Need help making group symbol

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2004, 01:05 PM

SmallTownBoy is an unknown quantity at this point
Need help making group symbol

I am total crap at computers and would really appreciate it if one of you guys could throw togerther a symbol for me really quick. What I was looking for was a maltese cross like west coast chopper with reckless endangerment in it. Reck then less going vertical the endangerment across in the same font as the west coast chopper basically there symbol with my name. If any of you guys could do this for me and post it up on hear that would be awesome
Old 02-12-2004, 02:14 PM

Swank989 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Need help making group symbol

Originally Posted by SmallTownBoy
I am total crap at computers and would really appreciate it if one of you guys could throw togerther a symbol for me really quick. What I was looking for was a maltese cross like west coast chopper with reckless endangerment in it. Reck then less going vertical the endangerment across in the same font as the west coast chopper basically there symbol with my name. If any of you guys could do this for me and post it up on hear that would be awesome
I can make it, that ****'s easy. But I dont know how to upload it to the computer?
Old 02-12-2004, 03:52 PM

Hooligan_04 is an unknown quantity at this point

Not exact, but an idea of what it can look like(didn't have the West Coast Choppers text yet)
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled-2 copy.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	48.4 KB
ID:	64212  
Old 02-12-2004, 04:04 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Maltese cross is played out. Use an outline of a hand flipping the bird. :YEAH
Old 02-12-2004, 04:04 PM

slinky750 is a decent person

just my opinion..but isnt that symbol getting kinda played out?
Old 02-12-2004, 06:28 PM

Originally Posted by slinky750
just my opinion..but isnt that symbol getting kinda played out?
What do you guys suggest then if you guys can make anything uses that name thats tight I would really aprecaite it :YEAH

That looks good but could you make reckless 2 words and do it in the same font as endangerment
Old 02-12-2004, 07:30 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Reckless across the knuckles and endangerment down the middle finger.
Old 02-12-2004, 10:08 PM

Originally Posted by NINER
Reckless across the knuckles and endangerment down the middle finger.
Damn that sounds pretty pimp do you think you could draw something anybody :YEAH