LVX = Garbage

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2004, 11:06 AM
www.nwstunt.com

tdog is an unknown quantity at this point
This thread needs an enema.

But ya, pauly is a serious tool.

jojo on the other hand, stunt chick or not she is hot. She diserves better than pauly, she needs someone to treat her right. (And feed her some sammiches to get some weight on those bones!)
Old 01-12-2004, 11:12 AM
Mrs ATL Freestyle

naturalborn is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: LVX = Garbage

[QUOTE]Originally posted by StarBoyKevin
[B]Pauly sucks and if i sucked i would make a vid of my girl being a **** too.Actually he will probably make more money off that vid then any of his. I think the next should be jojo doing a horse. [QUOTE]

right on I think that stunt vids should be about stuntin. look @ Darius' new vid, he he so much quality chit in there & no Beotchs to acting dumb & stupid & showing off their **** for a vid,probally for Free, if you wanna show your **** & your ****** go & work at a strip club, there is a time & place for everything
Old 01-12-2004, 11:48 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

HOLDINGITBIG will become famous soon enoughHOLDINGITBIG will become famous soon enough
pauly came to our hood in MD last season and came out to our stunt spot with one of his bikes and a few of his boys. A few of our guys were stunnin all over the place and he didnt do anything. Not only did he not stunt, but he talked **** on us, and our spot. He just basically picked out elements of everyones' riding that he didnt like or "approve" of, and then told them about it. After this, he just rolled out. That **** is beat. I got the **** on video too .... we asked him to do something, and all he said was " this is a 600, and it won't wheelie" I got that **** on tape!!! so you know I aint BSing.
Old 01-12-2004, 11:55 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

StuntRagz Chris is an unknown quantity at this point
first off.....it is the best bike **** on the market.....second productions is nice......so what if he can't ride anymore.....so what if he is an *******......so what if JoJo is naked.....she is a big girl....plus everyone like to see her naked....bottom line is they are successful at what they do.......i am not saying i will buy any of their video's.......i personally want to see bad *** riding and different styles when i get video's but there isnt nothing wrong with a little T/A to mix it up......i am just saying everyone can't be pleased, i think....**** i don't even know what i am saying anymore...i am just bored..
Chris
Old 01-12-2004, 12:48 PM

SIC J is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by MEACHAM
pauly came to our hood in MD last season and came out to our stunt spot with one of his bikes and a few of his boys. A few of our guys were stunnin all over the place and he didnt do anything. Not only did he not stunt, but he talked **** on us, and our spot. He just basically picked out elements of everyones' riding that he didnt like or "approve" of, and then told them about it. After this, he just rolled out. That **** is beat. I got the **** on video too .... we asked him to do something, and all he said was " this is a 600, and it won't wheelie" I got that **** on tape!!! so you know I aint BSing.
if that fool would have pulled some sh*t like that wit me and my homies he would have never made it back to his bike!!!! i cant believe u let him back on the bike......

and if all u guys ever read any of the forums other then this one and went to the reviews and videos section it would explain to u (comin from jojo) that the video IS NOT A STUNT VIDEO.... its just a bunch of dumb hoes on bikes.....

i never met pauly so i cant say sh*t about him but by the sounds of it i wouldnt like him especially after the sh*t he pulled with my homies at 905.... but at the same note STOP TALKIN SH*T ABOUT HIM ON THIS F*CKIN WEBSITE AND SAY SOMETHING TO HIM WHEN U RUN INTO HIM INSTEAD OF AFTER HE LEAVES YOUR WHEELIE SPOT..... cuz sounds like to me hes gettin the BEST OF U!!!
Old 01-12-2004, 01:05 PM
Lick Tha Ballz

JPratt can only hope to improve
Originally posted by nobikerider
but at the same note STOP TALKIN SH*T ABOUT HIM ON THIS F*CKIN WEBSITE AND SAY SOMETHING TO HIM WHEN U RUN INTO HIM INSTEAD OF AFTER HE LEAVES YOUR WHEELIE SPOT..... cuz sounds like to me hes gettin the BEST OF U!!!

My point exactly... Where's all tha gangstas at???

I think alot of people wont say **** to him for what he did for the sport(out of respect). If somebody wont respect you, they deserve no respect in return... No matter how high of profile one might have...

I could careless about him, jojo or his team. He's no sweat off my forehead, so I have nothing bad to say about him at all. Im sure he's not the only cocky sum of a bitch in this game that acts that way... He just seems to be the one thats known the most for acting this way...
Old 01-12-2004, 02:14 PM
StarBoyz Rider

StarBoyKevin is an unknown quantity at this point
My point is, is that I don't think you should be playing **** at the IMS shows where my daughter is walking around and looks up to stuntriders. I wouldn't go to a **** convention and try to sell FTP videos. We have a video, Off THe Hook, where some crazy things happen. My daughter still hasn't seen it and we don't play it at IMS shows.
Old 01-12-2004, 02:19 PM
Creater/Founder

shugga will become famous soon enough
Originally posted by StarBoyKevin
My point is, is that I don't think you should be playing **** at the IMS shows where my daughter is walking around and looks up to stuntriders. I wouldn't go to a **** convention and try to sell FTP videos. We have a video, Off THe Hook, where some crazy things happen. My daughter still hasn't seen it and we don't play it at IMS shows.
Valid point there... She hasnt seen the ? hehehe
Old 01-12-2004, 02:27 PM
Lick Tha Ballz

JPratt can only hope to improve
Yeah, thats a very good point Kevin... I mean how long has this video been out? This should answer everybodies questions right there. This is the only **** he has to sell, cause he cant sell skill. Yes eveybody wants to make money, but when you gotta jump ship and ***** out your girlfriend or riding partner(whatever she is), and fade away from the thing that got you started. Than that alone shows you what kinda guy he is, and where he's going in this sport.

