Payback Time!

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2004, 11:38 AM
Group Moderator

Manubi is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Payback Time!

I CANT REALLY SAY ANYBODY EVER REALLY INSPIRED ME ?
I DO HAVE ALLOT OF OLD MEMORIES OF BIKE EVENTS AND MOTORCYCLE SHOWS I'VE WENT TO WITH DIFFERENT STUNTS TEAMS BEING THERE PERFORMING,,,,BUT....NOBODY I EVER REALLY WANTED TO FOLLOW OR BE LIKE...

ONE REASON IS BECAUSE BEING FROM OHIO (HOME OF THE STARBOYZ)
THERE ARE ALLOT OF FOLLOWERS (GROUPIES) A.K.A. WANNA BE STARBOYZ..
WICH I DON'T THINK IS REALLY THAT BAD OF A THING I GUESS BUT I LIKE TO BE MY OWN PERSON....AND NOT TRY TO BE POPULAR BECAUSE OF SOMEBODY ELSES REPUTATION....THERE ARE THESE KIDS AROUND HERE IN NORTHERN OHIO WITH THESE VANSON STAR JACKETS THAT CAN'T AND WONT EVEN TRY TO PULL A WHEELIE. BUT BECAUSE THEY RIDE WITH THE BIG GROUP WE RIDE IN ALWAYS EVERYBODY THINKS WE ARE THE STARBOYZ AND THESE GUYS JUST KINDA USE THE JACKETS AND THE REPS OF THE BOYZ ,TO GET GIRLS.

ME PERSONALLY I STARTED RIDING IN 1996 ,,,,MY FIRST BIKE WAS A 94 CBR 600 F2.
I NEVER STARTED RIDING A WHEELIE BECAUSE I SEEN ANYBODY ELSE DO IT.
I JUST COULDN'T GET PAST THE RUSH OF BEING ON ONE WHEEL ! I WENT OUT AND PRACTICED AND PRACTICED TILL I GOT BETTER IT'S JUST THE WAY I DO **** ...I ALWAYS WANT TO GET BETTER AND WILL TRY TO STEP UP AND KEEP PRACTICING TO MAKE MYSELF BETTER ! NOT BECAUSE I WANT TO BE LIKE SOMEBODY, OR BECAUSE I SEEN ANYBODY ELSE DO IT SO I DO IT. ...BUT BECAUSE THATS WHAT I LIKE TO DO ,,,AND I FEEL LIKE THATS WHAT I HAVE TO DO ,,,ITS IN OUR BLOOD,,AND WE'LL NEVER GET RID OF THE RUSH IT GIVES US.

ME AND SOME FRIENDS WENT OUT TO SEE LIQUID PLAY AT CHUBBZ 'S BROTHER'S BAR (SCAPLERS) LAST NIGHT.
CHUBBZ WAS THERE AND WENT TO DENNYS WITH US AFTERWARDS , I ALWAYS THINK IT KINDA FUNNY HOW MANY PEOPLE JUST WANNA JOCK CHUBBZ BECAUSE HE USED TO HANG WITH THE BOYZ AS THEIR KINDA PROMOTER, OR WHATEVER HE USED TO DO.
I LIKE CHUBBZ AND THINK HE'S ONE OF THE FUNNIEST PEOPLE I'LL PROABLY EVER MEET,,,,HIS MOUTH ,,JUST NEVER SEEMS TO STOP !! HE'S ALWAYS GOT SOMETHING STUPID AND OFF THE WALL TO SAY,,,BUT I DON'T JOCK HIM BECAUSE WHO HE USED TO HANG WITH.

I GIVE PROPS TO ALL THE STUNT TEAMS OUT THERE WHO'VE MADE IT THIS FAR. AND HOPE THIS **** KEEPS ON TRACK LIKE IT IS NOW AND KEEPS GROWING.
AND PROPS TO WWW.STUNTLIFE.COM FOR MAKING AND KEEPING UP WITH A FUKING SWEET *** SITE , TO GIVE US COLD WEATHER PEOPLE SOMETHING TO DO IN THE OFF SEASON THAT WE CANT RIDE.

