Stone Films NYC

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2004, 04:18 AM
FREESTYLE ARTIST

Tony D is an unknown quantity at this point
Stone Films NYC

Alot of **** was thrown at the Stone Brothers in the past few weeks. I think its totally uncalled for and some serious apoligising needs to happen. Everyone seems to go nuts when Drew or Evan come around with the camera, and everyone always wants to be featured in their films but as soon as a new project comes out there is always someone with a problem. Mabe some of you guys have hit your heads a little to hard and forgot what the Stone brothers have done for YOU! They have done alot for me over the years and Ive seen them do a whole lot more for a lot of people. Yeah they are doing their thing and they are getting their hustle on --- Cant be mad at that-- At leaste somebody is doing something and makeing some **** happen. Their have been alot of wack *** people come and go in the past 5 years in this industry. The Stone Brothers have been there since the begining<I know cause I was there too-- So reconise a true player when you see one!!
Could you imagine the sport if these guys didnt exist and werent there to document what was going on?
Lets get with the program fellas
and if anyone feels Im kissing ***, nope -- I got my boys backs
Old 02-12-2004, 09:02 AM

20dub is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Stone Films NYC

i agree 100%. drew came out 2 our spot a little over a year ago and did some filming and i still have not seen anybody take as seriuosly as he did.if anybody is gonna be a part of making this sport? break out into the mainstream he should definetly be involved.he has been around a long time and he knows what's good.hey, some people like the way this sport? is going and some don't but you can't knock a guy for doing a good job at what he does.right know there are thousands of people claiming to be stunters and photographers or film makers.at least he does a good job.just my
Old 02-12-2004, 09:22 AM
Mrs ATL Freestyle

naturalborn is an unknown quantity at this point

I have never had a problem with them and when I saw me and my team in Black Sheep Squadron I was totally stoked
Old 02-13-2004, 12:22 AM

jdridin is an unknown quantity at this point

Where the hell did all the other posts go for this subject????????
Old 02-13-2004, 03:48 AM
FREESTYLE ARTIST

Originally Posted by Tony D
The grass is always greener on the other side!!
Sunnenly Nefarious your going to inspect the qualitity of the 3 best Motorcyle films of all time? You cant be serious!! Than your gonna talk **** about what drew has done and what he has not done? are you kidding? Lets see what you have done? Its real easy to say something could be better

lets talk about how drew has been shitted on by every featured rider in ALL of the films. I was even guilty of it once of twice but this **** is way out of line now. I have witnessed the sheer disrespect for the last time, and I am tired of it . This **** may be some soap opera story to some of you but it is OUR lives and there is only so much people can take before its too late. I hope all of the **** thats been going down dosent discourage the Stone brothers to keep documenting our sport because without their involvment and their efforts We would be ****ed. Im really suprised after what happend this weekend Drew or Evan didnt start bitch slappin people---cause some of you boys dont know how to act and most definatly cannot handle your liquror. Wake the **** up fellas And take your medication.

Teach, I gotta love ya cause you tell it like it is... I can relate to what you have said because I know where you are coming from. I think your attitude will change when you see Black sheep AND the car film wich will really put things in prespectivefor you
As far as the **** Cbo said--hey whatever, he is a big boy we were all young once --cant be mad at that --he is just going for his and he is gonna do it his way, I respect that.
If ive pissed anyone off by what ive said Dont be scared to step to my face next time you see me. Sorry it has to be like that but when Im involved in something and there becomes too much bullshit I feel I have to end it cause I want to enjoy this bike **** just a little bit. The Stone Brothers are my people and I dont forget what they have done for me personally and for the sport. Not to mension we are almost from the same neighborhood.

Respect the Hustle Boys.

Last edited by Tony D; 02-13-2004 at 04:00 AM.
Old 02-13-2004, 04:13 AM
FREESTYLE ARTIST

Stone films is not responsible for the streets he documents what the sport is. and the realitity of it is the sport is in the streets on tracks in ALL places.

Stone films show what the sport is. And definatly dosent portray what it is not. Its been like that since 12:00 dropped.
Old 02-13-2004, 09:31 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

StuntRagz Chris is an unknown quantity at this point

you know with all the drama that went on in the past few weeks i was begining to wonder what the **** was going on with this sport. from the outside looking in, it was obvious the Stone Brothers made an impact to our sport. from the inside looking out, everyone's vision was cloudy and it was apparent from the antics that happened. i was even begining to wonder about you Tony. You just werent the same person i originally met. i was like what happened to that cool mother****er i first met that sat around telling us stories all night. That's the real Tony D people like to see. Recently you have not been that person. i hope you are back on track and focused cause your games tight and you have a lot to offer the sport. i would like to commend you for Man'n up and taking all this negativity and redirecting it into a positive manor..one of you OG's needed to.

You just moved up two notches on the respect food chain.

good luck to you, joe, and javier unless your competing against my team again.
Old 02-13-2004, 02:25 PM
2 Up or Shut Up

wheeliesteve is an unknown quantity at this point

i agree with ya tony!! the first film of any kind CAT and I appeared in was Urban Streetbike Warriors!! i was honored to be in what i thought was one of the best films ever. Drew is cool as hell!! doesn't matter where we see him he's always cool and givin' us free sh*t(i don't even ask, he just gives it to us). needless to say he gave us even more props in Black Sheep Squadron. Thanks again Drew. The Stone Brothers kick ***!!
Old 02-13-2004, 04:39 PM

GreggV is an unknown quantity at this point

Ant your right on track(again)........Maybe one day some of the f**king haters will step back into reality with the rest of us that have spent some time with Drew and Evan........IMO they want to see this **** go somewhere.......why should anybody be giving attitude ? Nobody is that famous or good(outside thier own minds) to be this way.....A lot more would happen if you guys spent as much time on your bikes as you do creating drama.........If somebody has a problem shoot me a pm with your number and I will call you........I would not want it to cost you anything

And Tony .......YEAH.... what Chris said........