Chicago isn't just streets...

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2004, 02:39 AM

cooTyTang is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Chicago isn't just streets...

i love what you guys do .. my first video ever seen was whack pack and i totally recognized webers bike at a gast station one day .. he was sooo cool and later that night me and 2 other cars followed him and jeremy bonk and all them and i guarenntee it was better than any stunt show at sum track .. streets are where its at and ill never forget when i saw those guys ripin them on i55 .. they even gave me a stunt life sticker .. it made me so happy to know with all the sponsers and all that nonsense around .. u guys were still dope as hell .. and still knew that highways is where the fun is at!
Old 06-30-2004, 09:47 AM

chitownant is an unknown quantity at this point

Well all of you Chicago street and lot riders come on out to the Chicago Heights stuntfest this weekend July 4th. It runs all day. Then go out to crete on July 17-18 for the Show out there if if ya ***** ain't tired of Stunnin yet Then come out to the Stunna All Star WeekEnd at the United Center on July 30-Aug 1st
Old 06-30-2004, 10:00 AM

BRIAN"THE RAM" is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by chitownant
Well all of you Chicago street and lot riders come on out to the Chicago Heights stuntfest this weekend July 4th. It runs all day. Then go out to crete on July 17-18 for the Show out there if if ya ***** ain't tired of Stunnin yet Then come out to the Stunna All Star WeekEnd at the United Center on July 30-Aug 1st
Do you know the rest of the lineup for the show?

OLX will be in it but havent heard anything else back from Stokes on it in a while.
Old 07-04-2004, 04:04 PM

snigg is an unknown quantity at this point

stop bitchin and ride. too many pussies worried bout getting paid, ride for fun.
Old 07-04-2004, 08:19 PM
u of m still sux

Ryan Cramer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by snigg
stop bitchin and ride. too many pussies worried bout getting paid, ride for fun.

when a rider starts to ride for money, its not cause he's a ***** or a sell out, he has reached the point where he has sacrificed everything in his life for the love of riding, he has probably lost jobs, friends, respect from family members and so on. a rider who rides for money has no other options in his life as this has consumed his lifestyle, his desire and love for riding is greater than most riders out there, cause its all he knows. Those who call the professionals "sell outs" and say they only ride for the love of the sport doesnt have a clue in what a full time rider has gone through to get where he is. you may ride for fun and thats great, but dont comment on something that you dont have a clue about.
Old 07-05-2004, 03:08 AM
What!

Uncle. is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ryan Cramer
when a rider starts to ride for money, its not cause he's a ***** or a sell out, he has reached the point where he has sacrificed everything in his life for the love of riding, he has probably lost jobs, friends, respect from family members and so on. a rider who rides for money has no other options in his life as this has consumed his lifestyle, his desire and love for riding is greater than most riders out there, cause its all he knows. Those who call the professionals "sell outs" and say they only ride for the love of the sport doesnt have a clue in what a full time rider has gone through to get where he is. you may ride for fun and thats great, but dont comment on something that you dont have a clue about.
Yep that about sums it up.Peace out