hollywood movies

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2004, 06:24 PM

20dub is an unknown quantity at this point
hollywood movies

i want to see what everybody else thinks of hollywood making movies about bikes.[biker boys, torque].i think they should knock that silly **** off.ALSO;what does everybody think about the stone brothers working with MTV on some sort of stunt reality show.i met drew a couple of years ago and he is a cool guy and if anyone is going make this, he is one of the only ones out there who would rep us right.but i think with all these movies and reality shows eveybody are gonna hurt and help us.holla
Old 01-29-2004, 03:29 AM

Lotensin22 can only hope to improve
Re: hollywood movies

I think the movies are a fuggin Greek tragedy. They make Sport riders look like dumb asses or just plain asses. Stone bros. could do it right I think. But those movies are gonna get a bunch of ignorant people hurt.
Old 01-29-2004, 10:55 AM
Scrape and keep going...

not_me is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree, agree 100%. Biker boys wasn't that bad but my boys said that Torque was an absolute disgrace. They went into the theatre with their leather jackets on and walked out with them tucked under their arm, too embarrassed and didn’t want to be recognized as ryders…

BTW, what movies like this are true to life anyway? Gone in 60 seconds, Fast and Furious???

At least those had some hot cars, and biker boys had some stunts. Torque is pure garbage.

I like the MTV stunta show idea like a Jackass.... Let people get hurt, it's their own dam fault if they wanna try a switchback after ryding for a month.....
Old 01-30-2004, 01:04 AM

Torque is a retarded movie. On the train, a guy does a burn out, then dumps his brake and pops a wheelie, but it doesn't go forewards one inch because the guy pulls it straight up and turns it, and then drops the wheel back down and goes through a door. Yeah, I do that a lot..
Old 01-30-2004, 01:25 AM

Snowboard Guy is an unknown quantity at this point

torque is by far the worst representation of sport bike riders ever.
absolutely terrible. they go ridin through the trees. hitting little jumps n ****, and you can totally tell they're on dirt bikes with sport bike plastics. theres like 3 ft between the front piece and the front fender. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS MOVIE!!! Biker Boys at least kept me interested with a few cool stunts, but this movie is out hand. BAD!!!!
Old 01-30-2004, 02:49 AM

danzx-9r is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs down Re: hollywood movies

I thought Biker Boys wasn't that bad until the end when they raced in the dirt and stopped from like 170mph to 0 in maybe 80ft. other than that not bad. I hope to see all the bikers at my funeral kinda like that. Torque WAS THE DUMBEST MOVIE EVER MADE. I ask fello riders if they want to have a bike fight like they do. Who does 200mph, wrecks with no lid and stands up?????????????? If ur out there let me know. waist of time and money. my
Old 01-30-2004, 03:15 AM

What bro, you've never gone flying at that speed and gotten right back up? Hell, I do that when I'm bored during a wheelie, just jump right the hell off.....

Last edited by Lotensin22; 01-30-2004 at 03:15 AM. Reason: I forgot my little rolling eyes thingy
Old 01-30-2004, 04:35 AM

Adrenaline46 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs down Re: hollywood movies

Bikers boyz wasn't that bad...
I mean at least their stunts weren't computer generated.
Actual riders were throwing down to make it real.

In torque, every ****ing scene had some overdone-computer generater-bullshit-motorcycle stunt.
Half the time, the damn bikes were in the sand.... and if you look closely at the engines, suspension, swingarm, and tires, you can tell, for most of those dirt scenes, the fuktards simply modified streetbike bodies to fit dirtbikes. Its a ****ng shame.
We need a movie made by riders, for riders. Real stunts, by real people who live and breathe the ****. Some decent story-lines, anything. Torque was horrible.... I cried.lol.
Old 01-30-2004, 06:19 AM

cuXtreme is an unknown quantity at this point

What the f**k was ya guy's even thinking when ya went to the counter at the theater and put your 20 bucks down and said tourq please
Just by the previews and past (bikerboyz) ya should of known better. Only way those jerkoffs are going to notice is when people like yourself stop going to stupid **** like that an spending your $$
Stone bro. will represent. :YEAH

my
Old 01-30-2004, 06:58 AM

I never saw it, and I never will. However, there's this little thing called "Previews" and they show enough to let me know this is a **** tard movie. And no, us not going isn't going to make them stop making the dumb movies.