Woods-Gorka-Chauncy and more!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2004, 04:06 AM
www.ChicagoRiders.com

Robbie can only hope to improve
With the way DV8Ryan thinks/does things is how a lot of people should do/think. If that made any sence

He has a GREAT attitude. Keeps it positve. He is one of the few people's thread I ever read that are over 2 paragraphs. He is not just talking ****...He doing this thing for a reason, in hopes of making things bigger.

What Darius said was another great point/way to go about things.

Manny hit it on the head.

I can see why people and "pro's" get upset with a lot of the BS on here. Like people said...you get that with a 15K+ person message board.

Your best bet is to keep it positive.
Old 01-13-2004, 04:15 AM

pussycat can only hope to improve
dude this is f.ucking rediculous,everytime i come on here it cry cry cry ,thats all i hear.
Old 01-13-2004, 05:32 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

EndoChic is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by JPratt
heh, I know what you mean man... **** has happened to me in the hiphop world, and so-called friends from the import world...

People are either using you, or talking **** behind your back and smiling in your face...
amen.

People on this site seem to be cool, but hell if I know. I won't know until I meet them and hang out with them a bit. Even then, you don't know if they are talkin **** behind your back. But you know what, that's life. Never trust anyone but yourself.

Oh and about the **** talking...I just don't let it get to me or the BS threads. I like to laugh at it all

Life is what you make it, don't let **** get to you so much Tony D.

Last edited by EndoChic; 01-13-2004 at 05:38 AM.
Old 01-13-2004, 05:40 AM

Brian~11 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by Manny
Here is another one!!
https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/sho...threadid=53799
This is just good ****, I tell you.

Manny...I feel what ur sayin. TRUE

Previous post as well!

Pussycat bad timing bro=perfect example of what we dont need!
Old 01-13-2004, 07:13 AM

Kevin Emary is an unknown quantity at this point
With 17000 people opinions are going to conflict.
BUT.........

Opinions are like As*holes everyones got one. Now I'm and As*hole for posting this!! Just enjoy Life.
Old 01-13-2004, 10:24 AM
AGGRESSION!

E-DUB OM is a decent person
im tired if some so called "PROS" coming on here posting all these negative remarks.

Lets get one thing straight.........you gotta give respect where respect is due......STUNTLIFE is still the **** period.

What other method of major publicity do we have?
Who cares if there is drama or negative posts like this?
I think every person on here has the ability to read or ignore whatever they want. No one tells you to read the things you read. Just like Darius said, you have your own board that you can moderate to your liking. Does adding to the bullshit with this post really make your point any better?

Why do some so-called "PROS" always bash people instead of being the bigger person? All that happens is people jump on "the pro said this so we need to do the same bandwagon" which makes their heads even bigger. Why cant you contribute something positive? If you are so-called "PROS" why dont you act like it? PROFESSIONAL, what part of that dont you understand? That means pro-rider as well as acting like a PROFESSIONAL. Im not pointing any fingers all im doing is speaking my mind. Ive been seeing so many posts lately that bag on STUNTLIFE and Im tired of it. You guys have used this site to your advantage and then turned your back on it. What kind of **** is that? You gotta understand that STUNTLIFE has done so much for the sport its ridiculous. SHUGGS has busted his *** to give us this luxury of having a stunt community and people overlook this.

What makes a PRO? Competing? Video? Skills? I still dont understand this. All I know is we are here busting our *** day in day out to prove a point. You can consider yourself PROS all you want and us little guys can just sit back and practice our hearts out to prove ourselves. Cause we dont consider ourselves anything but stunt riders. All we want is respect. You can call yourself whatever you want, all I need is respect. I could careless if Im considered a PRO or novice. Cause to be honest with you a PRO in this sport isnt saying much now a days. Its all about RESPECT.