(ENUFF RAMBLING)

JAY
Old 02-29-2004, 01:57 AM

F T P is an unknown quantity at this point

It was like two or three summers ago, and we were down on 42 and pulaski and these two guys Weber and Crazy J come out bustin wheelies endos circles scrapin, everything Weber was rollin like 500 ft just thought it was so insane. Then they actually took the time out to show me a few things not like alot of these so called stunnas who are just complete dicks. I had also seen the loose cannons bootleg. So i guess thats who inspired me. I give them guys mad props 4 keepin it real all the years thanks fellas much respect to Weber J Shugga the cannons and all u guys who have been tru to what the sport really is THANKS
Billy F T P
Old 02-29-2004, 07:40 PM
Hater proof

CrazyJ is a decent person

anytime billy and by the way thankyou ! u know we show love
Old 03-01-2004, 02:06 AM
HoOk

J-Hook is an unknown quantity at this point

Here to post my experiance (and no drama woot woot)

I started late in the game (actually, blew my motor in my SV after a couple weeks of trying to ride out 2nd gear power wheelies, and tryin to do endos but the braes arent all that great so it just locks up the tire and tail pops up and comes right back down)

Anyways....... watching Serving it up 1 was definently up there.... that and my now friends in outermost riding my SV at 12 o clock..... seein someone take your bike and ride it with the tail like an inch from the ground all the way down the street gives you this "OOOH AAHHHH" HOLY F-CKIN **** THATS MY BIKE!!! MY BIKE CAN DO THAT?!?!?!" kinda feeling... then i blew my motor so i volunteered to film for them and seeing them do new **** every weekend is a constant inspiration i need a GD SV motor....
Old 03-03-2004, 11:05 PM
FREESTYLE ARTIST

Tony D is an unknown quantity at this point

Where did everybody go
Old 03-05-2004, 12:53 PM
Hater proof

CrazyJ is a decent person

Originally Posted by Tony D
Where did everybody go

tony i actually just started riding ...i look up 2 you
Old 03-08-2004, 12:46 AM
FREESTYLE ARTIST

HEY--5 foot 8 guy!!! my name aint ronnie!!
Old 03-08-2004, 09:41 AM

Larry L.O.X. is an unknown quantity at this point

Where did everybody go

Yo Ant, that post is one of the reasons I THINK you will go far in this game bruh. You give respect and it is given back to you. You are poppin off, bumpin ya gums about this and that. You ride and you love what you are doing. If people feel you, they feel you, if they don't, oh well, you are not gonna lose any sleep over it. Now I think if alot of other cats approached the game as you do Ant, this thing will blow up far beyond your expectations. Oh and that Ecko AMERICAN DREAM thing.......nawwwww bruh, you ain't no american dreak j/k
Old 03-08-2004, 01:57 PM

J-STUNTZ is an unknown quantity at this point

The short version of the story:
I bought my first streetbike in 1996 it was an 89 Ninja 750p1.. steel frame,electronic forks, a whole 98 horse power all the good stuff.

Originally I started riding because I never had anything cool growing up as a kid. And started my childhood at that point.
At this time the sportbike scene in the NJ\NY metro area started to blow up.
Indivudal crews started forming like small armies all over the place.
I opened my bike shop in 97 I catered to everyone and was always somehow in the mix.
Locally in my area people were starting to ride togother( the old crew)--- Almost everynight in the summer we would all meet at Dunkin Doughnuts in Rahway NJ. After a while of drinking coffee and talkin **** to each other we would hit the streets and see who could out do who. We all started becoming good friends and showed up to Club block parties togother.
This is where some old names in the game like Tim Bradley- G Nice-Sabastian Kowalski (Sabo)- Rommel Dolliaby Jer Z Boyz-Chilolie- Ronnie Reality - Bobby\Is Underground -- Loose rider Kevin-Satch- John John\Mario-WB-Wink 1100 the old school Bay Cycle crew Bronx- And the one that impressed me the most was one of my good friends till today Gil Condi (SkillZ)..The true Gangstars-.started to become exposed to each other. It was obvious back then that it was every man for himself and there were a lot of people doing it. We are a by prouduct of living in the rat race and fueled by the tuffness of killing the streets and shutting the other crew down. Every time you rode you were in a battle. It took a long time before we became somewhat civil with each other and earning each others respect.
I took a ride to Long Island IN summer of 98 with Satch along with the underground riders to the West Hampton wheelie contest.
UR filimed us on the way Killing the belt parkway --refer to Underground vol1--(beside the point)
Run by the rough riders --the politics and intimadation was unbeliveable---
we rode our asses off and got no love because of it..
The following year at E town Ruff Riders had a problem with me having a bar on my ****-- oh well that was my style-once again crusified for not conforming and sweating them
At that piont I realised I would have to work 10 times harder to outshine everyone else so bad it would go beyond the politics... It took some time but I got there ----
The blocks were tough-- but it truly made me dig deep inside myself to have the stomach to deal with the rest of the bullshit this sport has to offer.
Over the years I have seen alot of great riders that never took the next level. It sucks but its all how bad you want it. Not just stuntriding but anything you want in life. I am not easily satisfied.
There is alot of talented riders and old friends of mine that arenet here with us today --God rest their souls--

So sorry that my story dosent talk about sunshine in florida--shiney clean bikes-- being starstruck--palm trees ---Having kids in a small town in the middle of nowhere,kiss my *** cause im a hero to them-- bitches throwing themselves at you---Natural talent--or any of that gay ****.

