Holy sh!t you guys are gods in your own right, I am gettin it now!!!!!!!Fuk yea!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2003, 01:21 AM
I Have Too Much Free Time

bikerboy has a spectacular aura aboutbikerboy has a spectacular aura about
Holy **** you guys are gods in your own right, I am gettin it now!!!!!!!*** yea!!!

I finally did it today. I think I am gettin the hang of it finally. When you guys mentioned throttle control, holy
**** did you mean it. I get it now...I rev now and you have to bring it UP high as ***. It get the feeling like this. As I am bringing it up it accelerates and then comes down....I was doing it wrong....When you guess say bring it up I DID and that thing is like whoooopppheeee.....Scared the *** out of me at first but I am used to getting off the ground everytime but not that high. It's all about that throttle control baybeeee....... I hit it now and get it up up up....Nothing like you guys's 12's but high for me....It feels weird. It doesn't feel like its low any more. You don't have to beat the **** out of it to keep it up. It feels like you are "rolling" on the back wheel for a balance. You kind of teeter totter while giving it more or less gas.The higher you get and keep steady then you don't have to WHACK it anymore like getting it up from when the wheel is on the ground. It's hard to explain but you get it. When you guys say when you "know when you go back too far" I guess you have to experiment enough to know when to far is too far. I am getting just about high enough to have an idea. I went to do it tonight but the damn weather was kicken my a$$. It's 31 degrees. After heading out to the spot I saw a cop driving by and my hands thereafter started to freeze literally. I could barely move the fingers. I need to go in these boxes to find these damned leather kevlar gloves.... Tomorrow I am back out to get it down right.......

All I can say is it feels ****** cool as hell. It felt like I was riding a bike for the first time almost 16 yrs ago.,....I ghot all giddy and jiggly and screamin " Yeeeeeaaaaaaaahhhh Fuuuuuuukkkin Wooooow""*** Holy **** ****** *****" etc....

Now all I do is kinda figure out to bring it just a liiiittle higher and I hit the balnace point. Then I can learn to clutch it. I did this in 1st so nothing big. I tried to clutch second today and did a wheelie like I always did before today. Like a 1.5ft. ...But I felt comfortable.....

I did it again and came up a little higher. I stopped b/c I have one prob.....

My fork seals started leaking a little today after gettin this beotch up today. Should I keep on rockin it and just keep adding fork oil until I get the money to get it replaced. Or should I stop now and wait? It leaks a little but then stops as some of you know. But still barely dribbles. I mean barely. If you wipe it it'll take a little bit and you won't even know its leaking unless you touch it.........

What would you do???????

Well, how about this, what is best for the bike? Will t screw up anything leaving it like this and just keep filling it with oil or have them replaced to later be replaced again.....

Last edited by bikerboy; 11-28-2003 at 01:24 AM.
Old 11-28-2003, 02:32 AM
FREESTYLE ARTIST

Tony D is an unknown quantity at this point
WOW---------- COOL!!!!??????
Old 11-28-2003, 03:14 AM

Hell yeah it was man. I am going again tomorrow to DO the damn thing......

Hey what do you say about the forks seals????? Yea or Nay????
Old 11-28-2003, 04:26 AM
go **** yourself

brian127 is an unknown quantity at this point
some people are slow and some are just asses

Last edited by brian127; 11-28-2003 at 04:37 AM.
Old 11-28-2003, 06:49 AM

Originally posted by brian127
some people are slow and some are just asses

OK. Hopefully I am neither one.....

No I didn;t have bunches of money like you to *** my stuff up (hence mommy and daddy/ rich grandpa etc) and the fear of things had me spooked after a friend and myself tried to wheelie almost killed ourselves being dumb in highschool. We decided to quit. I decided to come back. I have ridden for 16 yrs. I'll take the best of them on the track, as stunts will get you kicked out buddy in case you didn't know. The track is different than the street. ****Go ahead and get some tobacco to chew*** You think your far? I want you then to teach me to stunt since you are the best of them all around you conceited fool.