just my personal opinion............
Old 01-13-2004, 12:46 PM

hayez is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by Manny
Besides everything else, You get to learn everyones personalities on this site. It changes ones perspectives about people, for good or bad. This Site makes all newbies either loose or gain respect towards experienced Stunt Riders by reading these kind of posts + all other controversial posts. It is one's responsability to try to make sure that controversial posts like this one do not hit the boards to try to keep this site a "Fun & Learning" place for all newbies & fans to read, ask & learn from the experienced riders; Learn about Stunting that is, Not about who one hates, what one Dislikes or agrees on. In order for it to be that a fun place again, I believe the posts should be kept to stunting, advertising yourselves, Video Posting, etc.
I personally sit here & think about this one & I will be honest as usual, Most of the controversial posts seem to be started or provoqued by the riders called "Pros" saying what trick is gay or not, who they like or do not like. If The Pro's do not like controversial posts they should not start them or make irrelevant comments on some of the posts of which some new people to the sport are proud to post to show or talk about how they feel like Superman by being able to do a high speed fly by. Everyone starts somewhere. Every one likes to feel good about themseves "Novice or Experinced riders". No one likes remarks that brings one down, once again & basing myself on some of these posts "Novice or Experinced riders".

Ant:
This sport would not have been where it is If the more experienced riders like yourself, Kyle, Joe & many of the other riders that you talk about would have isolated yourselves to back roads & away from these boards & not posting videos, etc. Is this as far as the sport will allow the fans to come into?? Is this the time where the more experienced riders say " We are tired of general public & new riders so We are isolating Ourselves" or Perhaps "New People Go Away, You are bothering us" & the fans & general public gets offended & does go the other way. What kind of contribution to the sport is that? How much larger is the sport going to be able to grow when people that learn from the more experienced riders can't see anything becuase the experienced riders turned the lights out? I think that they will go somewhere else. Is that what the experienced riders want??
Experienced riders should set the examples. Good ones that is, They should not start contrversy if that is not what they want. That is what people see & believe you me, most of the people here like to be be on the edge either by running away from cops, doing high speed fly by's, Fighters, Adrenaline junkies, etc. Its a world of competitive one wheeled crazy people that like being on the edge. For nerds that do not like contrversy there is libraries. The sport have not attracted that crowd just yet. And as compared to a few years ago, there is many more riders on this site, therefore controversy, competition & disagreements are bound to happen. We should all do as best as we could specially by keeping contrversial posts away from boards or else lets just not complain about it.
We are all in it " well not all" for the love of the feeling of a 2 wheel or 1 wheel fast or slow moving object being controlled by how much experience or skill one has.

Old 01-13-2004, 02:07 PM

RonJon is an unknown quantity at this point
posting

Fans buy videos, tshirts, FI cages, and tickets to your guys events. Take the good with the bad. If dealing with someone talking trash on a webboard is all you have to worry about, I don't think thats too much of a hassle to get paid to do what you love doing. Did you buy your bike to ride or to goto work riding?
Old 01-13-2004, 07:19 PM

underzen is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by DUK
I think this is a joke........to be honest, i'm good friends with the "high profile stunters", and don't really remember them ever posting a bunch.
also, just curious to know if any of the "high profile stunters" call them self that!!!!?
I will agree that this place has to many dumb *** threads started, but we all still post because when you see stuff like this, it's almost like you can't keep quiot. don't care about my spelling

i can do nothing but laugh because for the past 2 years i've done nothing but lose.. my ninja my job/s my patience and my hair
Ant, no offence, your going a little thin too!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol

i think stunters should all be put on strong drugs / illegal ones
and don't forget the people here cool or not most likely have bought a vid or have done something to support all your negative asses!!!!!!!!!!! on that note *** off and have a nice day

amen
Old 01-13-2004, 07:37 PM

gmantci is an unknown quantity at this point
damn hayez. Is that J-LO? sweet!!!
Old 01-14-2004, 04:54 PM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough
I love stuntlife....

