Glamma Stuntaz???

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2004, 11:10 PM

NoNameStunter is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by Lb3
Stunting a mint bike is clean. It shows you have reached a certain level skill wise. We all know what the bikes look like when starting to learn. It also shows confidence in your abilities.
To stunt a mint bike in competition might be cool, due to the fact that in competition you are performing skills you have already mastered. To be out practicing and have a mint bike and never wreck that aint right, if you aren't wrecking you aren't pushing the limits.
Old 01-17-2004, 02:01 AM

pussycat can only hope to improve
you know whats bullshit.......................................... HOW TEACH CAN COME ON EVERY THREAD AND GIVE HIS 2 FUKIN CENTS AND COME OFF ASTHOUGH HIS OPINION IS THE RIGHT ONE AND THAT THERE IS ACTUALLY NO OTHER RIGHT ANSWER TO THE QUESTION ON HAND.

HE BASTERDIZES EVERY THREAD WITH HIS .........IM SOOOO RIGHT ATTITUDE,

WELL YOU CAN SUCK MY ****, ILL RIDE WITH ANYONE WITH A GORGEOUS BIKE OR A BEAT TO *** BIKE,............OH BY THE WAY , YOU SHOULD GET IN TOUCH WITH ALL MY SPONSERS AND TELL THEM THAT MY STYLE MUS'NT BE MARKETABLE, YOU KNOW DUE TO THE FACT THAT I MIGHT BE A TAD TO HARDCORE OR , NOT CLEAN SHAVEN ENOUGH FOR YOU.
AND LAST I LOOKED YOU WERENT A COMPANY, NOR WOULD YOU BE SOMEONE THAT ANYBODY THAT PEOPLE WOULD WANT TO BE SPONSORED BY.
PEACE.

THESE ARE MY FUKIN TWO CENTS.
Old 01-17-2004, 11:17 AM

Quikshifter1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Well, some of the most talented stunters i've ever seen have had ducktape and zip ties holding together various parts of their bikes. And this was at competitions! So i say that if you have some crazy pro-level skills, some beater bike is just as cool as a mint one, maybe not to on-lookers, but definetly to other serious riders.
Old 01-17-2004, 03:28 PM

BunaRocket is an unknown quantity at this point
Our teams getting our bikes fixed up right now. Someone said it before that it takes some of the danger of your bike going down to a crowd if it's all beat up and not clean. Their just like oh well, it's just a beater, lol. Learn on a beater, then upgrade to nice and professional looking.
Old 01-17-2004, 05:17 PM

covertwar is a decent person
stock is the way to roll
Old 01-17-2004, 06:18 PM

GreggV is an unknown quantity at this point
I was tired of people asking does it run.......... I bet the guy that was riding that was hurt bad.....i was tired of it looking like a POS also.........
Old 01-17-2004, 08:43 PM

Naynay is an unknown quantity at this point
Its not how you ride your bike, its how you stand by it.
Old 01-17-2004, 08:48 PM

damn where the pic of the dude laying next to his bike like a ****** painted pink when you need it
Old 01-17-2004, 09:25 PM
www.ChicagoRiders.com

Robbie can only hope to improve
Originally posted by pussycat
you know whats bullshit.......................................... HOW TEACH CAN COME ON EVERY THREAD AND GIVE HIS 2 FUKIN CENTS AND COME OFF ASTHOUGH HIS OPINION IS THE RIGHT ONE AND THAT THERE IS ACTUALLY NO OTHER RIGHT ANSWER TO THE QUESTION ON HAND.

HE BASTERDIZES EVERY THREAD WITH HIS .........IM SOOOO RIGHT ATTITUDE,

WELL YOU CAN SUCK MY ****, ILL RIDE WITH ANYONE WITH A GORGEOUS BIKE OR A BEAT TO *** BIKE,............OH BY THE WAY , YOU SHOULD GET IN TOUCH WITH ALL MY SPONSERS AND TELL THEM THAT MY STYLE MUS'NT BE MARKETABLE, YOU KNOW DUE TO THE FACT THAT I MIGHT BE A TAD TO HARDCORE OR , NOT CLEAN SHAVEN ENOUGH FOR YOU.
AND LAST I LOOKED YOU WERENT A COMPANY, NOR WOULD YOU BE SOMEONE THAT ANYBODY THAT PEOPLE WOULD WANT TO BE SPONSORED BY.
PEACE.

THESE ARE MY FUKIN TWO CENTS.
You told him huh...

I would rather see/ride a nice bike in shows/lots/vids etc.
then see a beat up ******* anyday. If you dont say you like nicer looking bike chances are you have a beater.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	picture104.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	36.6 KB
ID:	59910  
Old 01-17-2004, 09:30 PM

i never hear r6bbie talking about his six, have you even ridden it since you bought it
Old 01-17-2004, 09:37 PM
www.ChicagoRiders.com

Robbie can only hope to improve
dont worry what i do what i ride/do...stop being an off topic **** head.
no one cares for it in a serious discussion

here is the topic below....keep to it.

