Gorka spoke ! now let this sink in !

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2003, 02:34 AM

Wheelie Boy is an unknown quantity at this point
I dont feel like lookin for the quote, but darius said something like "there are some pro riders who cant even shift in a wheelie"
Old 12-02-2003, 02:40 AM
I Love To Post!

WETPAVEMENT is a decent person
Originally posted by binder929rr
nope, can't let it be. i posted my peace on it and you got all hippie saying "why can't it just be about fun".....

you wanna hold hands too?
Go over Hooked on Phonics volume 3 again 'how to read'

.........I said
"I'd rather just have fun and not worry about it" So you can take that hippie **** home son.

and no I dont wanna hold your hand queer, who knows were that thing has been??
Old 12-02-2003, 02:42 AM
back in the saddle again

binder929rr is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by WETPAVEMENT
Go over Hooked on Phonics volume 3 again 'how to read'

.........I said
"I'd rather just have fun and not worry about it" So you can take that hippie **** home son.

and no I dont wanna hold your hand queer, who knows were that thing has been??
i can list some places it's been....but yo momma might get mad if i go tellin our business.
Old 12-02-2003, 02:59 AM
HoOk

J-Hook is an unknown quantity at this point
having fun does not = serious, and throwin the first stone does not = serious....... childish **** talking gets us no further than we are!!!!!!!!!

the sport doesnt get any further by anyone putting someone else down. CrazyJ started a SERIOUS POST about ASPECTS OF STUNTING... aspects, plural, meaning more than one thing....... we all started out just messin around doin wheelies/endos/burnouts..... if you choose to go farther, you cant just be the joe brown of endos, or the Tony D of circles, or Darius of 1300ft coasters, or the THEW of "did he just do what i think he did????" or the eric hoenshell (i know i butchered his name, we all cant be the j-hook of name killing) of "yeah no handed circles and one handed fiddy circles"
if you choose to step it up to ya
if you stick to just doin it to have fun, still, i say to ya

get rid of the haterade and dont let other people get to you..... its hilarious watching peoples emotions or "pride" get the best of them
Holla atcha boy! Captain (J-)Hook
Old 12-02-2003, 04:13 AM
FREESTYLE ARTIST

Tony D is an unknown quantity at this point
It was pretty funny to watch some people as they stood there and missed the burnout bus,stoppie bus,and 12 bus-- I dont think some of the guys could have burned out in a car it was so bad!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-02-2003, 07:57 AM

DCMETRO1 is an unknown quantity at this point
this is amazing to me as well, i would think anyone considered a pro could do all the basics very well way before doing 12's etc...
Old 12-02-2003, 08:10 AM

notright is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking

I WAS PISSED FOR WALKIN ALL THE WAY TO THE END OF THE TRACK FOR THOSE DRY HOPPIN BURNOUTS AND THOSE 20FT ENDOS I HATE SAYING IT BUT IT SUCKED ...I'M NOT A ALL-STAR
BUT I WAS MAD FOR NOT ENTERING MYSELF(SLACKER)
Old 12-02-2003, 08:19 AM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough
wow. gorka has spoken. i better go practice my tire roasters and chinese wheelies IN THE EFFING SnOW!!!

if you are just opening your eyes now, there is nothing to see anymore.

Mr. McNeil
Old 12-02-2003, 08:26 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

HOLDINGITBIG will become famous soon enoughHOLDINGITBIG will become famous soon enough
I agree with this as well .... peeps are 12in now, but I gaurentee if you brought some of them out on the street, they wouldn't be able to hang. Granted 12in is good and everything, but it's definitely not the "end all", and you aren't gonna be considered a "good" rider until you can prove that you are very well rounded.
Old 12-02-2003, 08:31 AM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough
Originally posted by TEACH C6
if you are just opening your eyes now, there is nothing to see anymore.

thats my little teacher

I am glad we are all so happy that the NSRA decided to make it a requirement that all riders must be able to do acrobatics, wheelies, stoppies and burnouts before they could even have a chance of winning....its such an innovative idea....wow

cuz those freestyle competitions where guys were winning with just wheelies and acrobatics were starting to suck
Old 12-02-2003, 08:35 AM
*Rockstar*

vertical_joe is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by Tony D
It was pretty funny to watch some people as they stood there and missed the burnout bus,stoppie bus,and 12 bus-- I dont think some of the guys could have burned out in a car it was so bad!!!!!!!!!!

Old 12-02-2003, 11:17 AM

sdudgeonr6 is an unknown quantity at this point
is highway combs in front of the cops a category?? because if so i got that one on lock....
-sean
Old 12-02-2003, 11:54 AM
HoOk

J-Hook is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by sdudgeonr6
is highway combs in front of the cops a category?? because if so i got that one on lock....
-sean
no that just adds to that bad image stunters have that most are trying to overcome...........
Old 12-02-2003, 11:55 AM
JUST CLOWNING!

120clown is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by J-Hook
no that just adds to that bad image stunters have that most are trying to overcome...........
i herd that!
Old 12-02-2003, 01:14 PM
Hater proof

CrazyJ is a decent person
Originally posted by Tony D

this post is the best post i have ever read ...tell it like it is tell it like it is !
Old 12-02-2003, 01:15 PM

Fizzer is an unknown quantity at this point
Who cares, highway wheelies are the most pimp stunt there is anyway. When i can do that good, im happy. I have no desire to 12 or roll out endos.
Old 12-02-2003, 01:19 PM
Hater proof

CrazyJ is a decent person
Originally posted by J-Hook
having fun does not = serious, and throwin the first stone does not = serious....... childish **** talking gets us no further than we are!!!!!!!!!

the sport doesnt get any further by anyone putting someone else down. CrazyJ started a SERIOUS POST about ASPECTS OF STUNTING... aspects, plural, meaning more than one thing....... we all started out just messin around doin wheelies/endos/burnouts..... if you choose to go farther, you cant just be the joe brown of endos, or the Tony D of circles, or Darius of 1300ft coasters, or the THEW of "did he just do what i think he did????" or the eric hoenshell (i know i butchered his name, we all cant be the j-hook of name killing) of "yeah no handed circles and one handed fiddy circles"
if you choose to step it up to ya
if you stick to just doin it to have fun, still, i say to ya

get rid of the haterade and dont let other people get to you..... its hilarious watching peoples emotions or "pride" get the best of them
Holla atcha boy! Captain (J-)Hook

J u have a good point also ..very very true But the whole thing isnt about " if u want to step up the game " there are so many people who are on stuntlife and who stuntride who run there mouth like there some bigtime pro and "i got circles this and that " and "im better than u ar" but as Tony and gorka said its pretty sad when Comp time comes and u cant do a freakin rollin burnout ..................its like going through school ...and forgetting your ****in times tables! i mean **** come on just because u can spell real good and write real good dont mean ur the best in your class!

Old 12-02-2003, 01:25 PM
I Love To Post!

WETPAVEMENT is a decent person
true..........
Old 12-02-2003, 01:26 PM
back in the saddle again

binder929rr is an unknown quantity at this point
amen
Old 12-02-2003, 01:31 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

HOLDINGITBIG will become famous soon enoughHOLDINGITBIG will become famous soon enough
yep .. still agree .... you should be able to do everything. If there are riders who are BIG and cant move around as well and do combos and ****, then they need to realize they are never going to beat anyone who can. It sucks to say, but it's all about WHAT you can do as whole, not how well you can do ONE trick

Quick Reply: Gorka spoke ! now let this sink in !