How you feel about people who laugh when stunters get hurt??

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2002, 03:43 PM

Checkitout is an unknown quantity at this point
How you feel about people who laugh when stunters get hurt??

Seem to be a whole swarm of em now that you boys hang out here..

http://www.sportbikes.net/forums/sho...hreadid=110695
Old 12-07-2002, 04:20 PM
Regular StuntLifer

jaxen112 is an unknown quantity at this point
we had a guy like that around here last summer, used to talk the same **** ... until he learned how to wheelie.
Old 12-07-2002, 05:50 PM

GEISTSTAR is an unknown quantity at this point
stuntin

there just jealous cause we do things they cant even do or think of!!!!! AND OH YA THA AMA HAS DONE A REAL GOOD JOB OF PROMOTIN ROAD RACING-LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO--THA WANNABS HAVE TO DRAG THEIR KNEES ON THA STREET CAUSE THA CLOSEST TRACK 4 A MAJORITY OF RIDERS IS HUNDREDS OF MILES AWAY AND THEIRS RULES AND MONEY!!!!WHAT WE DO IS A WAY OF LIFE AND IS THE FUTURE NOT LIKE THOSE MICKEY MOUSE RUN DOWN RACE TRACKS THAT THEY SHOW US ON NASCARVISION---KEEP ANYWHEEL UP AND SHOW YOUR A STUNA
Old 12-07-2002, 08:38 PM
PsychoBuells Crazy Cracka

JAGMAN is an unknown quantity at this point
Question

I think we got off the original topic have we not??? How did this turn into a "bash the kneedragger" thread. I do NOT think that makes any sense. This thread asked what you think about a guy who laughs when stunters get hurt??? That is pretty obvious if you ask me...anyone ignorant enough to laugh at anyone getting hurt should be beat!!!

Now to my concern. My team and I chose to be well rounded riders. Almost all of my guys are VERY skilled at both stunting and kneedraggin. I am decent at both aspects of riding, and I would argue with anyone that kneedraggin and stunting are equally difficult and challenging. It's all bike control, and all great fun! If we choose to drag our knee riping around the mountain roads, it is NO different than choosing to pull a 85mph standup on the highway with tractor trailers all around. Both are very unsafe, but choices we all get to make for ourselves everytime we ride. I personnaly have decided I don't like tangling with guard rails or traffic, so I have taken most of my riding to the track. For many that is not possible, so they practice where they can.

Let's not hate just to hate. Let's appreciate good riding skills, and allow those who are ignorant and make bad decisions deal with them on their own.

just my 2 pennies :D

JAGMAN
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	jagcorner.jpg
Views:	176
Size:	82.1 KB
ID:	6983  
Old 12-07-2002, 08:42 PM

Wheelie Boy is an unknown quantity at this point
I said that cuz the 3 guys who had the most sh!+ to talk are knee draggers that cant even get the front tire a few inches off the ground, and I have to agree with one of the replys at SBN< I rally do laugh when I see a bike high side and the person being THRoWn into the air, but its only funny when they land it the grass with full leathers and a halmet, cuz then there very rarly injured
Old 12-07-2002, 09:33 PM
PsychoBuells Crazy Cracka

JAGMAN is an unknown quantity at this point
It's all good Wheelie Boy! These message boards are FULL of very BROAD comments that are not intended to be harmful to everyone who reads them but when I see

kneedraggers

Well...you're saying that at all the kneedraggers not just the ignorant ones who made a very stupid comment.

No hard feelings I just want it to be clear there are stunters who also love to drag knees! :D

I started another thread about this issue.

JAGMAN
Old 12-07-2002, 10:56 PM
FREESTYLE ARTIST

Tony D is an unknown quantity at this point
its all good, there are a lot of haters out there but just remember that all the haters girls sweat us, and i have many stories to back that comment up!!!!!
Old 12-07-2002, 11:44 PM

bad dad is an unknown quantity at this point
That's exactly why I will never visit that pile of **** forum.

