Moderator

Manubi is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Payback Time!

Originally Posted by bill parr
how bout this **** for inspiring, first time i saw anybody 12 in person...and the first time i saw anybody jump an entire road on a sport bike....
WHO WAS THAT JUMPING THE ROAD ?
Old 03-09-2004, 10:09 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

bill parr is an unknown quantity at this point

thew blankstrom jumping the road, gorka at 12......from illinois about 2 or 3 years ago
Old 03-10-2004, 12:24 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Evan
(laughing at Nags getting called out and swearing to myself that I would never open my mouth if no one was there to witness it, much love Nags)
Old 03-10-2004, 07:15 AM

bill parr is an unknown quantity at this point

if you want to see more from that day, go to our site, then go to galleries, then friends.
www.346extremez.com
Old 03-15-2004, 03:47 AM
Regular StuntLifer

ocat is an unknown quantity at this point

way back in the day, kyle got me into stunting. I always thought it was cool but never really fancied it much till i met kyle. I dont know what anyone thinks about him but hes an awesome guy. Much respect to kyle.

cbo and emrock, have helped me tons with doin more and more.

and one of teh coolest guys and a pimp *** stunter, is this dude jensen. Lots of respect for him. He keeps it more real than anyone i know, he stunts cuz he loves it. No one has to be around, no one has to look up to him, no girls, no fame, no glory, just plain stunting.
Old 03-15-2004, 04:40 PM

bigred875 is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't consider myself a stunter by any means....but I'm learnin. I got started very late... Although I got my first bike at 18...back in 94 it was a 72 Honda CB 350four. FOSSIL....but I didn't care cuz I was ridding. I tried to wheelie the b*tch but could only get the front end to pop up and slam back down again..but I used to do a mean burnout...stopped of course. I sold it and didn't get another bike until 2000 when I could afford one. I had been into cars instead...no none I knew rode.
In 2000 I had moved to Raleigh, NC and I wanted to get a bike. Me and my roomate had been talking about it and he came home with a new R6. Within the week I had a 98 gsxr600. This thing was PIMP...chromed and polished everything...750 swing-arm w/190. The dude at the dealer I bought it from was cool as hell and I ended up ridding w/ him. I saw him do a wheelie through 3 gears on his 750 and I was hooked. I started to try and do little baby wheelies here and there.....then I was workin late one night at an account of mine and we called this dude in from OH. He had a 900rr so we had been talking about this dude he saw on the highway in a standup(...he said he saw long black fur flappin in the wind) for like 3 mi. dropped it down and took an off-ramp. He thought that they were a group called the Starboys or something. I looked'em up on the web...lurked in their forums..bought FTP 1 1/2 and that was it.

I never went nuts on the 600 because I didn't want to break it. Plus no one I rode with stunted(except for my friend that wheelied..but that was his only trick) I had never seen anyone stunt before..non one in Raleigh was stunting...either drag or road racing. I went to a show at ..I'm sure the same lame *** Kinston, NC drag strip as one of the other guys and saw this dude scrape his 900rr and I thought that was the coolest thing I had ever seen. But I got good at sit downs...tried to do standups but they always felt weird...wussy stoppies here and there. I ended up loopin the 600 at around 60.

I hope to improve a lot this year and meet up with the local New England stunters....maybe get some pointers.
Old 04-07-2004, 10:20 PM

Sportbike Mafia is an unknown quantity at this point

All I gotta say is FTP 1 and J holt any one who can wheelie a zx 7 has ***** of steel
Old 04-08-2004, 02:36 AM
Group Moderator

Yeah !
Old 04-12-2004, 10:12 AM

zx-636R is an unknown quantity at this point

My inspirational moment, was one day eating at hooters with BBRC, thinking they were the best riders around. Sudenly some guys show up on beat up bikes. We go riding and there is one guy jumping all around on his bike. The other throws his helmet and starts doing these weird slow whelies. That was when I knew I wanted to stunt.

Take a guess who thses guys were.
Old 04-13-2004, 09:50 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

fmxpits is an unknown quantity at this point

I have started a company based out of Rochester, New York, selling kits to build your own Foam Pit. They will be available in three sizes. The "driveway" which is 15'x20'x8', the "backyard" which is 40'x24'x8' and the "master" which is 60'x40'x8'

The kits will include everything you need to build the pit shipped anywhere in the country. The bottom four feet will be solid high density foam with 4 feet of loose fill on top.

