Woods-Gorka-Chauncy and more!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2004, 12:52 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person
stuntlife still rocks...just sift through the crap.....as i usually ignore your big-headed statements.
Old 01-12-2004, 01:18 PM
Has-Been... Was I ever?

Brian_C6 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by CBROrange
stuntlife still rocks...just sift through the crap.....as i usually ignore your big-headed statements.
lol.... u talking about me?
Old 01-12-2004, 01:32 PM
2 WHEELS UP!

Kyle_PBZ is a decent person
I'm feeling Darius on this one.

Brian, I'm sure he meant Tony.
Old 01-12-2004, 01:41 PM
Lick Tha Ballz

JPratt can only hope to improve
I'll be your friend sclevela
Old 01-12-2004, 01:59 PM
Lick Tha Ballz

Originally posted by sclevela
lol.....................but all kidding aside............that post was one of the few ive made that was dead ****** serious!
heh, I know what you mean man... **** has happened to me in the hiphop world, and so-called friends from the import world...

People are either using you, or talking **** behind your back and smiling in your face...
Old 01-12-2004, 02:08 PM

Kevin-ASJ is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by JPratt
People are either using you, or talking **** behind your back and smiling in your face...
THE WORLD IS FULL OF BROWN NOSE ******.....TRYING TO GET SOMETIN FOR NOTHING.....FEEDING OFF OF OTHERS FOOTWORK....I TRY TO DISTANCE MYSELF FROM THESE IMITATORS
KEVIN ANASTASIA
Old 01-12-2004, 02:17 PM
Lick Tha Ballz

Sometimes this place seems like more of a got damn party room or dating site than a stunt site... The dumb forums get more use than the forums that this site is dedicated to(stunt riding)...

When I first came to this site, I found nothing but useful info. Now it just seems to be nothing but a bunch of blahblahblah going on... Im still a stunt newbie my damn self, but if i can add anything thats helpful at all, I do it...

Im not out to be the top dog in this game. Im out to have fun, alot of people need to step the f*ck back and ask themselves if they're still having fun doing this??? Im not out to copy off anybody or duplicate anybodies style. Im just out to kick it with people that like doing the same things I do. And help me grow and get a better understanding of this ****.

It seems alot of people come here just to get in the lime light.
Old 01-12-2004, 03:46 PM

cali-is-4u2nv is an unknown quantity at this point
I think people just get bored and post stupid **** cuz they got nothing better to do. Then the stupid **** they post gets blown up by someone else who has nothing better to do. With some 17,000 or so members, there is a lot of potential to have members with just too much time on their hands.
Old 01-12-2004, 04:10 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Los Angelos FMI is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by cali-is-4u2nv
I think people just get bored and post stupid **** cuz they got nothing better to do. Then the stupid **** they post gets blown up by someone else who has nothing better to do. With some 17,000 or so members, there is a lot of potential to have members with just too much time on their hands.
i agree

truck loads of b.s.

alot of time x stupid ppl =
Old 01-12-2004, 04:38 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

GSE Mike is an unknown quantity at this point
I don't even see the BS....i block it out.

When it comes to stunt riding........everybody gotz thier own opinoin.

I'd like to let the PROS in on a big secret.........................................

Your not as good as you may think
Old 01-12-2004, 05:04 PM

Wheelie Boy is an unknown quantity at this point
Im gonna agree with a few good points on this thread, but im not gonna say which ones, but the ones I do agree with, I have found to be true
Old 01-12-2004, 05:05 PM

JONESER is a decent person
Does anyone think that all this BSing is being talked because it's winter and most people can't be out riding?
Something to pass time...can't ride...set on SL all day?

I like the site ALOT, got some good info, met some cool *** people, seen some kick *** riders from across the country that I would have never seen if it wasn't for SL. I know there is alot of BS on here as well as some good info, but you just have to stay out of the forums that the most BSing is likely to be goin' on...ie.
Open Discussion, Post ******, Dating & Sexlife, etc. Those are there to "weed" out the BS from the "Stunt" discussion forums.

I can agree & disagree with just about what everyone's has said, but to think a site with this many members from all over the world are gonna just talk strictly about stunting and not wanna shoot the **** with friends is just crazy.

