Dano is an unknown quantity at this point
im with derek, this is too far . you can't even bad mouth them now
Old 01-03-2004, 04:56 PM

AZ929 is an unknown quantity at this point
so do they have a cage for a 01 929? not a FI cage
Old 01-03-2004, 05:16 PM
JUST CLOWNING!

120clown is an unknown quantity at this point
i think 9 0 5 will make you one at a great price! talk to my boy aaron with racing 9 0 5 he will find the same year bike as yours fab one up and ship it out! tell him shawn from complete control sent ya! he is a good man!

lmao
Old 01-03-2004, 06:31 PM
back in the saddle again

binder929rr is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by sclevela
and there off......................again

no ****, use the effin search engine...damn
Old 01-03-2004, 08:03 PM
BEST RIDER EVER

taubr unit is an unknown quantity at this point
a racing 9 0 5 cage on a 929 is ths fuking uglyest cage IV EVER SEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Wait till you break your shin bone on the ***** cause it sticks out 45 inches away from the frame, shiit, you can use them as pegs to ride people on it. Looks like a fukin side car on it, lol. Curt bought one and as soon as he got it sent it right back, lol. DONT buy on. Think bout it people, F.I. is built by riders for riders. I think thell know a little more about it then some billy-bob mullet sportin welder guy who knows nothin bout it. But who am I to say........
Old 01-03-2004, 08:05 PM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person
Originally posted by I.B.W.S. Jerry
a racing 9 0 5 cage on a 929 is ths fuking uglyest cage IV EVER SEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Wait till you break your shin bone on the ***** cause it sticks out 45 inches away from the frame, shiit, you can use them as pegs to ride people on it. Looks like a fukin side car on it, lol. Curt bought one and as soon as he got it sent it right back, lol. DONT buy on. Think bout it people, F.I. is built by riders for riders. I think thell know a little more about it then some billy-bob mullet sportin welder guy who knows nothin bout it. But who am I to say........
word to the *****!!
Old 01-03-2004, 09:02 PM
BEST RIDER EVER

taubr unit is an unknown quantity at this point
Im not tryin to be a dick eaither. Just the way it bolted to curts 929 i really didnt like it. It looks like itll do more damage to a 929, dont know bout other bikes, but a 929 looks like itll do more damage then help. Just tryin to help a guy out
Old 01-03-2004, 09:39 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough
all you fucts yelling this and that about all these effing cages are a bunch of idiots....john, you are pardoned ..because you back your statements up with your own experiences.

the rules of the sight are simple and i'm tired of the same jackasses opening their stinking mouths THINKING they know something....when you fucts run your own site and get your own sponsors to help maintain it or whatever; then YOU can do what YOU want...until then, stfu and deal with it...maybe it is going a little too far blocking out the name of a company who is competing with a SL sponsor, but it is primarily bc there are so many effing idiots screaming this and that about how that product sucks and ours is the best and have nothing to back there ***** up with....get off the nuts of whoever is hooking you up, and come up with an argument that has some substance behind it, not some useless bs-did ANYONE go to effing school on this sight? jeez.

maybe these nineofive cages are dope, i dunno. i know legion runs them and they do their job, thats all i know. fi cages obviously do their job or else the majority of top riders wouldnt use them...every cage has strengths and weaknesses, just use some backbone when discussing them.

i'm not going to get into this discussion, it has been beat already enough...but i'm so effing sick of punk *** people running their mouths-it's blocking up my toilet!!

with that vent, i'm outtie.

if you dont like it, eat a dong.

Teach
Old 01-04-2004, 09:36 AM
P. O. S. E. R.

Scott_LegionST is an unknown quantity at this point
jerry. i wasn't saying anything about your opinion on the cage i was just sayin watch the name callin. we cool.

i agree w/ shuggs loyalty to fi they have been with him for a long time but i think blockin the names of competitors is wrong.

racing nine o five is one of our sponsors and i have had a long discussion w/ the owner about things and he feels that there needs to be more that one cage company out there. he is swamped w/ orders at all times. their is not way he could supply the whole stunting community. he is all for there being competition out there. it makes things fair also. if there was only one cage company then they could charge whatever they want. having a choice keeps people honest. i think that they should be able to talk about whatever cages you want on here because if your product is the best then it will shine. if you **** ain't tight, knock it off.

shuggs do what you will this is your site. i am just speakin my mind.
Old 01-04-2004, 06:54 PM
Hater proof

CrazyJ is a decent person
FI is the only way ! i cant wait tim tims patent goes through then theyre F U C K E D ...
Old 01-04-2004, 11:45 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

INSAIN is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by TEACH C6

i'm not going to get into this discussion, it has been beat already enough...but i'm so effing sick of punk *** people running their mouths-it's blocking up my toilet!!
Teach
Well put!!!!!!