It seems as of lately, everyone is now going to a minty looking, painted, powder coated bike. My bike has a new look too, but i was wondering who all was fixing their bikes up and if you think that stunters with nice looking bikes will get more attention/recognition with a clean bike versus a beat up one?
Old 01-17-2004, 09:44 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Tenny is an unknown quantity at this point
lol do you ever ride your bike? we never hear or see pics of it.
Old 01-17-2004, 09:47 PM

Originally posted by R6bbie
dont worry what i do what i ride/do...stop being an off topic **** head.
no one cares for it in a serious discussion

here is the topic below....keep to it.

It seems as of lately, everyone is now going to a minty looking, painted, powder coated bike. My bike has a new look too, but i was wondering who all was fixing their bikes up and if you think that stunters with nice looking bikes will get more attention/recognition with a clean bike versus a beat up one?
ok sticking to the discussion, are YOU a glammar stunter, is your bike mint cuz apparently it has never been started, you ride the fiddy
Old 01-18-2004, 04:13 AM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person
I keep my bike clean because I enjoy working on it, it's part of the sport for me. I always used to work on cars fixing them up the bike is just another toy to tweak on. I hate it when my bike get's jacked up, you go to grab your upper fairing for a no throttle hand and the **** falls off and you wreck, your cage is all jacked up missin bolts and you drop it and break your stater cover and block, forks blown out leakin oil on your pads and rotors cant stoppie for shitt, subframe twisted like a pretzel and you couldnt do a bar trick to save you life, rear brake lever all bent up foot slips off and you smack the subframe. I think any bike is fun to ride but when your trying to promote the sport you gotta tighten up your shitt!
Old 01-18-2004, 04:17 AM

Originally posted by R6bbie
You told him huh...

I would rather see/ride a nice bike in shows/lots/vids etc.
then see a beat up ******* anyday. If you dont say you like nicer looking bike chances are you have a beater.

YO IF YOU HONESTLY THINK THAT I HAVE A BEATER THINK AGAIN. MY BIKES IN PERFECT CONDITION, AND ILL STUNT IT TILL IT BREAKS THEN FIX IT ALL OVER AGAIN,.
WHAT I WAS SAYING WAS THAT TEACH SHOULDNT TALK HIS .....OH SORRY PREACH HIS BULLSHIT TO ALL THE PEEPS ON HERE.

TO EACH THERE OWN.....PERIOD.
Old 01-18-2004, 08:35 AM

Brian~11 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by TEACH C6
to me glamma stunnas are determined by your looks/attitude. just bc you got a clean bike dont mean you're glamma, i got a nicey nice bike and i'm not glamma...

i do think that keeping your bike and yourself clean and professional in appearance will help further the sport and attract corporate sponsors and any sponsor for that matter....if i was sponsoring someone, i wouldnt want my companies name on the side of a rat trap bike, nor would i want my company repped by an idiot person who is a disgrace to themselves...

all goes hand in hand ....

Teach
I agree...... Also as a fan of the sport I dont want to watch these guys rock these incredible stunts on **** bikes. I want to see clean custom bikes being forced to do these stunts.

This is my opinion and everyone has one....Most of the people I know are into bikes and want to see bikes that are worth looking at. ya know! Nothing like watching someone stunt a tight bike!
I guess its part of showmanship

Nascar shows up w/ nice painted cars..only to be screwed up.All forms of motorcycle racing show up w/ mint bikes...Why?? They're
just gonna tear em up. SPONSORS IS THE REASON!!!! Brian Deegan rides a complete custom bike by West Coast Choppers.
Why??? SPONSORS!!!! looks good fans are into the bling! Hell...these guys at the figure 8 and smash derby races rock new paint and custom pipes. Why??? Because of SPONSORS!!! and no one wants to just look at a piece of **** machine.

Bling-Bling= Where its at...Esp. from a fans perspective..and thats
whats most important right!?
Old 01-18-2004, 08:38 AM

jbad is an unknown quantity at this point
mint bikes

usually starting out you end up wrecking anyways, but being able to stunt a bike and keep it in good condition does show some strenghts in the stunt world. It its better for sponsorship and the whole "perspective is eveything"- ie: you wont see a beat up *** bike on a TV commercial promoting our ****, what will happen is a nice stocker doing a slow 12 or something.

my opinion- learn on a beater, then once you have **** on lock if you have the resources and you want, convert to a nicer looking bike or if you dont do that at least keep your bike in GOOD WORKING ORDER.... having **** half *** or always having to maintenence it isnt fun nor safe

just a thought.

everyone stay safe stuntin' and keep promoting the sport whether your on a stocker, a GLAMMA, or even a street-fighting beater....

I have rocked both and prefer each for different reasons
Old 01-18-2004, 04:52 PM

cool man. :whitecat:

Quick Reply: Glamma Stuntaz???