I have rambled on enough and this is just my

LATERS
Old 01-12-2004, 05:21 PM
DUK

DUK is an unknown quantity at this point
I think this is a joke........to be honest, i'm good friends with the "high profile stunters", and don't really remember them ever posting a bunch.
also, just curious to know if any of the "high profile stunters" call them self that!!!!?
I will agree that this place has to many dumb *** threads started, but we all still post because when you see stuff like this, it's almost like you can't keep quiot. don't care about my spelling

i can do nothing but laugh because for the past 2 years i've done nothing but lose.. my ninja my job/s my patience and my hair
Ant, no offence, your going a little thin too!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol

i think stunters should all be put on strong drugs / illegal ones
and don't forget the people here cool or not most likely have bought a vid or have done something to support all your negative asses!!!!!!!!!!! on that note *** off and have a nice day
Old 01-12-2004, 05:54 PM
u of m still sux

Ryan Cramer is an unknown quantity at this point
i agree with ant /bri/ teach and many others that have posted on this thread, so for people like ant, teach , brian , and many others, we as moderators or "top" names as these 3 above have our own forum, that we can exchange info, dates, and knowledge, but nobody ever uses it for some reason, stunt discussion is the main board that everyone reads, so its hard not to post anything or view anything, its where all the action is at. so i say we all start using the moderator forum to talk about important stuff that these other members need not to know until it is set in stone. it does seem that most of the major competitors have disapeared, but doesnt that allways happen, i mean if your a major player in this sport, your probably really busy either riding or on the phone all the time, going to places to discuss business that involves trying to make something happen. if your a major player, people want you for things. there is no other extreme sport where fans can talk to the pros. i dont see a forum for fmx fans to talk to mike metzger or travis pastrana. this sport is so close in a way that everyone knows everbody . but this is all we have right now, magazines really dont do it, cause nobody really buyz anything, if they cant see it from their own home, they dont really pursue it, and until we get shows on extreme sport channels, the internet is what we have. , i think our sport is in a wierd stage right now where no one really knows what it is but doesnt really like it, but knows something needs to happen to get us out of it. i think once this gets big, then the major players will be seperated from the rest of the pack, and people will have dreams shattered, but life goes on and it wasnt ment to be. and it will be harder and harder to be someone in this sport. for example i couldnt just go out buy a dirtbike, practice really hard and compete in the xgames in a year. and now while im typing this right now, i know that i probably shouldnt post this cause i'll get heat for it and told im just rambling on, or called an idiot. where back in the day that wouldnt happen. so i'll just wait for the snow to go away so i can go back to riding and competing, and i'll see all of you soon at the next event and hang out with ya and have a beer or 12.

Last edited by Ryan Cramer; 01-12-2004 at 10:21 PM.
Old 01-12-2004, 06:21 PM
myspace.com/redlinepeyton

Peyton is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: What Stuntlife means to me.

Originally posted by vertical_joe
This board to me has become strictly entertainment. There was a time not long ago, when I could log on and retain valuble bits of information from the industries TOP RIDERS that would better me as a rider and a person. Before the he said she said, before the gangster this proffesional that, and before any jack-*** who can ride a 2nd gear stand up thought they were pros, I took this place serious. Now I come on here all the time (I still love Stuntlife) to laugh for hours and hours at all the garbage and smack that gets talked on a regular basis! People take things too serious!

I couln't have said it any better
Old 01-12-2004, 07:01 PM
FREESTYLE ARTIST

Tony D is an unknown quantity at this point
I honestly couldnt tell ya who "damad8r" is. This is a perfect example of what Im talkin about. I really wish I had a name to go along with the avatar. I really appreiciate some of the good things and feedback you guys have said here. Darius, your reply sticks out the most and thank you teach for havin my back like always.
For the record--being that someone out there is trying to question my integrity---I will say this-- I DID relocate to several states and finally ended up in florida with people that have the same goals as me. As far as helping others--- Lets not even go there- Only the strong survive this game my friends and if I had to relocate to the south pole because there is oppertunity there __I will be there with my teamates cause they are down too.
*****!

Last edited by Tony D; 01-12-2004 at 07:12 PM.
Old 01-12-2004, 07:35 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Jay Carnes will become famous soon enough
TOP OF THE FOOD CHAIN!
Old 01-12-2004, 08:19 PM

Brian~11 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by Shugga
This is the world I live in and I have tried everything I cant think of to control the drama... But alas... 17,000 members is pretty serious and Im at a loss at how to make it what it once was...

I dont know why I feel this way, but to Ant and all the other guys who really benefited from this board and no longer want to come... sorry man...

Got an idea for you Shugga and the teams. Up to you to find out how to make it work.

All the stunteams on here w/ an account has a password for one board where the teams can talk to ea. other w/o the bs of posers or trouble makers. The board would be able to be read by all but only the actual teams can post.

Works for me ...Now get to work.....Send me some stickers(free)