Thanksgiving For The Stunt Community...

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2003, 01:01 PM
Creater/Founder

shugga will become famous soon enough
Thanksgiving For The Stunt Community...

Its Thanksgiving today. Which means its a day for giving thanks. Id like to take a few minutes of everyone's dat and give thanks to the people who truly deserve it.

So Lets make a list here of the people that we all think influenced the sport the most so far. People who have contributed above and beyond the call of duty and have been assisting with the progression of it all. There are so many people that have been contributing over the past few years. Who are the top people in your minds? These dont have to be the people you see everyday, but the ones working the thankless jobs of bustin thier asses behind to scenes to make the sport what it is and could be.

**Please do not respond if you are going to say your neighbor down the street or the guy that thought up the new and latest trick**

Here are some of my ideas...

- Kenneth Abbott - XSBA organizer and many peoples connection between stunters and corporate America.
- Martin B - He created Asphalt Magazine which spreads the word in a positive light and he puts forth the best effort he possibly can for that magazine witch helps us all.
- StarBoyz - Thier popularity for years. How many of us got into the stunting cqause of them. I did. (travels, magazines, videos, merchandise, etc)
StarBoyz StuntFest was the 1st event of its kind. The 1st real stunt competition with multiple groups.
- Todd Colbert- videos like Judgement Day and events like StuntFest and StuntWars...
- Aaron Frank and Superstreetbike magazine - Helping to bring the sport mainstream into newsstands nationwide.

Who do you think contributes to the growth of the sport in a positive light?
Old 11-27-2003, 01:06 PM
BEST RIDER EVER

taubr unit is an unknown quantity at this point
Pretty much everyone that is stunnin. Without them/us there would be no vids, mags, comps. Lets all keep truckin, if it got us this far it WILL get us further!!!
Old 11-27-2003, 01:06 PM
Stunlife's #1 Gimp!

Shaggy is an unknown quantity at this point
And Greg "Shugga" Walsh for creating the worlds largest stunt related message board that provides 14,000 + people a place to meet and discuss the sport.
Old 11-27-2003, 01:32 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

GSE Mike is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by Shaggy
And Greg "Shugga" Walsh for creating the worlds largest stunt related message board that provides 14,000 + people a place to meet and discuss the sport.
Old 11-27-2003, 01:32 PM
that guy

CHIMNEY is an unknown quantity at this point
just every1 how cares about this sport and thank you for bring it this far already more work to do but thanks to every1
Old 11-27-2003, 02:21 PM

WrecklessR6 is an unknown quantity at this point
I want to give thanks to the police who harass us whenever we leave our driveways.. I would like to give thanks to the makers of Biker Boys, For totally putting an image to us that we are wreckless and endanger other people.. Any other thanks that i should add?
Old 11-27-2003, 03:37 PM

sungwei is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by WrecklessR6
I want to give thanks to the police who harass us whenever we leave our driveways.. I would like to give thanks to the makers of Biker Boys, For totally putting an image to us that we are wreckless and endanger other people.. Any other thanks that i should add?
Yeah, how bout that new movie comin' out torque which further bastardizes the scene?

I'm just thankful that after 4.5 years of riding and being stupid I still am well enough to ride.
Old 11-27-2003, 04:11 PM

gixxer750rider will become famous soon enough
I.B.W.S. Jerry your right we got it this far and im sure we can get it alot further. and Shaggy im with ya on that shugga has done a great job. keep doin the great work bro , and i would like to thank all of us stunners and the fans were would we be without the fans .
Old 11-27-2003, 05:38 PM

Dactyl is an unknown quantity at this point

I cant help but to mention the starboyz since i spend most of my time on their forums because I live in Akron, Ohio so those are my hometown boyz.....they have the name and the popularity and really are the godfathers of stunting........
Old 11-27-2003, 05:42 PM
ZIMBABWE!!!!!!!!!!

LSR Najwa is an unknown quantity at this point
Greg DEFINATELY deserves the most thanks for giving us all a place to go and hang and all!!
Old 11-27-2003, 05:46 PM

Rich-NY is an unknown quantity at this point
Shugga out of everyone I think you need to be thanked....for everything you've done for this website and its members.

Happy Turkey Day everyone.
Old 11-27-2003, 10:46 PM
Creater/Founder

shugga will become famous soon enough
Thanks guys
Old 11-27-2003, 10:49 PM

GSE Mike is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by Shugga
Thanks guys
YOU DA MAN
Old 11-27-2003, 11:37 PM
StarBoyz Staff

GUMBY is an unknown quantity at this point
**** FU*K ****

Where do I start???? Then Where do I end????? I have met some of the greatest people on this fine planet called earth Because of the STARBOYZ!!!! People like SHUGGA DICK and the list would go on and on...but i'll forget someone or say someone that people dont like and you guys will go crazy on me so I'll just say they know who you are HAPPY THANKSGIVING
Old 11-28-2003, 01:04 AM
BiZ

BiZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Thanksgiving For The Stunt Community...

Originally posted by Shugga

- Kenneth Abbott - XSBA organizer and many peoples connection between stunters and corporate America.
- Martin B - He created Asphalt Magazine which spreads the word in a positive light and he puts forth the best effort he possibly can for that magazine witch helps us all.
- StarBoyz - Thier popularity for years. How many of us got into the stunting cqause of them. I did. (travels, magazines, videos, merchandise, etc)
StarBoyz StuntFest was the 1st event of its kind. The 1st real stunt competition with multiple groups.
- Todd Colbert- videos like Judgement Day and events like StuntFest and StuntWars...
- Aaron Frank and Superstreetbike magazine - Helping to bring the sport mainstream into newsstands nationwide.

Who do you think contributes to the growth of the sport in a positive light?
I'd also like to add Las Vegas Extremes

no matter the hate towards the group or back talk of personalities and management, they too like todd and the starboyz played a big role in the forth coming of what we all see now.

I can remember when 5 mile wheelies were the prime achievement, and fastest wheelie was something to brag about.

I can even remember scott telling me he was interested in producing a video for a stunt team out in chicago called loose cannons extremes...later on I got to meet the crew that year..interesting isnt it...how everything just seemed to fall into place???

I do give alot of credit for to organizers who put effort to put on competitions no matter the size of scale of the show. all of the hardwork that goes out to the smaller individuals who put their best efforts into making things happen all made a big difference and continues to do so. I find the stunt world to be a world ruled with no rules..and even the little guy can make it happen if he/she puts their mind to it.
Old 11-28-2003, 01:29 AM

THOMAS COLLINS is an unknown quantity at this point
id thank the stunna cause i was one of those cats hangin on the fence in awe of what i saw.
went out bought a bike and have been riding ever since.
Old 11-28-2003, 01:44 AM
I Have Too Much Free Time

bikerboy has a spectacular aura aboutbikerboy has a spectacular aura about
That's the first guy I thought of.............

Old 11-28-2003, 04:41 AM
Erion 929 Pimp

DoubleRJef is an unknown quantity at this point
definitely have to give thanks to my boy Shugg! Without all the work that he does this site would not be what it is.
Old 11-28-2003, 01:41 PM
2 WHEELS UP!

Kyle_PBZ is a decent person
Lets not forget Motorcycle Street and Strip Magazine. They cover all the XSBA and don't get much credit.

Quick Reply: Thanksgiving For The Stunt Community...