Chicago isn't just streets...

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2004, 02:19 PM
Has-Been... Was I ever?

Brian_C6 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Chicago isn't just streets...

Originally Posted by Nefarious
The diffrence between what you do, and what this sport needs is responsibility and regulation. Riding on the street is a total lack there of, and shouldnt suprise you when nobody wants to back that kind of behaviour.

Sport:
An activity involving physical exertion and skill that is governed by a set of rules or customs and often undertaken competitively.

Sure your street gangsta thugged out ftp underground style may, and i say may carry some skill, its not a sport. Its the epotime of selfserving irresponsibility. But im sure you really believe the only one such antics could have impact on is yourself..

PERFECTION!! :YEAH
Old 02-18-2004, 02:21 PM

WheelZnorth_Jim is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Brian_C6
PERFECTION!! :YEAH

I second that motion....

Old 02-18-2004, 02:28 PM
dedrater

verticaljay is a decent person

Originally Posted by TrixXxteR
I second that motion....

I second that second motion
Old 02-18-2004, 02:31 PM
Hater proof

CrazyJ is a decent person

The diffrence between what you do, and what this sport needs is responsibility and regulation. Riding on the street is a total lack there of, and shouldnt suprise you when nobody wants to back that kind of behaviour.

Sport:
An activity involving physical exertion and skill that is governed by a set of rules or customs and often undertaken competitively.

Sure your street gangsta thugged out ftp underground style may, and i say may carry some skill, its not a sport. Its the epotime of selfserving irresponsibility. But im sure you really believe the only one such antics could have impact on is yourself..
who the **** are you ? NOBODY! i never said i want anyone to back me ..this isnt a main stream sport yet there are not enough events or the prize on the winnings are not worth the drives i do it for myself i could give a **** what u or anyone else thinks i just stated my 2 cents so why dont u go and pratice your ****ing power wheelies u squid!
Old 02-18-2004, 02:33 PM

Nefarious can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by CrazyJ
who the **** are you ? NOBODY! i never said i want anyone to back me ..this isnt a main stream sport yet there are not enough events or the prize on the winnings are not worth the drives i do it for myself i could give a **** what u or anyone else thinks i just stated my 2 cents so why dont u go and pratice your ****ing power wheelies u squid!
Point and case. Game. Set. And Match!
Old 02-18-2004, 02:39 PM

Jay6 is a decent person

Point and case. Game. Set. And Match!
Man, you can get people fired up like no one I have ever seen. I want to personally thank you for keeping me entertained on a daily basis :YEAH
Old 02-18-2004, 02:52 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Location: The Roughest Ghetto In The World (Ramadi, Iraq) USMC
fabes can only hope to improve

WWIII has now been officially declared
Old 02-18-2004, 02:54 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Jay Carnes will become famous soon enough

Sure makes a snowy day go by. www.nef.com
Old 02-18-2004, 03:21 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

bill parr is an unknown quantity at this point

Sport:

agree with you completely on this one, but, some of us can not get lots, and tracks on a daily basis. i personally would love to have one lot, road, anything that i could go to on a daily basis knowing i could stunt all day and not get tickets.so right now i have to settle for an airport once a month and an industrial road that has no buisnesses on it yet. then therer is always the next best thing wich is an off in the middle of nowhere country road. if you have information on how to get lots and tracks ect. please share it with the rest of us.
Old 02-18-2004, 04:58 PM
Hater proof

one last thing all u guys say that street riding gives the sport a bad name and that sponsors or people intrested in the sport wont or dont want anything to do with people who break the law yea some sponsors like to see the "professional attitude and look" but in reality they will make more money off guys who are around more riders those are the people who buy the shirts,jackets,parts etc ...there were nights we went out and there were over 300 people watchin us ,riders,harley guys,stunners,just plain out normal riders and people who dont ride those are our fans those are the people that we need to impress! im tired of reading all the **** on stuntlife and everywhere else ....98% of the people on this site and stun message boards
are all out to say that " im better than you" they dont give a **** about sponsors or the FANS . the fans are the ones who u need to impress not just some other stuntrider on stuntlife !

i guess if speaking the truth is talkin **** then im guilty!
Old 02-18-2004, 05:06 PM

Nefarious can only hope to improve

one last thing all u guys say that street riding gives the sport a bad name and that sponsors or people intrested in the sport wont or dont want anything to do with people who break the law yea some sponsors like to see the "professional attitude and look" but in reality they will make more money off guys who are around more riders those are the people who buy the shirts,jackets,parts etc ...there were nights we went out and there were over 300 people watchin us ,riders,harley guys,stunners,just plain out normal riders and people who dont ride those are our fans those are the people that we need to impress! im tired of reading all the **** on stuntlife and everywhere else ....98% of the people on this site and stun message boards
are all out to say that " im better than you" they dont give a **** about sponsors or the FANS . the fans are the ones who u need to impress not just some other stuntrider on stuntlife !

