Lookin 4 A New Spot To Ride In Pa

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2003, 05:34 PM
Back to North Carolina...

weirdsteve is a decent person
Ok, the 929 looks a bit different now since its been dropped over 20 more times. So now its woodland camo. Give me directions to the quakertown spot. I might have to put on the thermals this saturday and ride up. Maybe I'll crash a 12 for everyone.
Old 11-06-2003, 06:45 PM
street killa

BOB WITTMAN will become famous soon enough
TAKE TURN PIKE TO QTOWN POTTSTOWN MAKE LEFT AT LIGHT AND MAJKE FIRST LEFT AT SMALL PIZZA SHOP FOLLOW ROAD STRAIGHT BACK AROUND THE BEND AND LET THE STUNTING BEGIN IF YOU CANT FIND THAT ILL B SURPRISED FOLLOW THE BIKES
Old 11-06-2003, 07:12 PM

covertwar is a decent person
gawddamn, i thought penndot only allows horse and buggy in your county
Old 11-06-2003, 09:38 PM
FBI

FBI is an unknown quantity at this point
Enough....

No one come to q town. There is no more riding there and please no more people come. Not to be a dick but there is way to many people to ride there. I think and this is no bullshit that an av day there is like 100 to 200 people that show up and leave threw the day. They get in the way to much and make it almost impossilbe to ride. Besides that the farmer is way pissed and we will NOT be riding there anymore. The cops will be there off and on every sat and sun from now on. This is not a joke about this spot. no bullshit. This was brought up in a q town meeting. They said what time we show up and how many people come there. So please do not go there. Thanks, Uncle eddie
Old 11-07-2003, 06:29 PM

squirrel is an unknown quantity at this point
the last time i was there it was way out of hand. there was more locals in sport/cpompact cars screwing around and quads than bikes. that was a awesome spot
Old 11-07-2003, 07:28 PM
Regular StuntLifer

smoothkustard is an unknown quantity at this point
Turn your cap lock off
Old 11-07-2003, 09:54 PM
Back to North Carolina...

weirdsteve is a decent person
F*ck it, I'm not going to ride all the way up there to get kicked out.
Old 11-08-2003, 03:18 AM

OneFastHoagie is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by weirdsteve
F*ck it, I'm not going to ride all the way up there to get kicked out.
yea i know it sucks, i am gonna go look for another possible spot sat day and see how it goes, i hope we can get the krazy white boys to come down and ride there too, cause they bring the excitement to this place, rich i'll keep you posted bro.
Old 11-08-2003, 07:59 AM
PsychoBuells Crazy Cracka

JAGMAN is an unknown quantity at this point
PA SUCKS!!! HAHAHA!!! Take it from some brothers who have been chased out of every possible riding spot in Central PA. It was my mission this year to find a riding spot, and every damn time we thought we had something good, somebody screwed it up or called the cops and got us chased out!

I see everyone on videos riding in industrial parks, or at shipping yards, and let me tell you that we have tried that and got busted every freakin time!!! I even went so far as to offer to pay people that owned property like this and still they would not bite!!!

We freakin give up!!!

JAGMAN
Old 11-08-2003, 01:25 PM

Originally posted by JAGMAN
PA SUCKS!!! HAHAHA!!! Take it from some brothers who have been chased out of every possible riding spot in Central PA. It was my mission this year to find a riding spot, and every damn time we thought we had something good, somebody screwed it up or called the cops and got us chased out!

I see everyone on videos riding in industrial parks, or at shipping yards, and let me tell you that we have tried that and got busted every freakin time!!! I even went so far as to offer to pay people that owned property like this and still they would not bite!!!

We freakin give up!!!

JAGMAN
yea really, does that mean there is gonna be cops at phychofest 2004? haha
I saw you guys at xfest, so it would only be fair to make the trip to central PA for your show and as for riding in central PA i would have thought that beeing as it's boonies out there, that the cops would be too busy cow tippin to bother you guys.
Old 11-08-2003, 02:21 PM
street killa

Thumbs up HORSE N BUGGY

YEAH THERES HORSE N BUGGY UP HERE YOU SAY NOT MANY PEEPS FROM THE CITY THATS CAUSE CITY GUYS PRETTY MUCH ONLY DO WHEELIES BUT ILL GIVE RIDING LESSONS IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED WELL START WITH THE WHEELIE AND END WITH A CRASH TUCK N ROLL SLIDE TO A STOP PICK UP BIKE WHEELIE FALL BACK TUCK N ROLL PICK UP BIKE BESIDES I USED TO GO TO THE CITY EVERY WEKEND TO FRONT STREET,DELAWARE AVE,PATTERSON AVE ,HOLESTIEN , 61 ST STREET AND THEN THE PO PO CHOPPERS WOULD CIRCLE THE AREA THEN THE PIGS WOULD SHOW UP I HAVE BEEN GOING DOWN THER SINCE 88 AND JUST LAST YEAR IS WHEN I JUST SAID F IT IT AINT WORTH IT I CAN GET TICKETS CLOSER TO HOME AND NOT TRAVEL AND IF YOUR STUNTING ON THE STREET DO IT WITH A SMILE CAUSE IF I HAVE THE CAMERA IM GONNA BE FILMING
Old 11-08-2003, 02:36 PM