My point is, Im just sick of all these people crying about him coming to their spots and letting him talk **** about them. But then wont say **** in his face, but yet come to stuntlife and talk **** about him. Knowing he dont come on this site.
Old 01-12-2004, 03:04 PM

DCMETRO1 is an unknown quantity at this point
all i can say is I finally saw jojo this weekend and she needs to be fed, the girl hasent eaten a morsel in months, someone please feed her,
Old 01-12-2004, 03:06 PM

SAMBO is an unknown quantity at this point
If you saw the first lvx vid, then you should have known that the style of the video would not change till today. punk music with stupid skits
Old 01-12-2004, 03:22 PM
Regular StuntLifer

BrynBaily is an unknown quantity at this point
THEY PLAYED THE BOOBIE TAPE AT THE IMS SHOW?
Old 01-12-2004, 03:25 PM
Has-Been... Was I ever?

Brian_C6 is an unknown quantity at this point
Good point Kevin.... agreed.

Also realize that some parents wish not to subject their kids to wheelies down the freeway. I know alot of people who are oppossed to stunt videos because half the time we aren't wearing helmets, we're breaking the law, we're being chased by cops, etc. Is that something you want your daughter to be doing when she's old enough? Remember influence is everything.

Being honest.... I've seen little kids try to wheelie on their pedal bike, flip over, and crack their skull open because they saw me do it on my motorcycle. I influenced this little kid and he didn't know better.

Just my $.02

Lata,
Bri
Old 01-12-2004, 03:26 PM
Has-Been... Was I ever?

Brian_C6 is an unknown quantity at this point
what I'm saying is..... it's all in your morals / standards.

Acceptable to you isn't always acceptable to others..... and vice-versa

Lata,
Bri
Old 01-12-2004, 05:47 PM

BUSA KILLER is an unknown quantity at this point
I think if your at a show any show you should kiss the customers ***. I know when I set up at the star boyz shows and the rest of the stunt shows we do every thing to make people happy. If there not happy there not comming back or going to get others to get your stuff. I don't see where being a dick helps out anyone. as for lvx girls as a retailer it makes good money but there is nothing in it that is impressive. If he really wanted to make money the should have made an all girl stuntvideo with no nudity in it That would sell huge. Any one can have that idea also and when you make it pm I wil sell the sheet out of it
Old 01-12-2004, 06:26 PM

pussycat can only hope to improve
MAN .............WHAAAAAAAAA WHAAAAAAAAAAA WHAAAAAAAAAAAA ALL OF YOU SOUND LIKE A BUNCH OF CRYING LITLE BABY ****, GET OVER IT ,,,,YES I OPENLY AGREE THAT PAULY IS A FUKIN DICK AND THAT I WOULD LOVE TO KICK HIS ***, BUT YOU CANT KNOCK HIM FOR MAKING MONEY AND THATS THE BOTTOM LINE.
Old 01-12-2004, 07:14 PM

ssas02bigp is an unknown quantity at this point
if anyone cares to know my opinion, i wanna see stunts. idon't know Pauly personally but sounds like he's an arrogant dick. i think some of the best vids i have are just pure stunts. im not the best stunter out there but i don't think no one person is better than the other. better skills, yes. but we're all in the same game. seems to me like everyone should get along. me and a few other people know that can be hard to do sometimes though.
Old 01-12-2004, 09:11 PM

Brian~11 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by BUSA KILLER
I think if your at a show any show you should kiss the customers ***. I know when I set up at the star boyz shows and the rest of the stunt shows we do every thing to make people happy. If there not happy there not comming back or going to get others to get your stuff. I don't see where being a dick helps out anyone. as for lvx girls as a retailer it makes good money but there is nothing in it that is impressive. If he really wanted to make money the should have made an all girl stuntvideo with no nudity in it That would sell huge. Any one can have that idea also and when you make it pm I wil sell the sheet out of it

May have been JoJo and not Pauly who wanted to do that type of vid. She was promo-n the **** out of it.

I think its funny how in the beginning they wanted a family friendly thing and now look at it.

I've read thing from them that you have to be responsible for your actions.
Old 01-12-2004, 09:31 PM
Group Moderator

KING JEREMY is an unknown quantity at this point
JUST KICK HIS *** KEV!!!!
Old 01-12-2004, 10:09 PM
Stunt Pimp

Pat-trick is an unknown quantity at this point
hey kevin pauly called me the other day and he said he lost his feaver blister and wants to know if you have seen it.

Quick Reply: LVX = Garbage