I think it's extremely sad how stunners can really dig on railing the twisites, but the majority of "original riders/twistie riders, etc.", can't do the same in return.?

BTW, someone needs to clue a couple of those guys in that KARMA'S A BITCH!
Old 12-08-2002, 01:19 AM
Group Moderator

AdrenalneJnky is an unknown quantity at this point
i actually have a different input on this, when me and my buddies crash we usually laugh at eachother ...prob because its usually ona quad or fiddy, not going to fast, can def hurt....we figure u better keep taping cause they camera man aint gonna be able to save ya ..haha..i guess if sumone went down bad we wouldnt laugh, havent had that happen to , hopefully dont any time soon but everyone has their time.....
Old 12-08-2002, 01:27 AM
Group Moderator

AdrenalneJnky is an unknown quantity at this point
lol ...**** if i can get up after falling i laugh at myself, and try again !
Old 12-08-2002, 07:16 PM

Wheelie Ripper is an unknown quantity at this point
My friends always laugh when i fall, but i usually fall when im messing around on my lil 60cc trike. When i fall on my big trike it's a different story, everyone comes to see if aim aight, and if so, then we all laugh, it keeps thing fun
Old 12-09-2002, 12:55 AM

Iniquite is an unknown quantity at this point
i had a lengthy relpy for th sbn thread but hit the stupid back button on my mouse and it deleted the whole thing before i could post it. but the main idea was this:
anyone who hates another because they are different is ignorant. it goes both ways. if your gonna laugh at someone and wish them harm thats wrong. a buddy ***** up a stunt and goes down yea as long as hes ok ill laugh. there was alot of ingorant and just plain stupid comments made on the sbn thread, but you cant help people that think that way. if your dumb enough to get mad at someone for criticizing your opinon, then your just as stupid as the guy that gets pissed when he wrecks his new r1 doing a wheelie. you stunt your gonna put your bike down. id laugh at that guy too. but not hate him.
i stunt and enjoy doing so. if someone is going to hate me for doing so then i guess ignorance isnt bliss cuz hes pissed off and im happy.
Old 12-09-2002, 04:49 PM
Regular StuntLifer

SpeedyCycles is an unknown quantity at this point
I have contributed my .02 to the thread. I wouldn't expect everyone to agree with me, however I put *MY* opinion addressing laughing and the "stunt guys are retards".

Frank
Old 12-10-2002, 12:55 PM
Regular StuntLifer

SpeedyCycles is an unknown quantity at this point
(this is my post from sbn, sure to **** someone off)

Re: Am I cruel? Am I wrong?

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by JasonTLR
He lost his balance and fell off and almost got ran over by a car behind him. Again, I laughed at this idiot and almost wished he got ran over.....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NIIIIIIICE.

Man do I have something hallarious for you. LMAO, this is hard to even type it's soooo funny!!

A guy on a Harley wearing no helmet (we all tell him to wear a helmet so this will be ok to laugh) crashed. He was speeding 10 MPH over the limit (we all tell him not to do that, another reason to laugh) and had a car pull out in front of him. He locked his rear wheel for 80' instead of ever using his front break (we all tell him he can stop much quicker if he uses his front break, another good reason to laugh). Anyway, when he nailed that car and flew over the hood, ha ha, ohh man, and then his head hit the ground like a melon, ahhh ha, and killed him, Ohhhh man, I cannot stop laughing...

Also, at his funeral, I was laughing harder than ever because I did not agree with what he was doing. Apperantly his family and friend thought the same because they were in tears they were laughing so hard.

I am sure several of you can understand why I was laughing, it makes me feel better and superior since I am a great rider and I love to say "I TOLD YOU SO"!!!

(NO one really died, I was just making a point of a common scenario)

Team Speedy Gonzales #3
2001 Coca-Cola Lightweight Superbike Champions