Ive worked hard and sitll dont feel like Ive made any serious accomplishments yet-- but Im far from done-- And I truly dont expect anyone to give me a handout or "sponsorship" cause I think Im great and I deserve it.
Even though I really dont have anything anymore because of this sport I still strive for success cause I know what I want in life.
-- Its been a struggle since the begining and I have become a prouduct of my enviornment-- Ive EARNED RESPECT from the big guys from back in the day, when I first started I sucked--I never ran my mouth or popped any bullshit. I let my riding do the talking, ultamately it led to people remembering my name.
You will have to shoot me off my bike at this point to get me to quit ---no matter how much I get taken away from me and how much I loose, I will continue to move foward on my own---To Get Mine... Sorry to put it bluntly but Lead, follow or get the *** out of my way!

Anthony--

PS: If my reply here offends anyone--that sucks-- cant always be pink elephants flying in the sky----

ant I just want to know was satch your mentor, Did he teach you how to wheelie ,Did you use to call him up to practice with you,What happen at dunkin donuts when you gave him you bike and he was out there killing it!
Old 03-08-2004, 07:21 PM

rdtjustin is an unknown quantity at this point

I guess it started about 5 years ago....Grew up with the Starboyz in my backyard......BUT IT ALL CHANGED about 2 years ago when I saw TripleXtreem in OHIO where "recklessop" rode. Kyle, Brock and Joe were the best I or anyone in the area had EVER seen @ the time! They were ALL down to earth really easy to talk to.
NO EGO's.HELL....Brock let one of our boys stunt his bike! It was an experience to see some of the BEST riders in amazement of BJ.(aka the BANDIT) wheelie Brock's RR with 1 arm ( after switching the clutch to the throttle side)! To even think of some of these pro's today letting a stranger.....let alone a stranger with 1 arm stunt your bike is INSANE!!! They would look @ you and laugh! Bot not these guys..........They helped switched the clutch, gave "mad props", and even took numerous pics!
To see pro's NOT FORGET where they came from is the best motivation I can have. Everyone started at the same point, some progress faster than others. But the ones who lend a helping hand to those who need it are the best inspiration an amature can have!!!I'm not trying to bash any of the other pro's....BUT ....NEVER FORGET WHERE YOU CAME FROM!!! YOU COULD END UP BACK THERE SOONER THAN YOU THINK!!!
Old 03-08-2004, 07:33 PM
FREESTYLE ARTIST

Originally Posted by jdiesel357
ant I just want to know was satch your mentor, Did he teach you how to wheelie ,Did you use to call him up to practice with you,What happen at dunkin donuts when you gave him you bike and he was out there killing it!
I wouldnt go as far as saying Satch was my mentor but heres a good storie

I cant remeber when it was but I had just built myself a 98 GSXR--Show Killer-
First night out on it Satch wanted to take it for a rip--

Soon as the guy pulls out ---Cops pull in-- Without Satch knowing--
So there he goes wheeling by--he made about 4 passes cops watching all of it--they got so pissed they threw their coffee and french crullers on the ground and were screaming GET THAT FUKIN KID !!! they pull out as Satch was going head on with them. Facing each other at a dead stop Satch was just sitting there reving it up... Soon as the cop made his move Satch bounced!! NO gas -Fresh tires---Im thinking no good could come from this--
We finally caught up with each other in Elizabeth somewhere laughing our asses off.

Just one short storie of how the cops got did dirty-----
Old 03-08-2004, 09:25 PM

verticaldave is an unknown quantity at this point

I would have to say it was the star boys and lvx for me as well.but i would also have to say john john in daytona 01 blew my mind out in front of the hess! never seen 12`s like that. something i will never forget :YEAH
Old 03-09-2004, 08:30 AM
2 Up or Shut Up

wheeliesteve is an unknown quantity at this point

it was '98 or '99 i saw gary rothwell scrapin' tail on a bandit 1200 at daytona then he puts his wife on the back and i remember the crowd goin' nuts(me too). fast forward to '01. the rice paddy and the starboyz just tearin' **** up. tires are blowin', bikes are gettin' trashed. i don't know how many shows i watched but i kept goin' back. my honda was cherry up until that time then it was time to learn(and fall).
Old 03-09-2004, 09:12 AM
Group Moderator