Re: HORSE N BUGGY

Originally posted by BOB WITTMAN
YEAH THERES HORSE N BUGGY UP HERE YOU SAY NOT MANY PEEPS FROM THE CITY THATS CAUSE CITY GUYS PRETTY MUCH ONLY DO WHEELIES BUT ILL GIVE RIDING LESSONS IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED WELL START WITH THE WHEELIE AND END WITH A CRASH TUCK N ROLL SLIDE TO A STOP PICK UP BIKE WHEELIE FALL BACK TUCK N ROLL PICK UP BIKE BESIDES I USED TO GO TO THE CITY EVERY WEKEND TO FRONT STREET,DELAWARE AVE,PATTERSON AVE ,HOLESTIEN , 61 ST STREET AND THEN THE PO PO CHOPPERS WOULD CIRCLE THE AREA THEN THE PIGS WOULD SHOW UP I HAVE BEEN GOING DOWN THER SINCE 88 AND JUST LAST YEAR IS WHEN I JUST SAID F IT IT AINT WORTH IT I CAN GET TICKETS CLOSER TO HOME AND NOT TRAVEL AND IF YOUR STUNTING ON THE STREET DO IT WITH A SMILE CAUSE IF I HAVE THE CAMERA IM GONNA BE FILMING
what the hell are you doing home on such a nice day man?
Old 11-08-2003, 02:42 PM
street killa

HEY YOUR ON TO!! WHEN R U RIDING AND WHERE WILL U BE TODAY AND WILL U B ON YOUR BIKE?
Old 11-08-2003, 02:44 PM

HEY YOUR ON TO!! WHEN R U RIDING AND WHERE WILL U BE TODAY AND WILL U B ON YOUR BIKE?
you have AIM (aol instant message thingy?)
and i'll be here working on my stupid code throwing honkey truck.
unless there is somewhere to ride too?
Old 11-08-2003, 02:50 PM
street killa

NO AOL THINGY IM STILL NEW 2 THIS COMPUTER STUFF MYSELF I DIDNT THINK THAT MANY PEOPLE IN THE AREA RODE IN Q TOWN I WAS GONNA MESS WITH MY RACE CAR JUST ADD A CARB SPACER BUT NO ONE HAD ONE IN STOCK SO CANT DO THAT EITHER TODAY !!!!CANT EVEN TAKE OUT THE CR 250 NO GAS AT THE HOUSE LEFT MAYBE ILL PUT THE INTERIOR IN THE 76 P/U I DONT KNOW ???
Old 11-08-2003, 02:53 PM

NO AOL THINGY IM STILL NEW 2 THIS COMPUTER STUFF MYSELF I DIDNT THINK THAT MANY PEOPLE IN THE AREA RODE IN Q TOWN I WAS GONNA MESS WITH MY RACE CAR JUST ADD A CARB SPACER BUT NO ONE HAD ONE IN STOCK SO CANT DO THAT EITHER TODAY !!!!CANT EVEN TAKE OUT THE CR 250 NO GAS AT THE HOUSE LEFT MAYBE ILL PUT THE INTERIOR IN THE 76 P/U I DONT KNOW ???
wow, you know how to work a GM code reader for a 1st gen computer? i have one, and a code throwing truck, just don't know how to work the ***ker
Old 11-08-2003, 03:37 PM
PsychoBuells Crazy Cracka

JAGMAN is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by OneFastHoagie
yea really, does that mean there is gonna be cops at phychofest 2004? haha
I saw you guys at xfest, so it would only be fair to make the trip to central PA for your show and as for riding in central PA i would have thought that beeing as it's boonies out there, that the cops would be too busy cow tippin to bother you guys.

NO POPO at Psychofest! HAHAHA!!! That is the only good place for us to ride but it is 2 hours from us and that is one hell of a round trip to ride for a couple hours. SUCKS!

JAGMAN
Old 11-08-2003, 03:42 PM

Originally posted by JAGMAN
NO POPO at Psychofest! HAHAHA!!! That is the only good place for us to ride but it is 2 hours from us and that is one hell of a round trip to ride for a couple hours. SUCKS!

JAGMAN
PM me with all the info on the fest, i'll help out if your guys need anything, you have my support man!