Thumb brakes

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2003, 10:32 AM

Radguy is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey Tony can you post pics of your set up here?
Old 11-28-2003, 02:48 PM
FREESTYLE ARTIST

Tony D is an unknown quantity at this point
Definatly should be clases--- I would take a handicap any day at a comp no problem
Old 11-28-2003, 02:53 PM
www.myspace.com/emrock

Emrock is a decent person
Originally posted by Tony D
Definatly should be clases--- I would take a handicap any day at a comp no problem
yeah ur gunna need it j/k
Old 11-28-2003, 03:01 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Jay Carnes will become famous soon enough
i enter the mentally handicapped class.

have you seen my baseball?
Old 11-28-2003, 03:37 PM
ROWDY'S WHEELIES

atl freestyle is an unknown quantity at this point
rear brake levers are definately something i want to do for next season
Old 11-28-2003, 08:08 PM

redlinejesse is an unknown quantity at this point
hey Ant I would like to see your set up, all your stuff is awsome, I was checking out the paint on your bike in gainsville, well done!!!!

As far as the class, instead of stock and modified wouldn't it be more like Pro and beginer. Cause anyone that has been in the game long enough to have a modified bike can rip on a stock bike. Take Tony D for instance, Ant just cause you have been riding modified for sometime now, I'm sure if I asked you to rip the tail of a brand new stock bike you wouldn't have any problem. So would their be regulations for stock, cause if I just started and I haven't been in the sport long enough to even know what a big sprocket of handbrake is for I wouldn't want to go up aginst Tony D!!! What would stop us from grabing a stock bike somewhere just so we can compete in both classes, more events mean more chances of winning some $$$ am I right??? Now Ant probally wouldn't do both classes but would there be and regulations too keep peps like Kyle Woods, or Tony D out of that class, cause if you can ride a bike as modified as their bikes chances are they can jump on your stock bike and school you.........Ant correct me if I'm wrong!!!!!
Old 11-28-2003, 08:27 PM

Thew1096 is an unknown quantity at this point
Matt Swartz once said "don't bitch about the tool you pick for the job". Just cause its modified doesn't mean its better. As long as there are quality judges that can differentiate between highchair scrape with hand brake and highchair w/o who cares. Execution would be the same but difficulty would be higher for the rider w/o. However when the rider with the hand brake busts out a highchair circle, you better have something to counter with.

I can't say if I'll ever change to dirtbike bars because I think they will get in the way of my acrobatics, but I am a Streetbike Freestyler and can't think of any reason why I should fight my equipment just to do a trick.

As our sport evolves we have to keep our minds open to new things but also remember what got us here. The kid in the stands can't relate to a fully streetfightered bike and thats how we have to build our sport. By getting the younger generation to go out and buy bikes and start doing what we do. So, Chauncey, talk to a few of your friends and see if they'll buy bikes.

One Love,
Thew
Old 11-28-2003, 08:40 PM
back in the saddle again

binder929rr is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by thew1096
So, Chauncey, talk to a few of your friends and see if they'll buy bikes.

low blow, but very classic.
Old 11-29-2003, 10:06 PM
myspace.com/reality631

Reality is an unknown quantity at this point
this is a funny topic once again

like ant said when i came around w/ the hand brake over a year ago everybody was oh **** check that out.now people are putting them on there bikes due to the progression of the sport.
what is funny as well is that now that more and more people r getting circles.it's now concidered gay.

well check this i don't give a *** if i have to put a rocket pack on my bike to do a trick u can bet your bank account i'm gonna have 1 on my bike.

bottom line do what ever it takes.

oh and p.s doesn't it also seem funny that the people who talk **** 1st are most of the riders who suck and r busy on the comp and not out learning how to ride.

so to everyone who talks **** do us all a favor go learn how to ride.and come back in 3 yrs
Old 11-29-2003, 10:11 PM
www.myspace.com/emrock

Emrock is a decent person
u tell them ronnie
Old 11-30-2003, 03:32 AM
FREESTYLE ARTIST

Ronnie you are crackin me up!!!! I can see it now, you zoomin around with a fukin rocket strapped to your **** doin backflip superman seat grabs with the orange cowboy hat on!!!!

Jessie Being on a stock bike is the best way to learn, Ive modified mine so much for a few reasons I do a lot of shows is tight places - I practice all the time- I compete And Im getting older and want to learn some new **** ------- But hang out for about one more week my friends my streetbike will be done soon!!!!
Old 11-30-2003, 03:40 AM
Hater proof

CrazyJ is a decent person
Cbo your **** aint tight knock it off !
Old 11-30-2003, 03:51 AM
FREESTYLE ARTIST

Yo cbo dont be scared to put a hand brake on your ****, I know you will find a way to crash wit that ****... Stop hatin whiteboy!!!