Manubi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rdtjustin
I guess it started about 5 years ago....Grew up with the Starboyz in my backyard......BUT IT ALL CHANGED about 2 years ago when I saw TripleXtreem in OHIO where "recklessop" rode. Kyle, Brock and Joe were the best I or anyone in the area had EVER seen @ the time! They were ALL down to earth really easy to talk to.
NO EGO's.HELL....Brock let one of our boys stunt his bike! It was an experience to see some of the BEST riders in amazement of BJ.(aka the BANDIT) wheelie Brock's RR with 1 arm ( after switching the clutch to the throttle side)! To even think of some of these pro's today letting a stranger.....let alone a stranger with 1 arm stunt your bike is INSANE!!! They would look @ you and laugh! Bot not these guys..........They helped switched the clutch, gave "mad props", and even took numerous pics!
To see pro's NOT FORGET where they came from is the best motivation I can have. Everyone started at the same point, some progress faster than others. But the ones who lend a helping hand to those who need it are the best inspiration an amature can have!!!I'm not trying to bash any of the other pro's....BUT ....NEVER FORGET WHERE YOU CAME FROM!!! YOU COULD END UP BACK THERE SOONER THAN YOU THINK!!!
i was there for that!

it was by far the best stunt show the starboyz ever had.!!!!(IN OHIO)

IT HAD ALL THE TOP RIDERS THERE.....ONLY BAD THING WAS THAT EVERYTHING GOT TRASHED AT THOPMSON THAT YEAR AFTER IT GOT DARK!,
AND THEY WEREN'T ALLOWED TO HAVE OVERNIGHT CAMPING AT THE NEXT EVENT.
Old 03-09-2004, 07:52 PM
Blue light means go?

Evan is an unknown quantity at this point

Great thread, thanks Matt

Three major ones for me.

The footage in one of the early Crusty vids ('94-ish) of the dude on the F2 or F3. Until that time I was into riding dirt and only dreamed about owning a streetbike for riding chicks on the back. Saw that and was like "what the fukc??"

Starboyz FTP vid. Here we go. Wore out the clutch of the F2 and then the ZX7 because of that one, not to mention the 3 sets of fork seals on the ZX that I just kept replacing... Still riding dirt at this point and really only started stunting thinking about getting more pu$$y than by just riding chicks on the back of a bike.

Third and most pivotal was the video that floated around the web for a while back in the day of Woods and the south Florida boys riding at the loading dock rocking the slow **** (laughing at Nags getting called out and swearing to myself that I would never open my mouth if no one was there to witness it, much love Nags) That's when the possibilities of what can be done on a motorcycle astounded me. I remember thinking that the video must have been tampered with. I must have watched it hundreds of times trying to fathom how the fukc the bike wasn't falling over sideways going that slow.

Then there are the unreachable next levels... The videos that surfaced last year of Gorka, Thew, Brown, and Ryan rolling the ridiculously long endos absolutely floored me. When the game got to the level it reached by early 2003 I was in awe and still remain dumbfounded by the skill you guys exhibit on a bike.
-E
Old 03-09-2004, 09:40 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

bill parr is an unknown quantity at this point

how bout this **** for inspiring, first time i saw anybody 12 in person...and the first time i saw anybody jump an entire road on a sport bike....
Attached Images   
Old 03-09-2004, 09:40 PM

Pepe is an unknown quantity at this point

I would have to say though that probably the most important thing that someone did to help mold me into the way I treat people in this comunity was this guy down at a local bike show. I was working a booth( selling bikes ) and this F'ing hot chick walked by so I told my manager I was going to go look at something (her) down that way. I seen a stunt video playing and the guy who was in it asks me if I ever seen anything like it before and of course I said yeah and he signs a poster and just hands it to me like some thick dick. I looked at him and said "WTF am I gonna do with that" This pissed him off to no end and he started going off at me (all cocky) about how all stunt videos are the same and I didn't need to by his or stand there by his booth. What a phucking ego this guy had!!

Flash forward to Jan 2003 at stuntwars in FL when we met Kyle Woods
and Cory D-Aces. Didn't get along with Cory that much but oh well.

Flash forward to this summer---D-Aces came to one of our local spots thanx to Teddy B and I got to meet Dan and Cory (again) this time was cool with Cory. Dan and I laughed that it was cool that we all pretty much showed up in everyday vehicles (all just regular guyz)

Most of all.....LSBB Kyle walks up see's our banner and said aren't you that guyz from FL? Pretty cool. Gorka, you were cool too, even though in the middle of a conversation you and Goose were talking on my phone, just given you a hard time

To make a short story long, videos help push me, but it's attitudes and the never ending reality check that when you think you are on top of your game someone else rolls by and says no your not, but I'll help anyway I can to get you there........

Quick Reply: Payback Time!