Thanks to Outermost

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2004, 09:59 PM

Zackie Chan is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks to Outermost

I would like to say thanks to the boys from Outermost in NM for coming over to az for the stuntfest. You guys were rockin some dope sh*t and i look forward to going to your neck of the woods to stunt it up.
Old 01-28-2004, 01:08 PM

andrew gobeille is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Thanks to Outermost

how did that stuntfest end up? Mikey was telling me about it but i havent talked to him since the event.
Old 01-28-2004, 02:24 PM
AGGRESSION!

E-DUB OM is a decent person

Originally Posted by ZAC VLAHOS
I would like to say thanks to the boys from Outermost in NM for coming over to az for the stuntfest. You guys were rockin some dope sh*t and i look forward to going to your neck of the woods to stunt it up.
Thanks for having us my man

AZ was off the hook....we got to put in a dirty practice session with all the AZ boys. SOMTHANG FIERCE, MIKE, ZAC, KENNY. Im probably forgetting somebody. But those guys out there have some mad talent. Cant wait to go back and tear it up with you guys. You guys need to roll down here and ride down in the dirty ALB. Hit me up and let me know if you guys wanna come down. Thanks again
Old 01-28-2004, 05:35 PM
HoOk

J-Hook is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ZAC VLAHOS
WORD MAN!!!!!!!!!! thanks for having us....... i got mad footage out there (jon and ed wrecking) and after we get our editting computer working me and E-Dub will be throwin together a video........

any of you guys goin to stuntwars???????
Old 01-28-2004, 07:34 PM

Zackie Chan is an unknown quantity at this point

It was raining in town but it was nice and dry the whole day out at the track. So not as many people showed up as expected but it was awesome.
Old 01-29-2004, 03:17 AM

AA 3/4K is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: thanks bro

stunt fest went alot better this year! alot more stunters a little more organized, and more track time. also the boys from outermost came out to throw down and made it alot more interesting.
I want to give a shout out to somthang fierce and the boys from outermost who made this stuntfest happen and go off smooth. :YEAH
Old 01-29-2004, 11:11 AM

tequilagb is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by E-DUB OM
Thanks for having us my man

AZ was off the hook....we got to put in a dirty practice session with all the AZ boys. SOMTHANG FIERCE, MIKE, ZAC, KENNY. Im probably forgetting somebody. But those guys out there have some mad talent. Cant wait to go back and tear it up with you guys. You guys need to roll down here and ride down in the dirty ALB. Hit me up and let me know if you guys wanna come down. Thanks again
Yo E-Dub... no biggie but you never hit me back up with the location of it. Was it at Firebird Drag strip or what? Stuntwars... where's that going to be?
Old 01-29-2004, 01:46 PM
AGGRESSION!

Originally Posted by tequilagb
Yo E-Dub... no biggie but you never hit me back up with the location of it. Was it at Firebird Drag strip or what? Stuntwars... where's that going to be?
My bad my man............I didnt find out that it was at SPEEDWORD until the night before. We were already in PHoenix so I couldnt get to a computer to hit you up. We're gonna head back down hopefully for AZ bike week. Ill hit you up for sure before we head out. You should come down to ALB and ride with us sometime. I know some of the AZ boys are gonna head down sometime soon. Hit me up and Ill try and find out when
Old 01-30-2004, 12:08 AM

Lotus Outermost is an unknown quantity at this point

Just to let you AZ boys know,Outermost will be at www.thunderalley.com On Feb 29 in Hell Paso Tx.The event is a huge drag racing shootout.You guys are MORE THAN WELCOME TO SHOW OFF THE SKILLZ!!Phoenix is about 5-6 hrs away from Las Cruces where I live,and another 45 mins to El paso.Talk to everybody whos interested and I'll let the track promoter that you guys are coming down also...see ya

Lotus
Old 01-30-2004, 02:12 PM
AGGRESSION!

that weekend is gonna be off tha hook!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!