I am playing football, well, until my ankle got fukked (check the posts). I am about 2 hrs from you. I'll drive over there to where you are and have me watched by you personally............

When you first learn to ride and you're uncle or dad/ neighbor/ what ever the *** came and talked **** to you. What did you do???????

Did you quit like a punk?

'Or did you keep ridin'?

Talk **** man......I don't care. This has been 2 weeks of trying.....I have been too busy to master it in the amount of time available...I am not your son or your little boy. I have things to fukin take care of that are ALOT more important than riding a ****** bike. Like eating man. You think I am bullsh!tting????

Listen you are a stunter....Listen, never mind, I am not going to go there. You are a Kansas/ Oklahoma/ etc person. I have nothing against you guys. But I have learned over the time, that I have been here, and that you guys down here have a big headed persona to you. Which means you think you are bigger and better than others.

When, if you were to go were my mom grew up (the Bronx) or my pops (Watts that's in LA smart guy) you wouldn't say a damn thing, and if you did you would not live very long..... Man I would looooooooooooooooooooovvve for you to try to flap those lips back home.... But I know though. You are protected by the net and your screen. And I am not trying to start a fued b/t us. you came off as a fukked up punk *** ****** ****** ******* you punk bitch! Damn, You are getting me ticked. But i am alright. I just think you need to calm down a little and not say anything if you have nothing constructive to say. Damn is it that much of a necesity that you must get your post counts up???? If so there is a post ***** room pal.

I will come up there man. You act like Dorthy and TOTO clicking your heels. You are home toots. Ain't no place like home huh? Good ol' Kansas.........Kyuk Kyuk

And I will come. I NEVER trust these people out here (Kansas, OK, Missouri or anything around here). They are twisted in their thinking. So, When I come up I will have a few OU football team players ( hopfully my boys given schedules with the games and myself, and maybe call the cops to make sure **** is fair. Her brother is with the, *** it, I am tired of this idiocy. Why vent with you? You in your country town why would we want to lose our careers over some stupid *** like you bit**??????

Seriously though man. I am not going to waste my time one you. But I will come up there if you want...My girl is from Kansas. So maybe, aside from the stuntin' world, can get you put in a nice place for the night or more.

Quit being so cocky like you are ALL that. I guess you guys aren't so smart. Get your tobacco man. And go sit on the porch...........

Man, you are getting me very heated dude. If I came off too fierce then you deserved it and just let it go. I have better things to vent about than you........

I have never came to you in the wrong way bit*h. Its been 2 weeks trying and not even near that amount of time actually doing it....I ask but did I practice like a hillbilly like you? No I have other things to keep on my mind busy. This is not my career, my life, my EVERYTHING!!!!!! This is nothing more than a "hobby". So on top of that you haven't even been active here with the rest of us. So don't come back trying to gain status by talking your ****..

I'm done.
Maybe you need to be more helpful .........

What ever happened to good game, nice shot, etc. Or more in terms of this.....Nice, now just get it a bit further or?????? You gawd damn jerk.....*** you punk............

You didn't even answer my question regarding the forks........

You are just one of those stupid *** people who thinks they are actually smart.........And never realize that they are "actually", well, sort of short a few things inside our little craniums

Last edited by bikerboy; 11-28-2003 at 07:02 AM.
Old 11-28-2003, 07:01 AM

super1000 is an unknown quantity at this point
i bought a 98 gixxer 750 when they first came out... awsome bike it was the first street i used to try and learn wheelies, stoppies and sh*t... u may want to regear it if already haven't i noticed a big difference after i did

where do u play football at?
Old 11-28-2003, 09:45 AM

mustang954 is an unknown quantity at this point
Old 11-28-2003, 10:28 AM
Lick Tha Ballz

JPratt can only hope to improve
lol, Now thats gangsta...

You tell'em bikerboy, everybody is gangsta until they walk in the right hood.