Options include crane to remove bike which can either be electric or hand powered.

Installation is also available for an additional charge.

Email me for more information at info@fmxpits.com
Old 04-13-2004, 12:11 PM
Group Moderator

now i can master that backflip on my gsxr 1000 !
Old 04-13-2004, 02:51 PM

Dactyl is an unknown quantity at this point

make a wish to meet Matt Gorka foundation.... :YEAH
Old 04-13-2004, 03:17 PM

BILL50 is an unknown quantity at this point

ok well i rode bmx ,been stunnin fiddys(way before xr50) and motocross type dirt bikes since i was like 13.then my dad bought an f4i right when they came out so i played on that for about 10000 miles,but then i went to the track at no problem raceway and there was this dude that had this bike that was literally zipped tied together and he had a gold bass boat type paint on his helmet.i thought it was weird no one was clownin him.i had an f4i and it had no front plastic and everyone just assumed it was a pos,anyway that guy was patrick stephens he busted some sick **** and it was the coldest ****in day.he did some no handed wheeelies and i was fawkin hooked right there and this was a while ago,i had never seen nothin like that and i have alot of respect for him because he is truly a pioneer for this sport and he does his own thing.
Old 04-13-2004, 03:24 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

roadrash929 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pepe
I would have to say though that probably the most important thing that someone did to help mold me into the way I treat people in this comunity was this guy down at a local bike show. I was working a booth( selling bikes ) and this F'ing hot chick walked by so I told my manager I was going to go look at something (her) down that way. I seen a stunt video playing and the guy who was in it asks me if I ever seen anything like it before and of course I said yeah and he signs a poster and just hands it to me like some thick dick. I looked at him and said "WTF am I gonna do with that" This pissed him off to no end and he started going off at me (all cocky) about how all stunt videos are the same and I didn't need to by his or stand there by his booth. What a phucking ego this guy had!!

Flash forward to Jan 2003 at stuntwars in FL when we met Kyle Woods
and Cory D-Aces. Didn't get along with Cory that much but oh well.

Flash forward to this summer---D-Aces came to one of our local spots thanx to Teddy B and I got to meet Dan and Cory (again) this time was cool with Cory. Dan and I laughed that it was cool that we all pretty much showed up in everyday vehicles (all just regular guyz)

Most of all.....LSBB Kyle walks up see's our banner and said aren't you that guyz from FL? Pretty cool. Gorka, you were cool too, even though in the middle of a conversation you and Goose were talking on my phone, just given you a hard time

To make a short story long, videos help push me, but it's attitudes and the never ending reality check that when you think you are on top of your game someone else rolls by and says no your not, but I'll help anyway I can to get you there........

Can someone translate that into proper grammar preferably in english... thanks!
Old 04-16-2004, 10:17 PM

PROJECT P is an unknown quantity at this point

i saw this **** for the first time like 2 years a go and oger and rodg and micky they gave me gas to set fire on any thing that rides...killing everythig i saw...i.b.w.s those ****** are cool .watching every one ride just made me want to ride all the time...then i got my first bike 2002 50c,then later in the year like 8 months later i got a 650 and killed that. then got my gsxr 750 and started in the right path....all we had to watch was scootertrash and servin it up 1 ...talkin all day and then going to the street on what ever..matt webber was one of the first people i seen rockin the hell out that zx-6... crazy j ,curt, keith *****, jerry,papa kev,even superman,merk thats the truth...holla
Old 05-14-2021, 02:46 AM

Jason 750 is a decent person

Let’s keep this going guys I like hearing these stories it’s amazing how far this sport progressed I remember in the beginning when everyone was wheeling regular street bikes with no stunt gear. I was one of the original rr Stu t team riders and the reason we talked **** about the sprockets and bars was just reallly because we considered everything a battle that’s what made it fun and insane. No back brakes no problem just strait skillls. How is the sport doing now ? I haven’t been around in like 15-20 years crazy right
Old 05-14-2021, 06:08 AM

highlypotion is a decent person

Today is a good day. To have a great day to smile more, worry less. To be the very best version of you. To do more of what makes you happy every day. To be positive and regret nothing. To be humble and work hard every day may not be good but find something good every day. Laugh, love, live. Follow your dreams, believe in yourself, and remember to be awesome.