Has anyone done this bar trick yet?

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2003, 05:53 PM

John LegionST is a decent person
TEACH, thank you for explaining what the rest of us didn't want to try to!!! with FI and idle bar tricks are EASY! just draggin and climbing around like a monkey. like TEACH said, add some speed and they might get cool again cause then they aren't soooooo easy.

Easy formula to remeber:

Take anything we do now + MORE SPEED/DANGER = BETTER for crowd!!!
Old 12-15-2003, 06:11 PM
Liv fr PEACE prpre fr WAR

D-UNIT dem xpt is an unknown quantity at this point
yo man i think it looks phat...who cares what everyone else is saying......ur havin fun right????......sure if ur in a COMPETITION they might not be that technically difficult but who gives a ****....also just out of something i observed at shows the audience likes bar tricks....alot......so unless ur into competing keep working on em
Old 12-15-2003, 06:29 PM

Manny is an unknown quantity at this point
People do Cheer a lot to bar tricks .Obviously not good for competition as long as their slow. 50 mph, that souds like a challenge, Not impossible for competition anyway to show Control, Balance & Skill again. But slow ones for the crowd. They are pleasers so are "The Old" Christs, They make the crowds go Crazy. Don't know why but they do.
Old 12-15-2003, 08:01 PM
Stunt Pimp

Pat-trick is an unknown quantity at this point
good job paw paw. i love it.

yo nags and joe brown knock it off
Old 12-15-2003, 08:28 PM

sungwei is an unknown quantity at this point
Teach, thank you for explaining that too me. I get it now.

Man all you people talkin' about how easy it is to do 12s and bar tricks. I can barely wheelie! Don't make me feel too much like an *** over here!
Old 12-15-2003, 08:30 PM
Look out for big trucks!!

Rudy-eastcoastX is an unknown quantity at this point
I just took a good look at the pic- That's retarted! I would kill myself if I tried that- you da man
Old 12-15-2003, 09:06 PM
Mrs ATL Freestyle

naturalborn is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey Paw Paw , good to see some new pics
Old 12-15-2003, 09:24 PM

Paw Paw is an unknown quantity at this point
thanks for the props and thanks for the comments. I always hear everyone talking about entertaining a crowd and every crowd we do shows for love bar tricks. As far as bar tricks being gay, if they are-consider me a homo cuz I dig doing that ****. Now I know how CBO felt when everyone was ******* him out about his highchair scrape. Props to you on that CBO. I appologize for not posting it. Anyways, See yall at Stuntwars!
later, Paw Paw
Old 12-15-2003, 09:37 PM

BunaRocket is an unknown quantity at this point
You are a homo , just kidding I'm just jealous
Old 12-15-2003, 11:14 PM

daCrunk1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: haha

Originally posted by Joe Brown
yo bar tricks are gay
Old 12-15-2003, 11:27 PM
Group Moderator

AdrenalneJnky is an unknown quantity at this point
still dont quite understand the trick...get some good pics...either way its pimp !

people will always hate, 3 yrs ago u do that, and u were da man..now cause others r doing it, its easy, or gay or whateva....funny how that works though...what about the kids who r just starting out, who are starting out where the older guys started out yrs ago, they had bars then, so the younger guys have bars now...same idea to me....

joe brown didnt u have a bar on ur bike in 12oclock vid???
Old 12-16-2003, 12:38 AM

Dont' Worry Paw Paw. I guarantee It will look good at competition too. I will be doing a Puerto Rican Flag. I have talked about it but have not done it because of shoulder injury so I can not post a pick. But perhaps It will pump the croud on competition doing one. And that is a bar trick!!!!! We will see you all out there. Good Luck to Everybody. Bar tricks or not!!!

You are all an inspiration to me. I just started stunnin 3 mos. ago & I love it, Including all bar tricks. I could say I have been feeding from all you guys & My Team "Outermost" for that time. I could do all bar tricks & I love them. They are just another trick & not everyone could do them all. It does not & cannot make you a worst rider; One could still do circles over the windshield like Mark. Bar tricks are still good to have up your sleeve & I guarantee you they will make you a better rider all around. I think its actually gay if you dont do them or practice them as well. I guess I am just new to all this. I do know I have not tried the Dangler from John " Somethangfierce" or The Handglider, Paw Paw's " Code Blue ". I do wip out my stuff at about 5 to 10 mph or so, I guess that all depends where your idle sits when you are doing bar tricks 2,000 rpm??, 5,500 rpm?? 7,000 rpm?? Right?? I will tell you it is not so much fun when you fall with idle at 5,500 rpm. You guys will to wait for our Video
Old 12-16-2003, 12:54 AM