I guess learing to read comes after learning to wheelie? Dont confuse what you do with what a sport is. 300 people.. big fu(k'n deal. Your a glory hound and an attention ***** (plenty of room for both in a sport), with out any sense of responsiblity or regulation. When you get regulated or held responsible its FTP this FTP that blah blah blah... bet the first time you need a cop its "thank you officer, anything i can do to help officer"
Old 02-18-2004, 06:52 PM
u of m still sux

Ryan Cramer is an unknown quantity at this point

one last thing all u guys say that street riding gives the sport a bad name and that sponsors or people intrested in the sport wont or dont want anything to do with people who break the law yea some sponsors like to see the "professional attitude and look" but in reality they will make more money off guys who are around more riders those are the people who buy the shirts,jackets,parts etc ...there were nights we went out and there were over 300 people watchin us ,riders,harley guys,stunners,just plain out normal riders and people who dont ride those are our fans those are the people that we need to impress!

you couldnt be more wrong
Old 02-18-2004, 07:09 PM
Hater proof

Originally Posted by DV8Ryan
you couldnt be more wrong

i have to face it that im a squid sorry guys
Old 02-18-2004, 07:15 PM
u of m still sux

i have to face it that im a squid sorry guys
that wasnt what i was saying, i think your perspective on who are audience is, is off, we dont want to keep doing this infront of the same people. with corporate sponsors and what not, we will be able to hit a new audience , one who has never seen this yet, and there not lookin at what we've done in the past or now, they are lookin at the potential and the future
Old 02-18-2004, 07:22 PM
Hater proof

Originally Posted by DV8Ryan
that wasnt what i was saying, i think your perspective on who are audience is, is off, we dont want to keep doing this infront of the same people. with corporate sponsors and what not, we will be able to hit a new audience , one who has never seen this yet, and there not lookin at what we've done in the past or now, they are lookin at the potential and the future

****ing thankyou! that summed it up ...thats what i was trying to say
Old 02-18-2004, 07:49 PM
BEST RIDER EVER

taubr unit is an unknown quantity at this point

Not to be a dick, but i dont think this sport is gonna go where you guys think its gonna. It might be the wrong attitude but thats what I think. Theres only so much you can do on a motorcycle, and this is it. If we dont have a audience now, we will never. To tell you the truth, i hate watchin people ride at shows, i think its boring. Only cool thing is sickest trick and long endos. I love to ride. Weather it be parkin lots or streets, i just love to ride. I ride everywhere anytime. Its like when racers go out and hit up all the twisties, fucckin yell at thoes guys too. When this sport dies out, 99% of people will quit cause nobody care anymore, but ill still be here cause i do it for myself. Thats my 2 cents, take it or leave it........
Old 02-18-2004, 07:52 PM

Wheelie Boy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by I.B.W.S. Jerry
Not to be a dick, but i dont think this sport is gonna go where you guys think its gonna. It might be the wrong attitude but thats what I think. Theres only so much you can do on a motorcycle, and this is it. If we dont have a audience now, we will never. To tell you the truth, i hate watchin people ride at shows, i think its boring. Only cool thing is sickest trick and long endos. I love to ride. Weather it be parkin lots or streets, i just love to ride. I ride everywhere anytime. Its like when racers go out and hit up all the twisties, fucckin yell at thoes guys too. When this sport dies out, 99% of people will quit cause nobody care anymore, but ill still be here cause i do it for myself. Thats my 2 cents, take it or leave it........
your not that only person with that perspective.

and i'd have to agree about the stunt shows, only thing that I really pay attention to is sickest trick, and endo (and burnout )
Old 02-18-2004, 08:00 PM
u of m still sux

Originally Posted by Wheelie Boy
your not that only person with that perspective.

and i'd have to agree about the stunt shows, only thing that I really pay attention to is sickest trick, and endo (and burnout )

really cause theyve been doin it in europe for over 20 years and its still pretty popular over there , more so than over here
Old 02-18-2004, 08:01 PM

Wheelie Boy is an unknown quantity at this point

the euros have a way diffrent style also...
Old 02-18-2004, 08:31 PM
Liv fr PEACE prpre fr WAR

D-UNIT dem xpt is an unknown quantity at this point

who cares if its street or track???....everyones does this for something diff....some do it for fun....some are trying to be serious and make it into a mainstream sport....either way just do ur thing and stay out of one anothers face.......cause no one is gonna convince everyone to go on the track and no one is gonna convince everyone to stay on the street.....so theres no point in fighting about it....my 2 pennys

Quick Reply: Chicago isn't just streets...