stolen gsxr at stuntwars

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2004, 04:18 AM

punisherzx12r is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: stolen gsxr at stuntwars

happens all the time up here, i know of a group of peeps that got busted up here in a 16 foot pannel van with like 10 bikes stolen from bike week in Myrtle, last year some guy caught two would be thieves trying to load his bike in there truck, he broke out a .40 cal and shot the ****er as he tried to flee, last i heard the guy in the truck died, and the man with the gun never got charged.
don't take that as permission to shoot a guy trying to steal your ****, most likely you will be charged
Old 02-16-2004, 04:20 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Darkmind is a decent person

Damn shot the ****! sweet :YEAH
Old 02-16-2004, 08:34 AM

the_kid is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by punisherzx12r
happens all the time up here, i know of a group of peeps that got busted up here in a 16 foot pannel van with like 10 bikes stolen from bike week in Myrtle, last year some guy caught two would be thieves trying to load his bike in there truck, he broke out a .40 cal and shot the ****er as he tried to flee, last i heard the guy in the truck died, and the man with the gun never got charged.
don't take that as permission to shoot a guy trying to steal your ****, most likely you will be charged
That the same guy that owns a shop in baltimore or is that a different guy who got busted for stolen bikes ???

The guy had like 13 stolen gixxers at his house and once they got a warrant for his shop they found plenty more stolen bikes.

what a dick
Old 02-16-2004, 01:13 PM

freddyspens is an unknown quantity at this point

just gotta make it look like it was self defense--put a pipe or piece of wood or something in his hands -

or if your in south park just yell "look out!! hes coming right for us" fuking scumbags deserve to die for taking peoples bikes
Old 02-16-2004, 02:33 PM

BoostedSi is an unknown quantity at this point

Its not such a smart idea to shoot a guy stealing your ****. My cousin got jailed for doing that...been serving time for god knows how long. 10years and going? Only thing is that he shot a pedestrian instead on accident
Old 02-16-2004, 03:17 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Jay Carnes will become famous soon enough

That many bikes there, i figured' that would happen. But, one of the security guards there scared the **** outta me! the big ***'d guy.

Pretty rotten that **** got robbed - was it a nice bike or a stuntbike?
Old 02-16-2004, 03:41 PM

GSE Mike is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish somebody would try to steal my ****......Ive been looking for a reason to beat the hell out of somebody
Old 02-16-2004, 03:43 PM

GSE Mike is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BoostedSi
Its not such a smart idea to shoot a guy stealing your ****. My cousin got jailed for doing that...been serving time for god knows how long. 10years and going? Only thing is that he shot a pedestrian instead on accident

Guns are for pussies
Old 02-16-2004, 07:23 PM

freddyspens is an unknown quantity at this point

lmao mike-- its good to get it out of ya once in a while
Old 02-16-2004, 07:50 PM

BoostedSi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by GSE Mike
Guns are for pussies
lol, i think so too.
Old 02-16-2004, 09:09 PM

kirk newcomer is a decent person

a trailer did get nabbed from hooters and i heard about cbo and tcard getting robbed too. i guess that's why he was wearing starboy scotts ****.
i would have been happy to get my bike stolen, and make the call to statefarm about my mint 929.

no the f'd up thing about the gsxr was it was on the track in the staging lanes. man that takes *****..so was it stolen? anyone know?
Old 02-17-2004, 01:00 AM

punisherzx12r is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by GSE Mike
Guns are for pussies
No, guns are for law abiding citizens that wish to protect there property and self by any means necessary.

i don't carry my **** to the club like a bitch, but you come on my property, your asking for trouble

one time when i was in school at U or MD, i came home and found my shed picked up and sitting kind of funny, i figured someone had peaked under it, looking for the 12, but i was at the parents house for the weekend. when i built a new shed i was unable to bolt it down to the concrete pad, so you could just move it if you were man enough, so anyway, i wanted to find out who it was, i figured it had to be someone local, someone who knew what i had hidden in the shed, so i made it easy, i parked it infront of the house, and i stood guard with the big HK 45, but the punk never showed. i wouldn't try to kill the mother****er, just make him **** himself, as i held the threaded barrel to his head till the police came.
just like marshal mathers said, "better to have one and not need it then to need it and not have it"
these days you never know, look at all the states that have changed the law to allow conceal and cary, crime goes down, because the real criminals are scared that they might try to rob someone that is carrying