Yeah I know Johns Dangler. We rode with them a few weekends ago. I he turned aound while he was up there. It was impressive to me & I have not seen anyone else do it either except for Dustin his teammate. Anyway Over the windscreen scrape or parking it over the windshield is another bar trick! Is that one gay too?? Give me a break with bar tricks being gay. Manny Nieto " The Freaking Rican "
Old 12-16-2003, 12:58 AM

Or Ed Navarro & Dustin. WTF Am I smokin
Old 12-16-2003, 01:03 AM
AGGRESSION!

E-DUB OM is a decent person
here we go again

Its about being well rounded. WHy do people have to jump on the "thats gay bandwagon" just to be like everyone else. Ill be the first to say I respect every trick whether its rocking a dirty nasty 12 or throwing down a christ. Who gives a ****? Its a trick and everyone should be able to do it all right? Bar or no Bar. I've rocked a bar and have rocked without who cares. A stunt bike is a stunt bike and if you change your **** to please someone else I would say thats glama! This **** is getting ridiculous already.

CBO I feel you dawg. It was like when you scraped that **** highchair and everyone was baggin on how you had a bar on. WHo gives a ****. I thought it was pimp as hell and would give anyone who could do it mad props. Its a trick and thats all that matters. People on here are quick to bag on what they cant do because everyone else thinks its gay. Those are the people that are gonna get shown up in competetion. Its all about being well rounded kid.
Old 12-16-2003, 01:18 AM
It Ain't Easy Bein Cheesy

Dano is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by AdrenalneJnky
still dont quite understand the trick...get some good pics...either way its pimp !

people will always hate, 3 yrs ago u do that, and u were da man..now cause others r doing it, its easy, or gay or whateva....funny how that works though...what about the kids who r just starting out, who are starting out where the older guys started out yrs ago, they had bars then, so the younger guys have bars now...same idea to me....

joe brown didnt u have a bar on ur bike in 12oclock vid???
well put
Old 12-16-2003, 01:49 AM

Re: Re: Re: haha

Originally posted by nags
no one down here has a bar.

Even anthony built a full fairing streetbike with no bar and he rocks it more than his stunt bike

I just watched a video of Dorzi, Darious," Yourself" Joe Brown rocking in Florida & Anthony had a bar. He scraped over the windshield. He had a bar & that **** was not gay. Hey Joe, Did you tell him that scrapping over the windshield was gay?? Tell him that a rookie here at Albuquerque thought it rocked.
Old 12-16-2003, 01:58 AM

MARLBORO2005 is an unknown quantity at this point
Old 12-16-2003, 02:39 AM

Word!!
Old 12-16-2003, 06:51 AM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough
just for the record: i dont think most of us here are 'hating' or '*******' the trick, as a matter of fact, if you read my posts closely, you will see me giving props-twice.

the problem here gentlemen is general lack of knowledge by the general population.

the reason you hear people saying bar tricks are gay is because they are. personally, my FI bar has rust all over it, i like to stand in it, thats all.

two years ago, or even a year ago, the 12 bus went by for the first time. most people on this site weren't even riding sportbikes-or if they were, they were watching people like joe brown and ant and others doing these tricks right when they first came out. These tricks have been around (maybe not this specific variation) for some time now and have proven easy to duplicate-as evidenced by all the clowns on this site who can scrape, but cant do a rolling burnout or an endo to save their life- no, this does not make you god.

it is the same thing as you telling someone else that 100mph sitdown, highspeed, low altitude flybys are gay-it is because people have been doing them for years and it is proven that it doesnt take much skill.

no offense to the rider or the trick, i am not even talking about him....but, all you suckers out there pretending to know what you are talking about, "knock it off, cuz your **** aint tight"....be the pioneer, not the person who simply repeats what others have already done. too many shyte talkers not giving the respect that needs to be given-when you come up with something new and innovative, then your bucket of an opinion will hold water. until then, work on damming up all those holes in your games!

sorry for the rant, getting of topic a little, but some things need to be said-i got more things coming that need to be said as well.

The Teacher

Quick Reply: Has anyone done this bar trick yet?