Rambling on...

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2004, 03:47 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Mikie is an unknown quantity at this point
Rambling on...

Last edited by Mikie; 02-07-2004 at 05:10 PM.
Old 01-30-2004, 04:25 AM
1 footer wheelies!

Sillyneck is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Rambling on...

that sux people have been f-cking w/ u. here it is....**** the haters. everyoen feels they are smarter than someone else. oh well it's still the internet....that's what I tell myself...then again I'm trashed
Old 01-30-2004, 05:04 AM

EndoChic is an unknown quantity at this point

dude you're always trashed!!

Anyway, killroy, don't sweat it man. This world is full of negative people. **** happens babe. Just don't let it get to you or bring you down. Now start practicing so you can whoop some *** at stuntwars next year pimp!!

later,
kris
Old 01-31-2004, 03:37 AM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

come on man, thats half the fun here anymore (maybe a lot more actually)!
Old 02-03-2004, 10:36 AM
zod

zod is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: Rambling on...

"Dude if you dont know your lame and I'm a pro and your not and your avatar sucks and you're a squid and blah blah f-ing blah!"

hehe sory it was the 11 year old in me yeh but on a serious note most of the bashing on here is to be taking as if it was from a good bud and they just want you to bash them back i kinda like it hehe keeps you sharp yeh there are some =========D's
here but i dont let it get to me actuaily there is alot of good people here prob 90% or more from what i found i ask ?'s and i alway get a good responce maybe i just have bin lucky well there always is a wise crack or to but its all good keep posting bro glad to hear your **** is going well later bud and keep posting....
Old 02-03-2004, 05:53 PM
Lb3

Lb3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by killroy44
A message to all the stuntlife haters...
Your avatar does suck!

Just kidding mayn! I have some pretty tight pics from when you came down and rode with us the other weekend. Had a blast. People were talkin about your wheelstands after you left. Aparently you left a good impression on the austin folk. I might be headed down to san antonio tonight to ride. I will hit your phone up if I can find your number, otherwise gimme a ring you got my number (i think).
Old 02-04-2004, 10:40 AM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

there are a-holes everywhere in life. ingore the negative people and enjoy the positive experiences.

for some reason 'stunters' have big egos....but i dont know why. you are only 'famous' to who you are famous to-in other words, stuntlife is a small community and is not indicative of real world/life experiences. anyone who has a big head because they can do a trick on a motorbike really has some things to think about, and personally, i dont even take those people seriously.

keep on riding.

an engineering degree followed by mmi? interesting.

Teach
Old 02-04-2004, 06:34 PM

Mikie is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: done rambling

Its all good man, just had to vent frustration when I posted up. All and all everyone I have met in person has been very cool and I understand the written word can take on different meanings depending on the mood you're in when you read it.

Speaking of meeting people in person, I gotta ride with the 905 guys last nite, it was off the hook man! They just happened to pass through on the way to Stuntwars, really nice people and damn good riders!
Old 02-06-2004, 07:55 PM
Lb3

Lb3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: done rambling

Originally Posted by killroy44
Speaking of meeting people in person, I gotta ride with the 905 guys last nite, it was off the hook man! They just happened to pass through on the way to Stuntwars, really nice people and damn good riders!
damn.. I tried to make it.