I am just going to avoid the controversy and bullshit

but who is going to keep the dumbasses in line?
Old 01-15-2004, 02:44 AM

Jason Britton is an unknown quantity at this point
Shugga I gotta say you have done a great job with the site you give the stunt community the opportunity to unite and fight gossip,argue,agree,disagree all at the same time but more importantly you have helped the online stunt community grow and get to know eachother find out the latest and greatest either way you look at it to me it is a positive resource and I dont know how often people take the time to say good job and keep it up

So Good job keep it up!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-15-2004, 02:58 AM

covertwar is a decent person
God damn, you are all suzukied up
Old 01-15-2004, 08:03 AM

GSXR O.G. is an unknown quantity at this point
"Celebrities" are forced to read crap in the Enquirer, sun, and people of stuff that isn’t true. Someone always wants to bring down the big dogs.

The same applies here. If you want to be a big dog, be in the limelight, be FAMOUS, you have to deal with this stuff with a smile and ignore it.

If you cant do it, get out cause it will eat you.
The Pros are Pros cause there are amateurs and fans, with out them you will be riding your bike to no audience, no paycheck. That is not what the Pros are looking to do is it?

If you like to ride to ride and can’t handle the spotlight, don’t be a Pro.

If you want to make a life stunting, take the bad with the good. Don’t turn on your fans, they make you.
Old 01-15-2004, 09:05 AM
HERE COMES THE POLICE.

COOKIE MONSTER is an unknown quantity at this point
wow, there is alot of good feedback in this post. politics at it's best..

i feel that we are all here to ride and ride safe.

for the idiots out there who feel that they know everything, well just ignore it. You will always come across those types of people.

this has grown quiet huge, thats because of networking and the fact that people wana learn how to stunt.

weather its the fame the adrenaline or the comrodery. thay wana learn, w/ all these people learning the industry will grow.

there is always going to be problems when sites grow to the volume that stunt life has. everyone has been there and done that. ****, i will be the 1st to admit i dont know jack, but i am trying and learning everyday.

sometimes just let the b.s. roll off of your back and get the possitive from the site. i am sure we have met some great people and learned a few thing form here.. i know that i have..

best of luck and remember it's all just immature B.S.
Old 01-17-2004, 05:07 PM
Regular StuntLifer

ocat is an unknown quantity at this point
that sucks, cuz kyle introduced me to Stuntlife.

but it all is very true. But drama should be expected anywhere on the goddamn internet. as well as any other bullshit that may come of it.

and i dunno about everyone else, but my stunting has improved alot since gettin tips from all kinds of riders ive met on here, big or small. and i thank u all for that.

shugga has done a great thing for the stunting community.

to shugga- keep up the good work.

and to everyone else- dont take **** personally, its the internet. We all gotta set examples.

Last edited by ocat; 01-17-2004 at 05:11 PM.
Old 01-17-2004, 06:33 PM

Brian~11 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by ridemyf4i
that sucks, cuz kyle introduced me to Stuntlife.

but it all is very true. But drama should be expected anywhere on the goddamn internet. as well as any other bullshit that may come of it.

and i dunno about everyone else, but my stunting has improved alot since gettin tips from all kinds of riders ive met on here, big or small. and i thank u all for that.

shugga has done a great thing for the stunting community.

to shugga- keep up the good work.

and to everyone else- dont take **** personally, its the internet. We all gotta set examples.
Yea, It sux that Kyle has decided to take off. I read an old thread lastnight that Babee set up to see if peeps knew him etc...

Alot of peeps on here had alot of good things to say about Kyle.
I read alot that hes a leader and he has helped alot of others out and not asked for anything other than friendship.

I think right now that the stunt world needs Kyle and his leadership. Not like follow me but, like this is fun lets smile and laugh and have a good time pushing ea. other. Maybe he is leading...maybe hes just not using StunLife as the Avenue.

Well..Whatever Ave Kyle uses I wish him the best and I feel he is a leader and a Face of the sport. One thing that sticks in my mind is UNDERZENS post of how he met Kyle at the Hosp. visiting a fallen stunt rider he didn't know. Classy move for a FL. boy.

I wish Kyle would post his thoughts on here/or REALDANGER.COM
The only time we hear about him is second hand from other stunters and thats useless! no telling how his real thoughts have been twisted by others saying thats what he said.

Peace
Old 01-17-2004, 06:38 PM

covertwar is a decent person
Go to realdanger.com, he does post what he thinks there