Any stunting spots near UCf Orlando

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2004, 07:58 PM

Greg Mcglynn is an unknown quantity at this point
Any stunting spots near UCf Orlando

I am staying in orlando until april and have to drive 2 hours a day to ride at lakeland. Any one got any DL stunt spots such as industrial parks or big parking lots they wish to share with me. I need a place I can stunt without getting lock up by the po. please I won't tell anyone!

thanks Greg
Old 01-31-2004, 01:07 AM

Craps is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Any stunting spots near UCf Orlando

go about 5 miles east of ucf...if you stay anywhere near there you're asking for ****...ESPECIALLY from university cops who spend their days writing parking tickets...they're always hungry to bust a biker...anyway here's where you go:
north of campus McCulluch runs east and west take that east until the stop sign and make a right(just after the expensive complex "University Estates") about 1.5miles there's gonna be a right hand turn just after two small curves, make a right there (lake picket road i think) you're gonna go over about 11 'speed humps' when the road straightens out after the speed humps continue another 1.5 to two miles and make a left after a shitty neighborhood with a white brick wall (if the road turns slightly to the right and you go over a tiny little bridge then you JUST passed the road) once you take a left on that road go a few more miles and you'll end up in cow pastures...there's a few LONG straightaways in the orange groves back there and a several tall radio towers...nothing but cows and orange groves out there...never any cops and very minimal traffic...go fast and have fun...but don't **** up-you crash out there and you may sit a couple hours b/f someone comes by
Enjoy!
Old 01-31-2004, 10:30 AM

TECK is an unknown quantity at this point

I think bikes meet at the steak and shake every tues, or thurs, you should go there I am sure somebody will lead you in the right direction
Old 01-31-2004, 03:49 PM
RickNasty.com

Rick929 PBR is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Greg Mcglynn
I am staying in orlando until april and have to drive 2 hours a day to ride at lakeland. Any one got any DL stunt spots such as industrial parks or big parking lots they wish to share with me. I need a place I can stunt without getting lock up by the po. please I won't tell anyone!

thanks Greg
now you know what we gotta deal with

if u find somethin good share the wealth
Old 01-31-2004, 09:20 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

lakeland=1.5 hrs from Lake Helen 1hr from orlando
Old 02-01-2004, 12:39 PM

smoke600 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Greg Mcglynn

thanks Greg
i'm in this area too,
i'm gonna go crazy or get locked up soon if i don't find somethin.
pm me and we'll exchange some info and try to find a spot
Old 02-01-2004, 09:21 PM

R1-up is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey fellas hit me up I got a couple spots 4 ya! I work in Orlando and live in Titusville so I know two good spots in brevard county and one in orange county.

PM me or give me a call and I'll fill ya in or you can come ride.

321-302-0353
"D"
Old 02-01-2004, 10:35 PM
Likes to poop

Mr. Negative is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Craps
go about 5 miles east of ucf...if you stay anywhere near there you're asking for ****...ESPECIALLY from university cops who spend their days writing parking tickets...they're always hungry to bust a biker...anyway here's where you go:
north of campus McCulluch runs east and west take that east until the stop sign and make a right(just after the expensive complex "University Estates") about 1.5miles there's gonna be a right hand turn just after two small curves, make a right there (lake picket road i think) you're gonna go over about 11 'speed humps' when the road straightens out after the speed humps continue another 1.5 to two miles and make a left after a shitty neighborhood with a white brick wall (if the road turns slightly to the right and you go over a tiny little bridge then you JUST passed the road) once you take a left on that road go a few more miles and you'll end up in cow pastures...there's a few LONG straightaways in the orange groves back there and a several tall radio towers...nothing but cows and orange groves out there...never any cops and very minimal traffic...go fast and have fun...but don't **** up-you crash out there and you may sit a couple hours b/f someone comes by
Enjoy!
Bad Idea.
Old 02-02-2004, 10:54 AM

C-town Scraper is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mr. Negative
Bad Idea.
Yeah bad idea to many cars and the road sucks!!!!
Old 02-02-2004, 12:44 PM
Likes to poop

And cops will stop you in their street cars, get your info and mail you a ticket.
Old 02-02-2004, 03:31 PM
awww **** motorcycles!

paragus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to all

thats happened to me.. i love tickets in the mail!!
Old 02-02-2004, 10:16 PM
Likes to poop

Originally Posted by paragus
thats happened to me.. i love tickets in the mail!!
It hapened to a friend on that road, Not to mention all the horses cows, goats, little kids, farm equipment and all sorts of other stuff that crosses that road not to mention theres plenty of traffic so no slow stuff and fast **** is just dumb because of the above mentioned. So basicly that road sucks. We know we live there.