Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2004, 10:22 PM

BunaRocket is an unknown quantity at this point
Brian hit it right on
Old 01-13-2004, 12:37 PM
AGGRESSION!

E-DUB OM is a decent person
muthaphuk pauly!!!!

he was down here talking **** like he was some badass....hes lucky I wasnt there......I would of called his *** out in front of everyone

to have the nerve to roll to someone elses spot, talk ****, show no skills, and to think its ok.......**** not here.....if I see him.......its put up or shut up time
Old 01-13-2004, 12:53 PM

kirk newcomer is a decent person
i bought the dvd and watched it and promply returned it saying it was scratched. that was fifteen bucks i felt i wanted back. i have plenty of dvds and video's i don't watch but i never returned one before this

and the only time i met him he acted like i was a noucinace
Old 01-13-2004, 02:15 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

GRSiK26 is just really niceGRSiK26 is just really niceGRSiK26 is just really niceGRSiK26 is just really nice
Re: LVX = Garbage

Originally posted by StarBoyKevin
I dont usually talk ****. But i cant get over the lvx **** video.
We make videos about riding because we love to ride and thats why we do it. We dont put girls on our vids or talk **** about other groups on our vids, thats just not our style. The only conclusion i can come to is that Pauly sucks and if i sucked i would make a vid of my girl being a **** to.Actually he will probably make more money off that vid then any of his. I think the next should be jojo doing a horse. Just my opinion. Let me know how your mom likes the vid or is she in it?
Peace
I COULDN'T AGREE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
Old 01-13-2004, 02:18 PM

GRSiK26 is just really niceGRSiK26 is just really niceGRSiK26 is just really niceGRSiK26 is just really nice
Originally posted by sungwei
I never really approach the stunters at their booths. They never look happy to be there and I don't really have anything to say to them. I would ask them for stunt advice, but I figure that would be extremely annoying to them.
I know how you feel they do look like they dont want to be there or they look like they are better than every one... I only really stop by the teams I know......
Old 01-15-2004, 02:36 PM

revlimiter is an unknown quantity at this point
JOJO needs to put on some weight, to damn thin so I have some tube steak and a protein shake for her :SPLAT:
Old 01-18-2004, 06:08 AM

pussycat can only hope to improve
still crying in here ?
Old 01-19-2004, 01:52 AM

NBSTUNTERZdave is an unknown quantity at this point

i agree with kevin and brian, i see where the both of you are coming from. but sh*t, he was at the daytona biketober fest, i was out there riding with all the other riders and pauly was standing out on "the track" and glenn told him to go back where the rest of the spectators are, he didnt even recognize him, didnt even know who he was. but i met the guy last year at razzles in daytona and he was pretty cool. i seen him again during biketoberfest before the show at the b.p., he remembered me and was still pretty cool...

dunno, i ride cuz i love to, not because how much money it will make me...
Old 01-19-2004, 11:40 AM

GSE Mike is an unknown quantity at this point

word up dude
Old 01-19-2004, 12:06 PM
Stunlife's #1 Gimp!

Shaggy is an unknown quantity at this point

I often wondered, why do all these stunt videos block out the girls *******? WHy don't one of these groups have the ***** to show them? I think Pauly took it a little far though. I would own it because I like dirty ****** getting naked however, I wouldn't buy it. If I was going to buy a video of some **** getting naked, it would be Kobe Tai. Just my
Old 01-20-2004, 06:23 PM

fireblade99 is an unknown quantity at this point

soooooooooo,this is y people aren't to happy with this guy
Old 01-22-2004, 10:06 AM

MarcoL. is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Re: LVX = Garbage

Originally Posted by StarBoyKevin
I dont usually talk ****. But i cant get over the lvx **** video.
We make videos about riding because we love to ride and thats why we do it. We dont put girls on our vids or talk **** about other groups on our vids, thats just not our style. The only conclusion i can come to is that Pauly sucks and if i sucked i would make a vid of my girl being a **** to.Actually he will probably make more money off that vid then any of his. I think the next should be jojo doing a horse. Just my opinion. Let me know how your mom likes the vid or is she in it?
Peace
i ca just agree with you man, the girls in the vid are useless ****, and the tricks are not up to date. but otherwise i gotta say that lvx 1+2 also as the starboyz-ftp1 and full leather jacket were my first videoīs and they brought me into the stunting szene. i sometimes watch them in winter when i canīt ride, and just to see how riders are gettinībetter, and tricks are getting difficult.
but for a summery i can say " the girls (in the vid) are ***** and it would have been done much more better if the guys have had shown more streetbike stunts" (i hop my diary-english is readable)
Old 01-22-2004, 11:27 AM

