MTV realitity show "True Life"

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2004, 04:38 AM
FREESTYLE ARTIST

Tony D is an unknown quantity at this point
MTV realitity show "True Life"

I would like to thank the Stone Brothers for having the ***** to take us seriously enough and troop just as hard as we do to help get this sport off the ground. Myself,Javier Gonzalez,Kyle Woods,Joe Brown,and Matt Gorka, have had the Stone Brothers, and a few dudes from MTV down here in Florida all week. It has been a tremendous experience for us and we hope it will have the impact on this sport to go to the next level.
Old 01-31-2004, 04:54 AM

Brian~11 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: MTV realitity show "True Life"

I'm sure it will be a positive. Alot of teenagers watch MTV and I'm sure you will not only pick up fans but, other interest as well. (Producers, Films, shows etc..) I would put money up that MTV will come calling again.

Can't wait to see it.
Old 01-31-2004, 10:22 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Tenny is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah i agree complelty with tony D this is a very amazing thing and its helping to bring the sport into mainstreem. I'm also tired of all you guys talking **** about what has drue done for me? what have you done for him? what makes you EARN the right for him to even have do something for you? hes trying to promote a sport that he loves not promote some dumbass that thinks he should be a star. I read the whole other post on this and it pissed me off to no end. DAMN.
Old 01-31-2004, 10:39 AM
og1

og1 can only hope to improve

finally :YEAH
Old 01-31-2004, 10:46 AM

AZ929 is an unknown quantity at this point

that **** is tight i cant wait to see it
Old 01-31-2004, 11:31 AM

Zackie Chan is an unknown quantity at this point

I would just like to say Anthony you are the F*cking man and i really dig your riding style. Except the hand brake. Sorry but i think its alot harder to do some of the stuff you do without a hand brake but you still amaze me every time i see you ride. Keep up the good work.Thanks alot.
Old 01-31-2004, 11:42 AM

who the fu ck cares about a handbrake? it still takes skill to be able to use a handbrake to control your **** because you gotta relearn how to use the hand instead of the foot. and if your doing it, who cares what your using to do it. how about we start bitching about poeple using steel braided brakelines to help them do better endos.

Your endos are good but your steel braided brake lines are the reason you can do it.

no you couldn't do what he does if you had a handbrake so why bitch about what he can do with a handbrake?
Old 01-31-2004, 02:12 PM

Brian~11 is an unknown quantity at this point

no you couldn't do what he does if you had a handbrake so why bitch about what he can do with a handbrake?
Old 01-31-2004, 02:33 PM

The no was to the previous statement about brake lines.

then...
you couldn't do what he does if you had a handbrake so hwy bitch about what he can do with a handbrake.

somewhat self explanitory there but for you 1st graders

i'm saying that the couldn't do what tony does if he had a handbrake on his bike. So why bitch about the fact that tony has the skill to be able to do what he does because having a handbrake doesn't take away from it. if you think it makes it soo easy then why not get a handbrake yourself and quit bitching and trying to take away from other peoples skill.
Old 01-31-2004, 04:18 PM

Zackie Chan is an unknown quantity at this point

I was just stating that he would be that much better if he was rocking that stuff w/o a hand brake. And you got to go start talkin sh*t. This is how these theards get all messed up. Ant I was just giving you props and eveyone has to give there . Thanks Ant
Old 01-31-2004, 04:29 PM

suzukitlr996 is an unknown quantity at this point

could anyone possibly post when (time/date) that this true life will be aired? i'd love to see it, very well done. :YEAH
Old 01-31-2004, 04:31 PM

9hunit is an unknown quantity at this point

dude props to tony d ..............fan of his from back in the day, i remember goin to the jersey comp few years back, and we would always watch and see him......yo theres that ant dude on that gixser hes nasty, yo i saw him scrapin in that video,........................then he went pro , "yo ant is off the hook this year you see him out there twelvin that 900 big improvement from that gixser huh",.........................then i watched him start to slowly turn in large circles, "yo did you see that hes startin to turn the bike around damnnnnnn"..................then hes out there killin **** circles endos twelves ape hangers....................."yo it makes me feel kinda proud we got this kinda talent up here close to us to watch, hell give the florida boys a run for their money i bet!",......................i have watched over the past few years this guys skill level progress, naturaly you have to take a higher step, i beleive that the handbrake just brings things to another level, i am an amature stunter and i can see how these guys want to take it to higher ground, i get tired of goin slow on the brake, and say to myself ok im gonna try to do the high idle thing, take it from his perspective, eventualy when you are as talented as some of these guys get, you gotta go the next rout or your gonna get bored and stop doing what you love. i aplaud these guys for keeping things interesting and appealing, it makes me wanna buy new videos, and pay to see them at comps,,, sory for the essay but i had to voice my 2 cents
Old 01-31-2004, 04:37 PM

JOESRAD is an unknown quantity at this point

Glad to hear about MTV steppin up. I think it could really help bring the sport to another level. If any hears about when this will be playing on MTV post it up! Im sure everyone is gonna wanna see it :YEAH
Old 01-31-2004, 05:16 PM

WRooster250F is an unknown quantity at this point

keep us posted on the time and date
Old 01-31-2004, 10:35 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

werd i wanna know when this is gonna be aired ...gonna be !!!!!!!
Old 01-31-2004, 11:28 PM

f4rider is an unknown quantity at this point

May 10, 2004 (check the other thread for the info)
Old 02-02-2004, 10:02 AM
awww **** motorcycles!

paragus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to all

hell yea.. i cant wait