Has anyone done this bar trick yet?

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2003, 12:37 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Re: haha

Originally posted by Rudy-eastcoastX
Still no bar Joe- Old school NYC style, I love it.
no one down here has a bar.

Even anthony built a full fairing streetbike with no bar and he rocks it more than his stunt bike
Old 12-15-2003, 12:43 AM
1 footer wheelies!

Sillyneck is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Re: haha

Originally posted by nags

Even anthony built a full fairing streetbike with no bar and he rocks it more than his stunt bike
really? people out here have bars all over the place. 1/2 the clowns wouldn't know how to scrape that **** if they had to either.
Old 12-15-2003, 12:53 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Re: Re: Re: haha

Originally posted by Sillyneck
really? people out here have bars all over the place. 1/2 the clowns wouldn't know how to scrape that **** if they had to either.
these days having a bar is like having the newest Carbon Fiber exhaust
Old 12-15-2003, 12:56 AM

pussycat can only hope to improve
whatever man ..bar or no bar , its how you rock ur bike is all.
Old 12-15-2003, 01:18 AM

RichieDubs is an unknown quantity at this point
mousetrapping the trick in the first pic must get interesting.
Old 12-15-2003, 01:33 AM
It Ain't Easy Bein Cheesy

Dano is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by RichieDubs
mousetrapping the trick in the first pic must get interesting.

it would be like a wrestling move when you snap your kneck
Old 12-15-2003, 09:13 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Dirty B is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by ZANNMANN
well even if you did create the rick ,most of the time its not claimed or named till after its been done in competition. in most ectreme sports anyway.
lata,
mike
Good point. It's just a rumor until it's been documented in competition.
Old 12-15-2003, 09:33 AM
kav

kav is an unknown quantity at this point
i gotta see video of that. How the hell do u hold yourself up like that?.....Oh yeah how long can u hold it?
Old 12-15-2003, 09:37 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
I got a trick like that called the flying camel. Go further forward and flap your arms. Its real gay. Reeeeeall gay.
Old 12-15-2003, 09:40 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Re: Re: haha

Originally posted by nags
My bar saves my bike about 10 times every time I ride. Think of it as protection for your tail.
Old 12-15-2003, 10:19 AM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough
the reason everyone is saying bar tricks are gay is because they are easy...not knocking your trick, dont even think i could do it.

lets take a look back in history. back when kyle woods invented the apehanger, the whole point was to do the trick and then climb back onto the bike while it was still moving, and then ride away in a wheelie....carburation had a lot to do with this because if you left it up there too long, the bike would stall. So you had to have enough momentum to keep the bike sliding (no one even had a clue about the idle back then) while you did the trick, as well as do the trick cleanly and quickly enough to get back down before the bike stalled.

zip ahead to today where everyone and their mother can put the bike on the bar...some with skill, most without skill...then add fuel injection to the mix. now your bike runs forever on the tail and you can turn the idle up and simply drag the bike at two mph all day as long as you have a flat surface...this does not take any skill at all. you can simply turn the idle up, slam the tail down, and settle onto the bar and do whatever you want-almost as if the bike wasnt even moving.

now, if you wanna add some speed into these bar tricks, they might start being as cool as they used to be....

hope htis makes sense, i just spent two hours snowblowing and my fingers are cold.

The Teacher
Old 12-15-2003, 12:08 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Dirty B is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by TEACH C6
the reason everyone is saying bar tricks are gay is because they are easy...not knocking your trick, dont even think i could do it.

lets take a look back in history. back when kyle woods invented the apehanger, the whole point was to do the trick and then climb back onto the bike while it was still moving, and then ride away in a wheelie....carburation had a lot to do with this because if you left it up there too long, the bike would stall. So you had to have enough momentum to keep the bike sliding (no one even had a clue about the idle back then) while you did the trick, as well as do the trick cleanly and quickly enough to get back down before the bike stalled.

zip ahead to today where everyone and their mother can put the bike on the bar...some with skill, most without skill...then add fuel injection to the mix. now your bike runs forever on the tail and you can turn the idle up and simply drag the bike at two mph all day as long as you have a flat surface...this does not take any skill at all. you can simply turn the idle up, slam the tail down, and settle onto the bar and do whatever you want-almost as if the bike wasnt even moving.

now, if you wanna add some speed into these bar tricks, they might start being as cool as they used to be....

hope htis makes sense, i just spent two hours snowblowing and my fingers are cold.

The Teacher
Makes sense to me.
Old 12-15-2003, 12:44 PM

Hondafan is an unknown quantity at this point
its ALL about style
Old 12-15-2003, 12:51 PM

BunaRocket is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm telling you this trick is . I'll have to do a better job with the camera next time, cause it's NOT LIKE THE CAPTAIN AMERICA (he's holding onto his fairing brace on the front of the windscreen and doing a handstand, not on the clip on's and jumping up there for a sec and coming down). I wish I knew how to post up the video of it.

Oh, Kav, he can hold it up there for a long time. With his weight,, and strength, as long as he wants too.
I'll say it like I said the other day, Props to ya PawPaw. Good to see someone trying new things.
Old 12-15-2003, 01:05 PM
bp chaser

Originally posted by TEACH C6

The Teacher
You guys must all have your bars too long. Gotta keep it at least as short as the stock tail, if not shorter. My tire starts to break loose if I use the idle on a drag trick.
Old 12-15-2003, 01:15 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough
Originally posted by MikeM
You guys must all have your bars too long. Gotta keep it at least as short as the stock tail, if not shorter. My tire starts to break loose if I use the idle on a drag trick.

Freestyle Ingenuity bars are what I am talking about, and they are the standard as far as I'm concerned..

peace, love, and chaingrease!

Teach

ps. just like i said before, the trick sounds pretty cool and pretty hard-prolly even more so if you are going faster than idle speed while scraping....innovation is the key to advancement.
Old 12-15-2003, 01:22 PM
CAT

CAT is an unknown quantity at this point
Sweet trick PawPaw.

After a couple of looks you can tell it's NOT the "Captian America" are we going to get to see it at Stuntwars????

Let us know when you're coming in!

~CAT
Old 12-15-2003, 02:08 PM
Lick Tha Ballz

JPratt can only hope to improve
I think kevin from ASJ does a trick like that. http://www.riotradio.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=3145
Old 12-15-2003, 04:02 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Jay Carnes will become famous soon enough
50 mph ape hangers are where its at.
Old 12-15-2003, 04:34 PM
2 Up or Shut Up

wheeliesteve is an unknown quantity at this point
paw paw, can i have your autograph? you're my hero

Quick Reply: Has anyone done this bar trick yet?