But damn bro, you dont have to right a short story every time to get your point across...

Last edited by JPratt; 11-28-2003 at 12:23 PM.
Old 11-28-2003, 10:32 AM

Jay Carnes will become famous soon enough
those are some long reply's! :YEAH
Old 11-28-2003, 01:10 PM
go **** yourself

that wasnt directed toward u bikerboy. it was directed toward tony d's sarcastic comment, but i see where he's coming from now, so to your post
wow -------- cool?????? sorry, how do u really feel

Last edited by brian127; 11-28-2003 at 01:21 PM.
Old 11-28-2003, 01:46 PM
WHEELIES "R" US

Jope is a decent person
I got the same feeling when I did that chit, loved it and still do. Keep up the good work bro.
Old 11-28-2003, 02:55 PM

Originally posted by super1000
i bought a 98 gixxer 750 when they first came out... awsome bike it was the first street i used to try and learn wheelies, stoppies and sh*t... u may want to regear it if already haven't i noticed a big difference after i did

where do u play football at?
Oklahoma State Sooners
Old 11-28-2003, 02:56 PM

Ninja Jay is an unknown quantity at this point
God damn biker boy, letting out a little frustration or what.

but not to get of the topic. thats real cool that you got your 12's down. hopefully i will be able to do them some time soon. but keep up the good work.
Old 11-28-2003, 02:58 PM

Originally posted by JPratt
lol, Now thats gangsta...

You tell'em bikerboy, everybody is gangsta until they walk in the right hood.

But damn bro, you dont have to right a short story every time to get your point across...

Its a ****** habit..... I just write and **** and just like that energizer bunny I keep on ****** going....
Old 11-28-2003, 03:03 PM

Originally posted by 1000ceecee
those are some long reply's! :YEAH
Old 11-28-2003, 03:06 PM

dont worry about it dog. if you got it on your mind then just let it out. cause im sitten at work bored as fukk and i dont have anything better to do.
Old 11-28-2003, 03:25 PM

You see?

Most of you guys are being really cool about it.

That's it.... And for Brian, damn I didn't mean to come off so harsh but you need to make yourself clear as to who you are giving the statement to. I had no idea.

Then you say this......*****but i see where he's coming from now, so to your post
wow -------- cool?????? sorry, how do u really feel*******

Where the hell is he coming from? Maybe from a "pro's " point of view, I get the impression that you guess are like "wow big ****** deal" So if its such a low accomplishment and you know sooo much about everything then why didn't you or him answer the question abou the forks..... I don't see where he is coming from besides like "big deal".........

How do I really feel you ask? Well, I think I explained that already.........
Old 11-28-2003, 03:37 PM

on my last bike (1993 gsxr 750) i had a leak in my forks and just said fukk it and road anyways. but i sold the bike shortly after the seal had broken. so i dont know personally about refilling the forks with any kind of long term leaking. my friend has an old honda 600 that is fork seals are busted on that too. he just put some duct tape on them and keeps putting fluid in them and doesnt have too much of a problem. its just i little more touchy at times. if its not too much money, then i would see how much a repair would be. if its alot then go back to the old saying how zip ties and duct tape works wonders.

keep up the good work.

jason
Old 11-28-2003, 04:00 PM

I.B-speedy is an unknown quantity at this point
holy crap, that took forever to read. , good luck wit the 12n'
Old 11-28-2003, 04:30 PM
go **** yourself

nevermind like i said sorry, i just didnt make myself clear, i didnt want to answer that question about forks because i have no idea about it. i just dont like comments that try to make someone feel like a retard, especially when they are just learning, and it backfired i made u feel like a retard, sorry, since we are on the subject who told u my life story, because u are way wrong, ill set u straight if u would like to hear it.

Last edited by brian127; 11-28-2003 at 04:46 PM.

Quick Reply: Holy sh!t you guys are gods in your own right, I am gettin it now!!!!!!!Fuk yea!!!