Old 01-05-2004, 03:36 AM

BethanyStar is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by CrazyJ
FI is the only way ! i cant wait tim tims patent goes through then theyre F U C K E D ...
Old 01-05-2004, 11:49 AM
Regular StuntLifer

Swurve is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by CrazyJ

No...not really..Although both designs ar made to serve the same purpose the designs are too different for them to interfere with patent laws. So if and when FI gets their cage patented it won't have an affect on 90Fizzy cuz the designs are so different.

I love my cage
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	mighty whitey cage.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	24.2 KB
ID:	57359  
Old 01-05-2004, 12:03 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Brett256 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by I.B.W.S. Jerry
I got a 905....yeah it's ugly but it works.... drop it all the time and havn't had one problem
Old 01-05-2004, 01:54 PM
www.purebredriders.com

DIGIDY PBR is an unknown quantity at this point
i think fi cage is the way to go

not only cause im sponsored but i like the way it works and yes it did take a minute to get it right but thats life with new products

i rode a gsxr 1000 with a 905 cage and it split the cases and the brusies didnt go away for a month

but i do believe in freedom of speach

i think that the fi cage looks the best and everyone wants to look good now dont they

and when the patent goes through nobodys ****ed unless the design is the same if im not mistaken
Old 01-05-2004, 03:30 PM

John LegionST is a decent person
I don't know why ANYONE would want anyone ELSE is this industry to be FU(KED?!?!?!

There is room for EVERY cage/freestyle part manufacturer

Everyone has there opinion, I like 9 0 5 and haven't been impressed with FI design, so that's what i'll recommend, Brandon likes FI and has been running them for a long time with no big problems (that i know of), they work for him, so that's what he'll recommend

But by no means should anybody be banned or fuked, we're all here in this industry cause we love it and there is room for everyone!!!
Old 01-06-2004, 06:25 AM
Creater/Founder

shugga will become famous soon enough
Re: DAMN

Originally posted by DerekLee
Damn that IS too far! ! ! *** *** *** *** *** racing***

Somebody can't handle a little friendly competition. That's ****ed up.

Change the goddamn name of the site too then.

StuntFi.com ?
Competition? My site? My bills? No I really cant. There are about 8 cage companys. One pays to advertise here... and one bastartizes threads... and 6 are respectable businesses cause they never post here when they arent paying. 7 of the companies live in the business world and 1 of them runs by thier own "gangsta" rules.

I was talking about 905 and how much money they make off of StuntLife for FREE and blocked the name for a chuckle... and I totally forgot to remove the block... opppsss.. It was only like that for a few hours. Funny how anythin happens here with cages and its blamed on Freestyle Ingenuity. Funny how you all LOVE postinghere yet work so hard to make sure I make less money with less sales..

I love you all and the drama comes to an end.

If anyone wants to read about what cage is better do a search through the HUNDREDS of posts in the forum. Nothing new has been stated here in this thread that hasnt been stated and restated 100 times.
Old 01-06-2004, 06:28 AM
Creater/Founder

shugga will become famous soon enough
Originally posted by TEACH C6
the rules of the sight are simple and i'm tired of the same jackasses opening their stinking mouths THINKING they know something....when you fucts run your own site and get your own sponsors to help maintain it or whatever; then YOU can do what YOU want...until then, stfu and deal with it...maybe it is going a little too far blocking out the name of a company who is competing with a SL sponsor, but it is primarily bc there are so many effing idiots screaming this and that about how that product sucks and ours is the best and have nothing to back there ***** up with....get off the nuts of whoever is hooking you up, and come up with an argument that has some substance behind it, not some useless bs-did ANYONE go to effing school on this sight? jeez.
DING DING DING. Thanks bro. Someone who lives in the real world and not the stunt world.

Quick Reply: *** cage for a 929?