BigNasty is an unknown quantity at this point

JoJo or BoBo whatever the fu*k her name is is a crack *****..look at her i would rather see Chris Farley doing the Macarena in the shower than that chik giving head to beetlejuice for a 20 piece ..hahah...she is terrible i wouldnt fu*k her with a stolen di*k..haha...well tghat is why he is who he is and yall are the StarBoyz...ya heard
Old 01-22-2004, 11:36 AM

HOLDINGITBIG will become famous soon enoughHOLDINGITBIG will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Shaggy
I often wondered, why do all these stunt videos block out the girls *******? WHy don't one of these groups have the ***** to show them? I think Pauly took it a little far though. I would own it because I like dirty ****** getting naked however, I wouldn't buy it. If I was going to buy a video of some **** getting naked, it would be Kobe Tai. Just my
if they didnt block it out, then they usually have to become "rated" which sucks, and is a big hastle/expense .... PLUS a lot of distribution companies won't pick up the videos if they have "sexually expelicit content" ..............

so in other words .... if you blur out the cheesecake, you make more $$$
Old 01-22-2004, 12:51 PM
Mrs ATL Freestyle

naturalborn is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BigNasty
JoJo or BoBo whatever the fu*k her name is is a crack *****..look at her i would rather see Chris Farley doing the Macarena in the shower than that chik giving head to beetlejuice for a 20 piece ..hahah...she is terrible i wouldnt fu*k her with a stolen di*k..haha...well tghat is why he is who he is and yall are the StarBoyz...ya heard
oh my god that is funny it is nice to hear guys talk $hit about girls, cause usually it is only catty little girls doing all the talking
Old 01-22-2004, 12:58 PM

BigNasty is an unknown quantity at this point

crack ***** i tell ya...haha
Attached Images  
Old 01-22-2004, 01:09 PM
Newbie Member

moneytimetycoon is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by PavementEater
I think its about time for someone to put a link up so we can download the stupid movie. Why the hell hasn't that happened yet?
POST THE LINK :YEAH
Old 01-22-2004, 04:52 PM
HERE COMES THE POLICE.

COOKIE MONSTER is an unknown quantity at this point

Lots Of Anomosity Here Huh..he Is A Dick Huh..i Have Never Had The Privlaige Of Meeting Him Yet..soon Enough I Guess.
Old 01-22-2004, 05:10 PM
Mrs ATL Freestyle

naturalborn is an unknown quantity at this point

actuallly I met them paulie shook my hand, I have no beef with him, Jojo just sat and never really spoke to anybody, but i'm not crying a river
Old 02-14-2004, 12:52 AM

gage is an unknown quantity at this point

Dude!!! Guys, i'm sorry to resurrect this thread, but I just read it and it's pissing me off. This will be the first time i've sturred the pot at all, but why the FU(K does anyone care what pauly does anymore? It would **** me off too if i brought kids to a show and they saw the LVX girls crap. If that was what you were pissed about, Kevin, I don't understand why you didn't just say it in the beginning. You had to start it with how he's a dick, (which he is) and knocking Jo-Jo, (she has teeth?). And as for buying his vid, I won't, but I got a dude who copies 'em for me, but then again that's how I got my first Starboyz vid... I wen't down and bought them cause I think money goes where it's deserved, but the only bad thing I could say about LVX is that they don't do what I like. that's why I won't buy their ****. But, Kevin, when you started this thread, you said you guys didn't talk ****, but when I got the tape from Daytona, i could have sworn that's what you were doing when you were in the parking lot talking about the longest wheelie bet you had going.

BTW, if RedlineCarms can do more than Christs, she is my new favorite stunt ho... Jo-Jo can't ride, and RedlineCarms is just as hot.

Quick Reply: LVX = Garbage