Does a poor rider blame his bike??

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2003, 12:39 PM

revlimiter is an unknown quantity at this point
Equiptment makes a big difference you worn't see a carpenter trying to hammer a nail in with is shoe. Having the right equiptment is part if it. Stunting can be done on any bike but without the F'n sweet bikes the stunts would be no where near as good.
Old 11-24-2003, 06:21 PM

RYAN_PBZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by MSE_STUNNERZ
or a ninja 500
no excuse, i have seen rodg from cc 12 a bone stock 250 ninja one day. dont matter what you are rideing, and if it wont come up in second gear, get a bigger sprocket till it does
Old 11-24-2003, 06:33 PM

andrew gobeille is an unknown quantity at this point
everybody has good and bad days, its just easiest to blame the bike. Lots of times when i change things(brake pads.tires,etc.) i have a day of bad riding to adjust to the changes
Old 11-24-2003, 06:52 PM

sungwei is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by MikeM
That happens alot actually.
No way! And all this time stupid me has been riding a 600. I'm taking a loan out for the gixxer 1000 tomorrow!
Old 11-24-2003, 07:10 PM

MattC is an unknown quantity at this point
i blame me not able to endo on mechanical b/c i use to until my brakes went to ****, i need a master cylinder rebuild
Old 11-24-2003, 07:11 PM
Hater proof

CrazyJ is a decent person
yes i think a rider who blames the bike is a person who cant face reality! blah blah ...my bike running bad ....blah blah its cuts out ,blah blah it has bald tires, blahblah blah this and that ,

ITS the easy way out to blame the bike ! a true rider will blame himself !
Old 11-24-2003, 07:12 PM

MattC is an unknown quantity at this point
on the ninja 500 comment, my friend rocks his 2000 ninja 250, he goes ***** to the walls on that thing. only excuse is a can-o-tuna unless it comes to endos
Old 11-24-2003, 07:14 PM

RYAN_PBZ is an unknown quantity at this point
true that crazy J
Old 11-24-2003, 07:32 PM
Regular StuntLifer

Frogger is an unknown quantity at this point
ok, I suck, there ya go, I'm a true rider, lol

naw, thanks all for the input, I figured that the rider should be able to work with what he/she's got.
Old 11-26-2003, 09:12 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
I blame 100ceecee because my rim is shot and he didnt give me my new one yet.
Old 11-26-2003, 09:51 AM
got blox?!

HazeAbella is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by Shaggy
I have a buddy that CONSTANTLY drops his bike and busts his mirrors. He blames the mirrors. The guy is a complete moron.
Who has mirrors on their bikes anymore?!?!?! Unless you're a rider, not a stunna, lol, tell him he'd get more girls if he'd just takes them off altogether.

As far as blame'n the bike..... all i know is that sum people can do certain things on one bike that they can't normally do on another, so you tell me?!?!

Last edited by HazeAbella; 11-26-2003 at 09:54 AM.
Old 11-26-2003, 12:31 PM
Stunlife's #1 Gimp!

Shaggy is an unknown quantity at this point
Any bike can be stunted
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	markendo1.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	34.9 KB
ID:	48753  
Old 11-26-2003, 12:34 PM
Regular StuntLifer

is that an 600 F2?? My uncle has one of those, I love it, it's the first streetbike I have ever seen first hand, and drivin. It's enough power for me, but I only weigh 145, lol.
Old 11-26-2003, 12:53 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Originally posted by Frogger
is that an 600 F2?? My uncle has one of those, I love it, it's the first streetbike I have ever seen first hand, and drivin. It's enough power for me, but I only weigh 145, lol.
not even close
Old 11-26-2003, 01:43 PM
Regular StuntLifer

what kind is it then?
Old 11-26-2003, 10:04 PM

Lotensin22 can only hope to improve
Originally posted by CrazyJ
yes i think a rider who blames the bike is a person who cant face reality! blah blah ...my bike running bad ....blah blah its cuts out ,blah blah it has bald tires, blahblah blah this and that ,

ITS the easy way out to blame the bike ! a true rider will blame himself !

Oh yeah? Well, I couldn't do wheelies for **** anymore on my '01 Gixxer 600 for some reason, for like two days, so I took it to the bike doctor. Turns out an injector quit, and I wasn't getting enough power down low. That is, my friends, the bike making it a problem, not me. So there is at least one bit of proof that the bike can cause some serious probs. Hell, ask anyone who has snapped a clutch cable doing a rolling burn-out what they think of "can a bike cause..." The bike has MAJOR influence on riding. Of course skill does play a major, huuuuge part in it, but if your bike isn't running decent, you can have all kinds of problems that are beyond rider control. Basically, the rider has the most influence on what happens, since he IS the rider, and (hopefully at least) IS in control, but the bike can easily have a problem that makes it unstable or unsafe to stunt on. I mean come on, we all know that **** happens.
Old 11-26-2003, 10:19 PM
Regular StuntLifer

right, obviously if something is mechanically wrong with the bike besides being crunchy, it's gonna trash your performance.
Old 11-27-2003, 10:45 AM
Hater proof

CrazyJ is a decent person
Originally posted by Lotensin22
Oh yeah? Well, I couldn't do wheelies for **** anymore on my '01 Gixxer 600 for some reason, for like two days, so I took it to the bike doctor. Turns out an injector quit, and I wasn't getting enough power down low. That is, my friends, the bike making it a problem, not me. So there is at least one bit of proof that the bike can cause some serious probs. Hell, ask anyone who has snapped a clutch cable doing a rolling burn-out what they think of "can a bike cause..." The bike has MAJOR influence on riding. Of course skill does play a major, huuuuge part in it, but if your bike isn't running decent, you can have all kinds of problems that are beyond rider control. Basically, the rider has the most influence on what happens, since he IS the rider, and (hopefully at least) IS in control, but the bike can easily have a problem that makes it unstable or unsafe to stunt on. I mean come on, we all know that **** happens.
if you maintained your bike u would know when something is wrong , i wasnt sayin that other things can happen because they do! some guys will just blame there bike because they dont want to face that they can do a trick thats it

peace
Old 11-27-2003, 12:57 PM
Stunlife's #1 Gimp!

Shaggy is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by Frogger
what kind is it then?
Phuckin' 1995 Suzuki RF900R. It was Suzuki's answer to the Honda Blackbird and Kaw's ZX-9.

Had TONS of power (135 hp) but TONS of weight (447lbs DRY) ...I miss that bike R.I.P. (Rust in Pieces)
Old 11-27-2003, 06:20 PM

Reload Once is an unknown quantity at this point
who ever blames there bike is ****

Quick Reply: Does a poor rider blame his bike??