Qtowm Area Stunters Look @this

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2003, 08:46 PM
street killa

BOB WITTMAN will become famous soon enough
Qtowm Area Stunters Look @this

THE FARMER IS PISSED THAT THE QUADS AND DIRT BIKES AND TRUCKS ARE IN THE FIELD IN AND THERE WAS A TOWNSHIP MEETING ON MONDAY NIGHT IT IS WED AND I JUST FOUND THIS OUT THE MEETING WAS ABOUT AN HOUR AND A HALF WAS SPENT ON THE FARMER COMPLAINING ABOUT THE KIDS IN THE FIELD HE SAID IF HE WILL PRESS CHARGES ON ANYONE CAUGHT IN HIS FIELD!!! SO BASICALLY IM SAYING STAY THE *** OUT OF THE FIELD SO I DONT HAVE TO STUNT ON THE STREET!! THE COPS ARE GONNA BE COMING BACK TO SEE WHAT GOING ON NOW I GUESS THE WORD IS THE FARMER WANTS THE ROAD CLOSED OFF BUT THEN CFC CANT HAVE THERE DRIVEWAY SO THELL PROBALLY JUST KEEP PATROLLING THE ROAD AND FINING US I KNOW I DONT NEED ANY MORE TICKETS THIS YEAR HOPEFULLY WE CAN LET THE FARMER KNOW WELL STAY OFF HIS LAND SO WE CAN STUNT THERE WITH NO PROBLEMS!! SO PUT THE WORD OUT
Old 11-05-2003, 09:51 PM

Chewy is an unknown quantity at this point
I know about this town meeting too, I heard it from someone who was at the meeting and from what I hear this farmer is pissed big time. I just told Bob about it tonight and he has taken the liberty of putting the word out. This is serious guys; we all like the spot so we need to put a stop to the Quads, dirt bikes, and any off-roading all together. I think the best thing to do is just stick to street bikes, no more quads, and no more dirt bikes. You guys can do what you want, but this farmer has a real complaint, I would be pissed to. So lets show some respect.
Late,
Old 11-06-2003, 01:11 AM

OneFastHoagie is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by Chewy
I know about this town meeting too, I heard it from someone who was at the meeting and from what I hear this farmer is pissed big time. I just told Bob about it tonight and he has taken the liberty of putting the word out. This is serious guys; we all like the spot so we need to put a stop to the Quads, dirt bikes, and any off-roading all together. I think the best thing to do is just stick to street bikes, no more quads, and no more dirt bikes. You guys can do what you want, but this farmer has a real complaint, I would be pissed to. So lets show some respect.
Late,
yea really, i mean have some respect here, i know most of the people on this board wern't the ones doing the turfing, the only problem is will we get to telling all the off road people in time to save the road, how ever if the cops get wind of this they will start fineing everyone, and not only that, they will keep doing it once they realize they can make a crapload of money at one shot